Trust.

Can I ever be in Your Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofread - Minnie_glitzheart)

Namjoon stands up and walks away. He know he is there to hurt her.

Hyemi stay looking at his back feeling hurt and lonely. Right now she just want someone to hold and comfort her. But maybe she is expecting too much from the people around her.

She wipes her tears and lays down on the bench. She didn't want to go back to the house. Not in this state. She don't want to show her weak side to anyone again. She have completely give up now. Its true that giving up on the feelings she have been holding so dearly till now is really hard but at least she can keep dignity and put on a strong front. Jin is not the one for her, she concluded that.

While thinking about her messed up life, Hyemi dozed off there on the bench.

***

Namjoon walks away from her while thinking that he could at least hold her for a day. Hyemi isn't in the right condition. Although he wants to make Hyemi to end up in such condition but watching her being so fragile, it hurts him. It make his heart to be shred into pieces. He still love her. No doubt for that.

He heaved a heavy sigh before walking back to her. She needs someone to comfort her. So why can't he forget about his revenge for just a few hours?

He walks back to her only to find her sleeping on the bench. Namjoon sighed and squat down beside her. "Don't you have a house to go back to? Why are you sleeping here? And what is your that so called husband doing? Won't he be worried about you?" Namjoon mumbles while her hair gently. He took off his coat and cover her with it to protect her from the chilling winds.

***

Hyemi shifts a little and blinks her eyes open to look around. She find herself on the bench. And no one else are around her. A soft sigh escape as she sit up on the bench. But one thing make her feel weird is that she don't feel cold the whole night till the morning as now she can feel the coldness. And she is sure that the weather was chilling at night too. But she chose to shoves off the thoughts and make her way back to the apartment.

Namjoon stay hidden till Hyemi leave the park. He stayed awake beside her the whole night till the morning. But he leave before she wakes up because he doesn't want her to think that he still care for her. He is here for revenge, he remind himself.

***

"Where were you?" Jin asked as soon as Hyemi walks into the apartment.

Hyemi ignore his question. And walks to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter