Letting go.

Can I ever be in Your Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofreader- Minnie_glitzheart )

Hyemi wokes up with sunlight peaking in the room. She sighs when she found herself falling asleep while sitting on the couch, when she was thinking about everything going on between her and Jin while crying. 

After last nights event, Hyemi have decided one thing. And that is letting Jin go. She knows, its gonna be hard for her to dump her feelings in a short period of time but she is willing to try. So she decided to let the feelings for Jin to slowly fade away. 

She sighed before getting up to wash up and get ready for work. As she is working in her father's office.

She quickly get done with her breakfast and just as she was about to head out, the door swings open to reveal Jin. 

By looking at him, Hyemi's mind once again drifted to thought that maybe she should give atleast one last chance to her relationship with him.

But soon, her last shred of hope blured when she saw Jieun besides him, fingers interlaced with Jin's. 

Hyemi looks at Jin before turning her gaze to Jieun, who is giving her a mocking smile.

Hyemi laughed sarcastically to herself mentally before walking past the both of them. 

"Breakfast is ready. Eat if you want to."  She walks to her car and get in without look at Jin or Jieun again.

"How idiotic was I to harbour a thought of giving a second chance for it." Hyemi smiles sadly before driving away.

Jin stays looking at her car till it fades away. Jieun tugs him lightly to make him look at her. 

"Let's go. I am hungry." Jieun pouts making Jin to smile.

Jin looks around the room and blinks when he realised that Hyemi didn't even put her belongings anywhere in the bedroom. Like she have already accepted the fact. Jin doesn't feel okay somewhere deep in his heart but his mind refused to accept the fact. 

***

"Mr. Lee wants to talk to you." Mr Lee's secretary informs Hyemi and leave after Hyemi nods in acknowledge. 

Hyemi makes her way to her father's office. She knocked lightly before walking in. 

She blinks when she saw someone sitting across her father. It's Jin. 

"Dad, you are looking for me?" Hyemi walks in trying to get what's actually going on. She looks at Jin whose eyes were on her while ago but just when Hyemi looks at him, he turns his gaze away. 

"Hyemi, sit. I want to talk to the both of you about something important." Her father smiles and signals her to sit.

She nods before making her way to sit.

"Hyemi...Jin..as you two know before your marriage, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter