She is getting distant.

Can I ever be in Your Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofreader - Minnie_glitzheart)

It's been a week since Jin and Hyemi get married. Everyday is equally tiresome for Hyemi. Leaving the apartment early in the morning and returning late at night just to avoid any contact with Jin or Jieun.

As for Jin it became a routine for him to check on Hyemi. Since the couch have become a bed for Hyemi as she sleeps there daily despite Jieun didn't stay over. 

After a week, Mr Lee assigned Jin and Hyemi a new office for them to work on the new project. 

Recently Hyemi have been wearing herself out and it didn't take long for Mr. Lee to notice it. 

***

Hyemi who is sitting in her office working on the project was interrupted by a soft knock on the door. 

Jin walks in and looks at her. It's rare to see Jin in the office and in her office that's totally new to her. 

"Your Dad wants me to check on you." Jin explained why he is here in a rude and impatient way. 

Hyemi nods and get back on her work. Jin taps on her table this time which make Hyemi to turn her attention back to him. 

"Your dad want us to go and get coffee together." Jin added without looking at her. 

Hyemi sighs "It's okay Jin. I will explained it to my father later. You don't need to get bother. And i too have lots of work left."

"Don't try to show the attitude that you're busy and come with me now. Let's get a cup of coffee so I can go off early. "Jin finished in a very harsh tone. 

Without any other word, Hyemi stands up and walks to door "Let's go." 

It's not like Hyemi doesn't know how to talk back. But fot her now it all doesn't mean. 

She walks in cafe attached to office and sit. Jin sit across her before ordering two cups of coffee.

While waiting for coffee, Hyemi's mind was still on her work trying to formulate something on a piece of paper while Jin, he just was waiting for coffee to get served as early as possible. Suddenly Jin's eyes falls on Hyemi. He feels a different feeling. Nothing like what he feels with Jieun.

Jin stays looking at her when his buzzing cellphone pulls him back in reality. He picks up without delaying as it was from Jieun.

Jin looks at Hyemi once call ended. "Hmm..Hyemi.." His voice was not like his usual.  Nothing like rude. 

Hyemi turns her gaze up, looking at him to let him continue.

"I have to go. Jieun needs me. So can you tell your father that we already have a cup of coffee together." 

Hyemi just shrugged "It's okay. I will tell him." Hyemi dismiss the talk like it doesn't matter to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter