Prologue.

Can I ever be in Your Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( Proofreader  - Minnie_glitzheart)

"Hyemi, i have fixed your marriage with Jin. You two know each other well so you don't have any problem right?" Mr. Lee, Hyemi's father asked while sipping on his morning coffee.

Hyemi nods softly while concentrating on her breakfast. It's not like she is too desperate to marry Jin, who inturns doesn't want hyemi to be his wife.

It's true that Hyemi and Jin knows each other since long and according to their parents they are friends. But Hyemi, she knows that Jin doesn't like her nor he wants Hyemi to stay close to him. So marriage is total no. But she can't say no to her parents. For her parents, bussiness and reputation is much bigger deal than her happiness. There is no point of arguing now when her parents already announces date of wedding in media.

***

*DAY OF WEDDING*

"Hyemi, are you ready?" Hyemi's mother asked with a bright smiles covering her face.

Hyemi nods and looks at her gown. Simple elegant white gown but defining her well.

Hyemi passed a soft smile to her mother when her mother checked her one last time.

Although she knows it doesn't matter whether she looks perfect or not but her mother cares, so it concerns her too. 

A soft knock makes Hyemi and her mother to turns their concentration on door. Her father opens the door and looks at her. He seems happy. Is it because of her getting married or because of his business deal or reputation, but whatever it is, Hyemi felt happy to look at her parents happy.

She know it will take Jin some time but if he agrees to marriage means he will accept her eventually.

Hyemi breaths in a meaningful amount of air and walks out nervously. Everyone fix their eyes on Hyemi that makes her even more nervous. She walked to front where Jin is standing. 

It doesn't take Hyemi any long to sensed that Jin i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter