Her Sobs

Can I ever be in Your Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofreader - Minnie_glitzheart)

Hyemi sighs heavily when her heart starts to get some bit of hope. She didn't know why but she wants to be the one that Jin truly cares. She didn't have enough energy to listen to her heart. She put her head down and rest on the table before closing her eyes swiftly.

When she open her eyes again, she found Jin sitting beside her, looking at her. The moment she open her eyes, Jin avert his gaze awkwardly.

Hyemi realize that she have doze off. "Sorry.. I dozed off. Its the medicines thats acting up." Hyemi rubs her eyes and sit straight.

"Its.. Okay. Eat a little then get some rest." Jin says as he start serving the food on her plate. He is trying to avoid looking at her because he knows the moment he look at her, he will start to act weird again. Which he really don't want to. Not now at least.

Hyemi starts to eat slowly once he fills her plate. Hyemi is still facing difficulty in moving her arm due to weakness. Jin didn't think twice when he picks up the spoon and start feeding her. Hyemi was taken back but she needs the food first.

She keeps eating while Jin continue to feed her with a distinct smile at the corner of his lips. Its not like he never feed Jieun but he never feel something like what he is feeling now. Soon guilt starts to built up in him again. Frustrated by his act, he drops the spoon "Eat by yourself. You're not a kid." With this words, he left Hyemi alone by the table and heads back to the bedroom.

Hyemi sighs and smiles sarcastically to her own pitiful heart. She was starting to build up hopes that maybe Jin is trying to give a chance to their relationship. She bites her lips and continue eating. She can't ignore food anymore that will only make her more pitiful. She starts to clean up the dishes once she's done eating.

"Leave the dishes. I will do it later." Jin says while leaning onto the door frame of the kitchen. He came out from the room when he heard that Hyemi is washing the dishes. Hyemi ignored him this time. She didn't want to give in every time. She decided to let him go then why does she always starts building up hope in her heart. She continue washing the dishes even when her hands doesn't feels like it have enough energy to move.

Jin frowns and makes his way to her "Didn't you hear me? Stop doing this. I will do it." And he holds her hand but Hyemi just jerks his hand away.

Jin never like when someone don't listen to him. The way Hyemi is ignoring him, makes him feel frustrated all of the sudden. He grabbed her arms harshly and pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter