A bitter beginning.

Can I ever be in Your Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(PROOFREADER : Minnie_glitzheart )

After attending to all guests and giving fake explanations to guests why Jin is not there, Hyemi feels all tired and just want to go somewhere peaceful. 

As she was about to walks out, her mother in law approaches her. "Hyemi-ah.." 

Hyemi turns her face to her and smiles softly. Her smiles shows her tiredness clearly. 

"Hyemi, you seems tired. Wait.." with this her mother in law turns to order one of the driver to take Hyemi to their Apartment. Jin's and Hyemi's. Jin's parents brought this apartment especially for Jin and his wife after marriage life. Jin still doesn't know that what his parents planned. For him, this apartment is a place to live alone, away from his parents, who always nags him.

All the way to Apartment, only one thing is going in Hyemi's mind, what is going to happen to her now? One thing is clear, her life is going to get more hard from now on.

She heaved a sigh before getting off from car, as soon as car stops in front of a elegant building. As she walks in with her luggage, she welcomed by dark and cold silence only. What else she expected? 

She walks to get change putting her luggage on side. 

She always imagined and wished that day of her wedding is going to be best day of her Life. But now situations are completely opposite. It's worst day of her life. Everything what she planned, she dreamt shatters into pieces.

Once she done with getting change after long shower to drowned her pain with water, she prepares food. It's already an evening. A whole day has just passed but Hyemi is still in daze trying to grasp what's going on in her life and how is she going to get her hold back. 

While preparing dinner, her mind was not fully concentrated on cooking. Her mind is total mess now. 

She doesn't realise when she is done cooking and when she starts serving the food on table.

Hyemi sighed on her state and continues arranging table when suddenly the door opens wide.

Hyemi turns her concentration to door, revealing a wide smiling Jin, but soon his smile fades when he saw Hyemi. Jieun, who too was smiling a while ago, now standing frustrated and all in anger besides Jin.

"What the hell is this, Jin? You said you are not giving her any rights of being your wife. Then what the hell is she doing in this apartment, cooking food and running house chorus like a wife. You said, this apartment is ours. Now she is going to live here?" Jin sighs and looks at Jieun, trying to hold her hand to explain the things but Jieun moves back "Don't you dare to touch me. Go to your w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter