"Will make you regret."

Can I ever be in Your Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofreader  - Minnie_glitzheart)

Hyemi frowns and get a up from the bench when the person beside her pulls her back onto seat and much closer to him this time. 

"What the hell? Who are you?" Hyemi glares at him, his face still not clear because of dark.

"Hyemi, It's me." The Person's voice trails softly into her ears making her eyes to widen.  Hyemi is good in recognising voices upto some point. And she heard this voice before. She never expect this man to reappear in her life. "Joonie..?" Her voice has some sort of doubt as she doesn't believe that it's Namjoon, her childhood friend, her worry sharer. But something happen in their past making both of them a distant person now.

"Yes, Hyemi. You still recognise my voice?" A characteristic smirk is visible on Namjoon's lip.

Hyemi was too shocked to speaks up anything. But soon her phones rings which cause her attention to be divert but her gaze was still fixed on Namjoon. His voice was nothing like his old cheerful one but a cold and venom tone. It makes Hyemi shivers. 

Namjoon takes her cellphone swiftly and attends the call. 

Before the person can say anything Namjoon speaks up "It's your husband Hyemi. Want me to talk to him instead?"

Hyemi frowns and wants to pulls her phone back but Namjoon suddenly pushed her down onto the bench and putting his own weight onto her to pin her down which cause her phone to drop. 

"What...what are you doing?" Hyemi is unable to process what Namjoon is trying to do. She never thought that her best friend would ever think of hurting her in any way.

"Shh...No one ask you to be alone in the park at this late hour."" Namjoon whispers softly but easily audible to the person on other side of call.

"Who the hell are you? Hyemi....are you there?" Jin's voice from the cellphone reaching to Hyemi clearly but Hyemi was in daze, not believing that her best friend is doing something like this to her. 

Jin disconnected the call and rush to nearby park as He knows that whenever she feel upset she will go to that park.

"Joonie.." Hyemi's voice is soft, horrified with new face of her friend. 

There was mere exchange of glances before Namjoon pulls himself up and walks away from her, leaving her in shock. 

"Why?" Just this words escaped from . She never thought her friend is going to change this much.

"I will make you regret for choosing him over me. You will now live the worst life. I won't let you live happily. " 

Namjoon's words echoed around in her mind once again. Whatever happened in the past, whatever he said that time yet again flashes in front of her. 

"Hyemi.." Jin's voice pulls her away from whatever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter