Do my feelings wavered?

Can I ever be in Your Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofreader  - Minnie_glitzheart)

Hyemi heads back to Jin's house. All the way to the house her mind drifted to the thoughts of their trip. One side of her want to go while the other is pulling her back. And then the call from JiEun. Everything is just making her to run away from all this situation again.

She get off the car and walks in. Her mind still occupied with the thoughts when she bumped into Jin. He was standing besides door, little frustrated, like he is irritated by something.

"What happened to you now?" Hyemi sighs and walks to put her bag aside. 

"What's all this nonsense your father is planning?" Jin spit out harshly.

Hyemi sighs again. She still conflicting with her own heart, how can she suppose to give him answer. 

"Just tell your father you don't want to go. Do you understand?" Jin frowns. Hyemi simply nods and walks away.

Jin walks to her and grab her arms "I am being serious Hyemi. I don't want to go. Do you understand? So tell your father that we are not going or else I don't know what action will I take."

"That i know jin. But you don't need to worry. I make a promise with myself long ago. Not going to come in between you and JiEun. And thing about my father, i can't deny him straight out. He doesn't know that we are living with a contract between us. He dreams for a happy future for his daughter like any other father. Give me some time. You can do atleast this right." Jin's hold get little easy. He feels tinge of pain. "And Jin, i don't know why you always think that i am bringing you problems but believe, i am trying my best to keep you away from problems." Hyemi stays looking at him whole time. This time there were no tears. She accepted her fate already.

Jin sighs and let her go. "Just do anything, anything to cancel our honeymoon trip." He replied while walking to his room.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter