Efforts.

Can I ever be in Your Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofreader- Minnie_glitzheart)

Hyemi opens the door and looks at person standing outside. Its her father. She smiles and hugs her father dearly. Whatever Namjoon did makes her a little shaky. 

"Hyemi, are you okay?" Her father ask while comforting her. Namjoon frowns and stays looking at her as he believes that now Hyemi is going to tell everything to her father and it will ruin his plan.

Hyemi sighs inaudibly and pulls away from the hug. "I am fine dad. Just feeling little uneasy due to all medicine that's why." Namjoon blinks and stays looking at her with confused look. 'Why didn't she tell her father everything?'

Mr. Lee sighs out in relief. "Then it's fine my princess. Just wanted to check on you so i came. And wanted to ask about Jin. Did..."

"Dad, Mr. Kim wants to discuss about the project so we were busy in this." Hyemi interrupts her father seeking Namjoon as excuse as she doesn't want all that conversation to go again. Not after what happened in morning.

Mr. Lee looks at Namjoon and back at Hyemi. "Oh, i am sorry. I didn't realise Mr. Kim is here. Sorry to disturb. I will talk to you later Hyemi. I have something to tell you. So meet me in the office after work."

Hyemi nods to her father before he walks away.

"Interesting. You want us to continue like this." Namjoon approaches her and stands right behind her.

Hyemi frowns and turns to look at him "What do you mean?"

Namjoon close the door and leans closer "Isn't this is why you didn't tell your father what i did and you even shoos him away as quick as possible." 

Hyemi sighs and push him away "Joonie, i don't want him to get hurt nor do I want to continue the conversation he was about to start that's why i send him. And about you...i didn't tell him because i don't want people to look down on you and making silly gossips about you." 

"Woah, so you still cares for me? That's new to know." Namjoon speaks up sarcastically that makes Hyemi to roll her eyes.

"Can we get on our work now? Or you still want to fool around.?" Hyemi walks to her chair and sit.

"Working seems right. As i am not in mood of touching you again. Your skin feels disgusting to me so as you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter