Hurt.

Can I ever be in Your Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofread ~ Minnie_glitzheart)

The person walks in making Hyemi to open her eyes. She blinks when she find that the person is none other than Namjoon. 

Namjoon smirks and makes his way to Hyemi. "Miss me?" His raw voice makes Hyemi shiver once again.

"What..are you doing here?" Hyemi stands up.

"Hm...to meet you." Namjoon leans closer to her face. "Or..more."

Hyemi frowns and push him away before making her way towards the door.

Namjoon grab her wrist and pinned her back on wall. "Where are you going Hyemi? Without satisfying me?"

Hyemi blinks and stays looking at him in disbelief. Is he really her best friend Joonie? 

Namjoon brush his thumb lightly over her cheeks "Ready?" He whispers only this, making Hyemi to tensed all of sudden. She tries to push him away but all of sudden a pair of lips touched her making Hyemi to cease.

Suddenly her office door open. It's Jin. Namjoon pulls away and wipes his lips leaving shocked Hyemi as such. Namjoon looks at Jin and smirks "Your wife tastes really good." He mocks him and looks back at Hyemi.

Jin frowns and looks at Hyemi "I never thought you would go this lowly Hyemi. I came to apologise but it seems you doesn't need it. What else did you do with this guy?" Hyemi frowns when Jin starts using such words on her "Jin, it's not like what it seems. You can't just say something like this to me." She makes her way to him. She doesn't wants anyone to think lowly for her. 

"Oh really? Wait....last night at park...it's this guy isn't he? I got it now. Why you didn't want to talk about it? I think of you as innocent. But you...you are deceiving everyone around you." Jin flares back "Go back to him and continue whatever you two are about to do. And just lock the ing door. I doesn't want anyone in office to know that my wife is this.." Jin pushed her away and walks away after shuting the door.

Hyemi stays looking at door while Namjoon stay looking at her. Namjoon feels hurt. It's true he is here to hurt her, to do exactly how all this is going. But just by looking at Hyemi he doesn't feels it right. He wants to give up on plan of him taking revenge. He wants to comfort Hyemi so badly. Suddenly his eyes falls on Hyemi's hand which is bleeding now as when Jin pushed her away and she got herself injured.

"Hyemi.." Namjoon makes his way to Hyemi but stops when he saw Hyemi reaction "If you are done, can you please leave." Her voice is too weak. She doesn't looks at him nor did she argue with him. Just simply walks away to get the first aid kit. Like it's normal for her to get such abuse. Namjoon feels hurt because this Hyemi is totally differen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter