Kind?

Can I ever be in Your Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofread - Minnie_glitzheart)

Hyemi got discharged in the evening. As she was about to walk to her car, her father stopped her. 

Hyemi looks at him and tries to put on a smiles. 

"Hyemi, what's going on between you and Jin?" Hyemi tense up immediately on her father sudden question. 

"What.. Do you mean Dad?" She didn't want her parents to know this situation. Because she only married Jin to make her father happy even when she comes to know that he will never accept this marriage. 

"You are looking so lifeless recently and I'm damn sure that Jin observed it too but he still didn't do anything about it. You were in the hospital the whole day and he didn't even call you once. You return back from work late in night still he doesn't care. Why? Hyemi, tell me honestly what's going on? "

Her father questions make Hyemi to sigh in return. She can't tell him the truth. At least not now. 

"Dad, don't worry. We just have a little misunderstanding."

Mr. Lee frowns "Misunderstanding? What do you mean."

"We got certain misunderstanding that cause us to argue with each other. So.. I got angry with him. This is the reason.. Why we are not talking.." Hyemi lied. Cause if she say out the truth, there will be a lot of explanation needed. 

"Are you two kids? Argument. And how come he didn't come to meet you?"

"Dad, maybe he is busy or maybe he don't actually know that I'm in the hospital. Don't worry. I will handle it." Hyemi somehow convinced him to drop the topic. 

He just nods as he don't want to bother his daughter more for now "I'll drop you off. You are not in the condition to drive."

Hyemi nods before getting on her father's car. Her father drives her to Jin's apartment. "I will talk to him if you want me to." Mr. Lee asked. 

"Don't worry Dad. I can handle it." Hyemi smiles slightly while still feeling weak. 

Mr. Lee just sighs. Hyemi gets off the car as she doesn't want to continue this conversation anymore. Mr. Lee drives off after Hyemi walks into the apartment. Her feets are feeling heavy and she is struggling on her way to get to the couch. Jin is nowhere to be see. 

Hyemi sighs and throw herself on to the couch. Soon she dozed off because of effect of the medicine. 

Jin walks out from the bedroom but halts when he saw Hyemi on the couch. It was earlier than her usual return time that makes him wonder why she return this early. And also already asleep in the evening. 

He walks closer and squat down beside her. She is looking pale that urges Jin to run his thumb over her cheek. She is still having slight fever and it didn't go unnoticed to Jin. He just heaved a sigh and looks away from her face just to see her hand which is bandaged. It makes him feel hurt when he saw blood stain. He didn't realize it was because he pushed her at that time.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter