I am crazy because of you.

The forbidden love

For the next few days, Onew had not seen her. The ‘forbidden’ room was forbidden to him once again. He couldn’t help worry whether she had eaten, whether she is hurt by any weird experimentation or whether she was still angry with him. And the most worrying issue was when and where will she be taken to by the ‘higher authorities’ Professor was saying.

“Hey. What’s up man? You seem so down recently. “Jong Hyun walked next to him holding his completed specimen and asked. “Nah… I am just…” Onew stopped. He can’t possibly tell him he was worried about some human-like unknown creature. “Eh… Worried about a certain someone. “Onew continued. “ “Oooh… You are in love?!” Jong Hyun questioned.

“Just a question… What if… I mean what if, you fell in love with it?” Onew said and pointed to the specimen Jong Hyun was holding. “Do I look like I am crazy? Or rather are you the one that is crazy now…Are you alright?” Jong Hyun said and placed his hand on Onew’s forehead. “Aish. I am fine. But you haven’t answered me.” Onew persisted.

“I give up on you. Okay, fine. If I really like this….Ew. I will forget about it and find myself a better girl. A normal one! Are you cooped in the lab for too long and went a bit abnormal? “Jong Hyun replied. “Nah. I am perfectly fine.” Onew reemphasized. “Hey. What are the two of you talking about?” Suzy came out from nowhere and said. “Men’s talk, I guess? I will leave the two of you alone for now…” Jong Hyun said to Suzy.

“Oooh. Before I forget, Onew! I have two movie tickets for ‘Puss in boots’. My friend who promised to go with me tomorrow has something on suddenly so… can you go with me? Please…” Suzy placed her hands together and used her puppy eyes on Onew. “I will forget about it and find myself a better girl. A normal one!” Jong Hyun’s words came back to Onew.

“I guess, I am… free tomorrow? “ Onew said and smiled. “Really? That’s great! I...i... will see you tomorrow and meet you at the grand hall tomorrow at 2pm before going in together. YES! “Suzy was super excited and happy. Unknown to the two, Tae Min had been watching the two. He bit his lips and muttered under his breath,” Humps. I am free too. Why didn’t you ask me? I am going too.”

The day passed by normally without many happenings. As tomorrow was Saturday, everyone rushed home to change out for happy hour. Friday is always the day for a good time of relaxation. Onew was about to go home. He waited at the lift lobby for some time but the lift was still not here. ”Spoilt?” Onew thought to himself. He then turned and took the stairs. Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice talking to a man in black. “So… Tomorrow we will send our truck here to take it. Please ensure that by 3pm tomorrow everything is ready. That’s all. See you tomorrow.” The man said and left.

Onew peeped down and saw Professor Lee making his way up. He quickly went out of the stairs lobby and back to the lift lobby. “Aish. Why is this lift taking such a long time?” Onew talked to himself in a slightly louder voice. Professor Lee walked out of the lift lobby and heard Onew. “Oh. Onew. Leaving already? Did you come near the stairs lobby just now? “Professor Lee asked. “Oh, no. I have been here all the while. Oh. Here it is. I will leave first. Bye! “Onew replied and quickly took his flight.

“Phews. That was close. But… is that the subordinates of the ‘higher authorities’? Tomorrow at 3pm they are taking it? No…Stop. Onew. You and her, I mean it, has nothing to do with each other already. You can't do anything anyways, can’t you? But… is it right to…” Onew thought in the lift. His thoughts were disrupted when the lift door opened. “It’s okay. Remember what Jong Hyun said? Just forget about it. Forget.” Onew self-hypnotized himself.

The second day was here. Suzy was dolling herself up, all excited for today’s date. She looked at the pile of clothes she threw on her bed and the clock. “Oh no. I will be late.” Suzy said in a frantic voice. “This will do then.” Suzy slide into her pink dress, put on some make up and wore her favourite shoes before rushing out.

She flagged down a taxi and was on her way to The grand Hall. “Thank you.” Suzy handed the cab fare to the driver and said. She walked into the grand hall and saw Onew already there. Onew was having a mental tug-of-war. “Go. Stay.Go.Stay.Go.Stay.Go...” Onew heard voices in his head. “Aish. Seriously. This is driving me crazy.” Onew messed up his hair and mumbled. “Onew? Are you ok?” Suzy asked with a concerned look.

“Oh. Suzy, I am fine. I was just…” Onew didn’t know what to say. “Oh. Then let’s go get some popcorn. “Suzy hooked arms with Onew and skipped to the counter. The queue was not very long. During the queue, Suzy was talking to Onew non-stop but none of the words got into Onew’s head. “Hi. We will have two popcorn and two medium coke. Thank you.” Suzy said with a smile. “That will be $9.80” The cashier said.

Suzy looked up at Onew. Onew was still in his own world. “It’s okay. I will pay.” Suzy withdrew her hands and took out her wallet. Finally, Onew could no longer suppress it further. “I am sorry. I have to get going. There is something really important that I have to attend so. “Onew said to Suzy in an apologetic manner before sprinting off. “But…I…” Suzy didn’t manage to finish what she wanted to say and Onew ran off.

“What’s taking so long?” The impatient people at the back of the queue grumbled. “I am sorry. Here is the money.” Suzy bowed to the people at the back and paid the cashier. When she was struggling to carry the food, a hand appeared from behind. “Let me help you carry.” A familiar voice said and carried the food .He started walking. “Thank you. Oh. Tae Min, it’s you!  why are you here?” Suzy asked with a shocked look. “I am sorry… I followed you here. “Tae Min admitted.

“It’s okay. Your presence is timely I guess. I am ditched. Here Let’s go and watch the movie together. It is starting soon. “Suzy said with a bitter smile. Tae Min smiled, hoping to make her feel better before the two made their way to the cinemas. On the hand, Onew was rushing back to the Lab in a Taxi. “Damn it. Stupid traffic jam. “Onew said to himself.

Onew glanced at his watch. It is 2.40pm. “It’s ok. I will just get off here. Here is the fare. Keep the change. “Onew said before he opened the car door and ran off. “Hey. But this is a $50 and your fare is only $7…” The driver turned back and said but the customer was already gone. “Please. Wait for me. “Onew prayed in his head and was running as fast as he could in the direction of the lab.

When Onew finally reached the building, he was panting like crazy. “Did I make it on time?” Onew thought to himself and raised his hand to look at the time. On the dot. It was 3pm. “Yes!” Onew did a mental cheer. At this time, a truck drove in and stopped before the entrance. “The man in black. It is him. They are here to get it. What should I do?” Onew started to panic when he saw the man and few others got out of the truck and walked into the building.

“I must do something. Like now. “Onew thought to himself. He looked at the truck which has its doors still open. Without much thought, Onew walked towards it. He looked left and right before gently climbing into it. He saw an empty cardboard box so he climbed and hid inside. He closed the box and prayed silently that he would not be discovered. “I must be crazy. I don’t even know where they are going.” Onew thought to himself.

Author's Note:
Hope you like it. Okay, i am always saying the same thing :X