The forbidden room

The forbidden love

“The atmosphere here is weird. Really weird.”  Onew thought to himself. He walked around the laboratory and scruntinised those specimens in the glass bottles one by one. They are really rare organisms. He saw a triple-headed sea snake, a fish-looking organism that had body parts resembling human limbs and many other strange creatures. He was truly amazed at the series of collection they had here. Just then, the laboratory door flung open. “Oh god. What a handsome looking boy we have here!” A girl in her twenties went forward to Onew and started examining him from head to toe. “ Oh hi, I am Onew. “ Onew gave a humble smile and said.

“From today onwards, he will be our new member. Do take good care of him. “Professor Lee said to his colleagues. “ Hi. Welcome onboard! I am the almighty key.” Key smiled and said. “Hope you like it here. I am Tae Min, you can find me if you need help!” Tae min said and extended his hand. “I will surely do. Thank you.” Onew replied politely and lightly shook his hand. “You better not look for Tae Min if you need help, he can’t cope well himself! Haha, anyways I am Jong Hyun.” Jong Hyun said with a smile. Onew replied with a smile too, “ Haha, I will take note in that case.  “ “Hey!” Tae min protested against Jong Hyun’s remark. Jong Hyun shrugged his shoulders and smiled.  “Hope you perform up to expectations then. I am looking forward. ” Min Ho said coldly.  “This cool guy over here is Min ho, my able assistant. Okay, that’s all for self-introduction…” The lady in her twenties interrupted Professor Lee, “Hey, wait up. How about me?! Hello. I am Suzy!”

“Okay. Sorry about that. This is all. So we have Suzy, Min ho, Tae min, Key and Jong Hyun here. Just some laboratory ground rules on your first day. The basics that you learnt back in school apply here too. Just a special note, do not enter that room over there without my permission. “Professor Lee said in a serious tone as he pointed to a door at the end of the laboratory which had a sign on it: Warning! Do not enter. Authorised personnel only.  Onew nodded and thought to himself: “What is so special about that room? “  “Okay. Good. Now let’s get back to work. You will follow Min Ho and be his assistant. Be sure to learn well and follow closely to his instructions. Okay, let’s get down to work!” Professor Lee said.

After which, everyone dispersed to their respective locations. “ You. Follow me… “ Min ho said and gestured to Onew. Min ho brought Onew around the lab and instructed him on the Dos and Don’ts specifically. “ Okay, lastly… I am going to hand you a simple task. You remove the three-headed snake specimen from that glass bottle and change it into this bottle. The chemicals to be inside the bottle are as follows. Take it down:

454 grams of 0.24% a mixture containing 65.5% 1-(3-chlorolallyl)-3,5,7-triaza-1-azioniaadamaztane chloride and 32.5% inert ingredients;

12.1 litres of 5% isopropyl alcohol;

8.5 litres of propylene glycol;

681 grams of propyl paraben;

1892 grams of methyl paraben;

1892 grams of 1% a mixture of vitamin C;

454 grams of 0.24% potassium aluminum sulfate;

0.95 litres of hydantoin;

Got that? ”

“I am sorry but do you mind repeating that again ?” Onew said in an apologetic tone. “Why are you so slow?! Give it to me.” Min ho said in an annoyed manner and snatched the note pad from Onew. After a short while,  Min Ho returned note pad to Onew and passed him the new glass bottle. “ I want it done by tomorrow. That’s all from me. Get down to work.” Min ho said and left. Onew looked at the notepad Min Ho passed back to him and all he saw was a list of neatly scribbled chemicals. “This guy is amazing. But his personality isn’t.” Onew thought to himself.

Onew put on a pair of sterile gloves and started work. He referred to the note pad and started preparing the mixture. After hours of measuring, weighing and mixing, Onew was finally done.” Phew!” Onew heaved a sigh of relief as he poured the new chemicals into the new glass bottle after rinsing it with distilled water. The next step was the difficult part. Onew drained the old chemicals from the original glass bottle and gently took the snake out. He was stunned by the beauty of the rare creature for a moment. “ Hey! What are you doing? Faster place it into the chemical!” Suzy said in a worried tone.

Onew quickly placed the snake into the new bottle and sealed it up . “ Phew! That was close shave. You nearly got yourself into a big trouble. If it was Min Ho senior who saw you doing this he would have given you a big scolding! Remember not to leave the specimen out in air for too long next time. “ Suzy warned. “ I know. Thank you for your help. Is Min Ho a really tough guy to get along with? He is really cold towards me.” Onew asked. “ Not really. He is always like that. If you know him for a longer time, he is actually quite a nice guy. Just that sometimes he is slightly cold and fierce.” Suzy replied with a smile. “Slightly? Are you serious…” Onew thought to himself for a moment.

 

Author's note:
Hi readers!^^ This is my first time writing a fan fic. Please be nice and hope you like this story...:D Enjoy~