Bull Dog

Best Friend and Me

Bull Dog

 

 

 

   It was Monday and you had to go to ride the bus all by yourself. And now your disappointed at your best friend for being unexcused. By the time that Dae Hwi entered the classroom he and Cho Hye Yeon switched for whatever reason. And Hye Yeon sits behind Kang Chan Hee, which was weird because Dae Hwi never liked him. Just be glancing at him as he does nothing, he just sits backs with arms crossed staring at his desk for while.

   Chan Hee once tries hi to you from his seat, but Dae Hwi came behind Chan Hee as if he was guard dog. You knew Dae Hwi was sitting on purpose, but he did not even say hi to you when he came to class.

   When it was lunch time. You sat with Yoon San Ha but Dae Hwi never came. Everytime you munch onto your tray you scan the lunchroom looking for that boy. Turning your neck aroung and rising from your seat while being in that same spot, yet he still not to be seen.

   "What are you doing," asked San Ha.

   You took a chopstick with little much of rice and lie, "I don't know." Just then you see that blonde-headed boy pass by with other people. You got out of the tabled and tapped the boy's shoulder, "Lee Dae Hwi --"

   The boy turns around. It was not your friend. "I'm sorry, who are you?" the boy had an unsympathetic expression.

   You put the side of hair to your ear, "I'm sorry, you look like somebody from behind."

   He nodded his head and continue following his friends.

   You went back sitting with San Ha as he looked at you with his eyebrows up. You ignored his inaudible concern and went back eating.

   "Bang Hyo Min." You turned towards to a feminine voice that just sat right next to you. It was Cho Hye Yeon. "Did you and Lee Dae Hwi broke up? Why's he not sitting next you?"

   She sure well knows that Dae Hwi is not my boyfriend.

    "They never went out," San Ha interrupts, "They friend with benefits~"

"Yah!" you bassed your voice.

   San Ha looks lowers his head to take a bite as he got warned.

   "So what happen? He looked so depressed."

   You shooked your head, "I don't know."

   "Oh, okay," she pressed her lips together and leaves.

   You faced and sighed, "What did I ever do?"

   "What happen," asked San Ha, "Is it Lee Dae Hwi? You know ever since yesterday I had a bad feeling that Dae Hwi and Chan Hee will act up."

   "What do you mean?"

   "You know whenever I asked you to come along with me? Well I tell Kang Chan Hee first -- You know because I'm cool with him but he says he never wants to go. I think he knows that I will ask you or with Dae Hwi, and then he think it's necessary to attend."

   You understood and realized what San Ha pointed was logically true.

   "Because I know that Kang Chan Hee likes you and he told the whole peninisula that you two were dating," he adds "He knows you were close with Lee Dae Hwi, and Chan Hee really despise him." He smacks his lips, "I'm done. I said too much."

    You scrunch your face. Gee how does this boy know all this? What he took some interviews or he some kind of detective? You knew Chan Hee liked you but he never specifically told you.


Class

   "Aigoo, I don't want to sit here. I want to sit where some of cute guys are near me," murmured Cho Hyo Yeon.

   San Ha turns around at her with his finger on his cheek, "I'm cute."

   Hyo yeon scoff. "Yah (Y/N)-ah. Why does Lee Dae Hwi wants my desk? Kang Chan Hee is so handsome," she squeals.

   You shrugged at her.

   "Too bad, you're not his type," insulted San Ha

   "What did you say, you yellowed-hair rat?"

   "You heard me. You need a whole new style." San Ha tisks at her.

   "W-what about my style?" she mumbled.

   "Be like Bang (Y/N) She has a chic styles," he gestures to you, "Your style makes you look like a 12 year old. Look at the bow," he points at her head, "My older brother could raise you."

   "I like my bows..." she said softly.

    San Ha waved out some bills, "Buy you something, girilies."

   You gaze at Dae Hwi whom still being down. It makes you sad. You got on your phone to text him.

You: Are you okay?

   You see that Dae Hwi got the message. He turns off his and puts in his backpack.

   You clenched your fist and slammed it on the desk. "What did I do?" you exclaimed.

   After you school was over, you studied. Hours of studying until bedtime.

   You were on your way out to leave the school building. You did not bother waiting for Lee Dae Hwi. How he did not come to ride the bus with. He switched desk with someone else, which does not explain why right next to an abhor being. He would not even come to lunch. It was so petty that he did not text you back just because something was upsetted him, it makes you want to carelessly say to him to it up.

   "Y/N" Chan Hee darts at your placement. "We never got to go the library." He takes your hands. You guys stepped into the street.

   You unhanded yourself from Chan Hee.

   "Come on," he grabs your hand again, but you kept it out of reach. "Yah, let's go before cars come!"

   You resume difting back to your trail to the bus stop.

   "Bang --"

   "Kang Chan Hee!"

   You turn around hearing a thud and saw Chan Hee got knocked down to the ground. You gawked at Dae Hwi.

   Chan Hee immediately got on his feet to grab Dae Hwi's collar, "Who do you think you are, Lee Dae Hwi?"

   Dae Hwi shoves Chan Hee, "Don't go near (y/n) again."

   Chan Hee tackles him to the floor and socked his mouth. He gets up taking several steps back on the sidewalk.

   Dae Hwi rises from floor as he dangle from his balance. 

   An upcoming wheel rapidly runs its motor. The driver scratches the street by holding onto the breaks and tries to steer left. Its back tires swat Dae Hwi off his feet until his head the curb.