Ice Cream Cake

Best Friend and Me

 3 

 Ice Cream Cake 

 

 

 

  Just as expected that Lee Dae Hwi suggest to go out for ice cream, including Yoon San Ha. This was first time that San Ha rode the bus with you and Dae Hwi. It was not much trouble for his mom. She was alright with it.

   "How far is the ice cream place?" San Ha asks.

   Dae Hwi replies that it's just downtown.

   "What the heck? Is that corndog?" San Ha blurts out, pointing down that half-eaten food with kechup sauce.

   Dae Hwi snickererd, "Oh my gosh!"

   "What?" you wondered Lee Dae Hwi mindlessly laughing.

   Dae Hwi goes through his phone and shows his Kakao talk with "Corndog" for the name.

   Just then the phone gets adubted within a flash.

   "Yah!"

   San Ha takes a clear look at the screen, "Lee Dae Hwi, how could you call me -- No. How dare you call me 'Corndog?'"

   "Boy, you is a corndog. I remember in 6th grade when I met you, you were eating a enormous corndog and you dropped it with stains on your clothes. I didn't get a chance to know your name, so that was your nickname. And ever since we had exchanged numbers I had slap that onto your caller ID."

   You laughed.

   " I didn't know anyone, so I sat with you. By the way this bus is unsanitary," San Ha was disgusted. Crossing his arm he says, "No wonder my mom would never let me go."

   "You are such a mama's boy," commented Dae Hwi.

   "I'm thankful that she raised me," he brags as he plays off to popping a collar.

   You three strolled your way onto the sidewalk.

   "Doesn't your dad have his own kids?" Dae Hwi went on.

   "Yeah. But they are adults now, and no longer under the household."

   Dae Hwi points at door. This is the spot.

 


 

   There wasn't much customers in the shop. You notice that a little girl with long hair received a Korilakkuma design ice cream with a cup. A man with soft luminous brown eyes, nicely dressed -- must be her father with her carried a chocolate ice cream cone with a flower design. But you really thought the Korilakkuma was cute.

   "Hyung!" calls out San Ha.

   That man with the little girl was head going towards you three.

   "Who's your hyung?" asked Dae Hwi.

   "Hello, San Ha-yah. Lee Dae Hwi."

   Dae Hwi drops his jaw, "Your brother is my piano teacher?!"

   San Ha waved at the little girl. "Hi~"

   "Hello, Samchon." Her voice was soft and pitched.

   Without hesitation, you give respectful greet to the man and told him your name.

   "I'm Kang Seo Joon and this is my daughter. Well I need go take her home. It was nice meeting you, Bang Hyo Min."

 

Seo Kang Joon


 

   As Seo Kang Joon and daughter leaves you put your hands on San Ha's shoulder, "Yoon San Ha, your brother's hot." Covered with both hands while squealing  "His eyes are so pretty."

   San Ha blinked at you."Bang Hyo Min, you shouldn't flirt with older men, nor think about them. Bad things will happen."

   "So? I like Super Junior and TVXQ and I still think their hot for their age."

   San Ha nods his head.

   You felt offended, so you looked down, "I'm just saying that your brother is attractive." 

   "What'd you say, woman?" Dae Hwi warned.

    You stick your tongue at him and went to counter to order the Korilakkuma cup with the cookie and cream flavor.

   San Ha and Dae Hwi just asked for a plain double scoop with their cone.

   "Dae Hwi-yah," San Ha gritted his teeth as he stands at the cash register.

   "What?"

   "This is expensive and I'm seven dollars short."

    Dae Hwi sighs as he digs into pocket, "You owe me."

    The boys join you at the booth. Dae Hwi sits next you and San Ha sits across.

   You began to hum while nibbling over

your ice cream.

   "My brother treats me so well," San Ha began. "Even though we have a different mom, he even claim mine as his. Our sister refused to feel the same. She even despises me." His eyes starts to turn red from preventing it to water.

   "I just want to know why his daughter doesn't have his surname, but I know that you took your mom's last name." Dae Hwi responds.

   "Lee is our dad's surname."

   "I know your brother's real name is Lee Seung Hwang. Somehow I thought it was like legally changed to Seo Kang Joon."

  "No, that like his stage name for work." Next, San Ha takes your spoon and shovels out your treat for a taste. Yet he healed his eyes by changing he subject.

   "Yah!"

   "What? This is worth more than mines. And it's designed so cutely."

   "You Corndog!" Dae Hwi snatches the spoon out of San Ha's hands and also taking bite of your ice cream.

   You smacked Dae Hwi's shoulder, taking back your utensil to go back to your enjoyment. Then resume your melody and sing in a low tone voice, "Please give me that sweet taste, ice cream cake With a flavor that fits this special day The ice cream that’s on my mouth Makes your heart pound and you’ll come to me It’s so tasty come and chase me, I can’t hold it in~"

  "Boo! You ," San Ha insulted.

  "Right? She should have sung Hyuna's Ice Cream," Dae Hwi was trying to be funny since he prefers pop songs from his favorite artist.

   Both of the boys high fived.

   You rolled your eyes at them and continue to sing, "I scream You Scream Gimme that Gimme that your lips~"

   "When I ask you to speak English you could have just sung a song," Dae Hwi reminds.

   You looked at him in silence.

   "Ice" Dae Hwi points at San Ha, "Cream" then himself.

   Both of the boys were smiling at you. You could not tell why they were doing that, but their grins were making you curious. Were you excluded out of something?

   Dae Hwi turns his head around, "What's that?"

   "What?" You turned around with your knees on the seat to lift elevation. You was nipped, which made you jump up.

   Your mouth gaped at Lee Dae Hwi. He says, "Cake."

   Yoon San Ha cracks up with him, he even teases you for your flushed face.

   Dae Hwi comes at you for a hug.

  You pulled a defense with your arm. You yanked the back of his head and pulled him onto your lap.

  "Ouch!" he whines.

  You flicked at his nose.

    "Hey, you better give it to me." He stood up into his previous position.

   "What?" you did not understand​ what he meant. 

   "Your lips" he aims at his own.

   "Lee Dae Hwi, go away." you rejected. When did this boy think he's a hotshot?

  You bit your thumb just by glancing over at Dae Hwi. You smiled.