My Partner In Crime

Best Friend and Me

 

 10 

 My Partner In Crime 

 

    "I look prettier now -- just like your chic style~" she smiled with her aegyo.You see Hyo Yeon not wearing cute accessories. No bows or pins in her hair or that colour plastic jewerly.

     The way she said she was trying to copy your style made you cringe. You sighed and sat at your desk. Then you slapped Yoon San Ha's head.

    "Ouch," he whined, "Why did you do that?"

    "Don't compare Cho Hyo Yeon to anyone because of how she dresses and what you prefer how she should look."

    San Ha smacked his lips.

    "Yah, Hyo Yeon-ah!"

    She response to you.

    "Do not take his worthless advice. I like your style."

    San Ha scoffed and mutters, "Well I think she's cute."

   ​​​​​A light bulb hovers your head, "Hyo Yeon-ah~ Want to to see San Ha's hot older brother?"

    Hyo Yeon came up to you, "San Ha has an older brother?"​ Y​​ou showed the picture to her. "Oh my~" she squeal. "His eyes are beautiful~"

    San Ha stands up to see. "How you found my brother's Instagram?"

   "Your Instagram followings," you replied.

 

    You and Dae Hwi walks home from the bus stop. You were statified that your friend sat as previous seat, even though you knew his little jealousy was petty.

    You two start head your separate afterwards. As you enter the house you go through the living room. Your eyes grew open. You were busted. Both of your best friend's parents and your mom were sitting on the couch as they watched you come in. They stared at you without even a word was even to be said.

    Your dad was not around because he was at work.

    There was someone at door.

    "Go answer it," demanded your mother.

    You turn at the door.

    Dae Hwi walks in, "My parents locked the door and I can't get in the window."

   "Dae Hwi-yah," his dad called, "Get  in here."

    "Why is my dad here?" Dae Hwi shakes his eyes.

    You mouth that you do not know what was going on.

    You guys sat on two seperate chairs while the adults act like a bunch of detectives. Their expression was not pretty.

    "Are you sleeping together?" instigated your mom.

   That question startled you. It was too soon to believe you would go that far. But you and Dae Hwi said no at the same time.

   "Are you dating?"

   You both said no again.

    Dae Hwi's dad leans forward with his first over his mouth, "If you two are not dating, why did you snuck out of the house, Dae Hwi."

    "(Y/N) told me about her nightmare over the phone," he looks down, "So I came."

    "This was the first time I've notice he snuck inside," your mom comment.

    "You're right. You should have been knowing if this had been going," Dae Hwi's mom responded.

    "Yeah, it really has been a bit some time since your son been inside. He only comes at porch waiting for Hy when they're both ready for school."

    All the folks started to nod and agree. You found it as they believe you and Dae Hwi were innocent. Maybe.

    "But Dae Hwi should not have any business leaving the house in the middle the night," Dae Hwi's father claimed, "Chances would happen."

    "Honey," exclaimed his wife, "Not in front the kids. They don't need to hear all that."

    "I mean it!" he talks back, "They probable are being secretive!"

    "So?" interrupt your mom, "You and my husband makes jokes that these two will get married one day. I find it cute if they are dating."

    Your phone chimes and picked it up. Something for you distract instead of listening to this.

Yoon San Ha: Wassup~~

    "Who are you texting?" your friend whispered.

    "San Ha." 

    "I want to hang with my buddy~" Dae Hwi sing-song as he leans back. He exhales as starts to sing a sing, "I love you 1-4-3, you are 486 Sending 1-4-3, we’re so different Sending 1-4-3, it’s still hard~"

You: Dae Hwi wants to hang and he says he love you.

Yoon San Ha: What the?

Yoon San Ha: ^^ Should I come??

   "San Ha want to come over."

    "Let's go!"

   "Where are you going?" his dad peeped out of the living room.

   "We're going to see my friend, San Ha," Dae Hwi said.

    "Okay, have fun." He then continues talking to the two women.


    Once you both hit up with San Ha on the street in front of your house, him and Dae Hwi had did their little handshake.

   "Hyo Min got me in trouble with my parents," Dae Hwi said.

   "Yah!" you yelled, "You snuck out of the house."

   "We would never got in trouble if you weren't loud," Dae Hwi snapped.

   "What happen?" San Ha chuckles as he put his hands in his pockets.

   "She didn't know how to shut up," Dae Hwi responded.

   "I hate you," you muttered crossing your arms.

   "What did you say?" Dae Hwi stepped closer to you, "You hate me?"

   You looked at away putting your hands together.

   "Yah, give me my kiss back."

   "Y'all kissed?" San Ha twinkled.

    "Give it to me if you hate me that much," Dae Hwi smirks as he tugs your arm. He was being a bug.

    You sputter out your breathe and lean forward to Dae Hwi to peck his lips. After that, you turned around with your eyes closed. Your heart was beating, you couldn't believe you did that.

   Dae Hwi starts blushing.

   "Man, I thought you just said you loved me," pouted San Ha. "Why her?"

   Dae Hwi gave his friend a disgusted look.

"Um..." San Ha rubs his neck, "So you guys are dating?"

   Dae Hwi grabs you and put his arm over your shoulder, "It's best if we stay friends."

   You bit your thumb as you laid your eyes on Dae Hwi.

    "Honey, get out here!"

    You and the guys heard Dae Hwi's mom shouting.

    She was in front of the door, "Get out here! Look! They really are dating."

   Dae Hwi's dad comes out of the house and notice that Dae Hwi links his arm over you. He rolled his eyes at his wife and said, "I am not about to embarrass these kids, again." He exhales to raise his voice, "Dae Hwi, you can date her. I don't care."

   You pulled San Ha closer, and he followed. "What are you doing?"

   You placed Dae Hwi's arm off your shoulder and onto San Ha's. "See. You guys can go out."

   "But he's not my type though," San Ha joked.

   Dae Hwi scoffed, "I thought you wanted me."

    You clap your hands together with a tricky smirk and faced Dae Hwi's parents, "Ummanim! Abeonim! Lee Dae Hwi and Yoon San Ha are a couple!"