Final

There's Only You

 

A smile. I was actually greeted by a smile.

The person invited me to sit and I did without a word. I’m nervous and scared, my mind keeps on thinking about what will happen now.

“Tiffany-ssi, I don’t know how to say this. But thinking back about what I’ve done to you, I know I was wrong. I don’t know how to make it up to you, but all I have to say now is, I’m truly sorry. I would kneel in front of you if you want to as long as you forgive me. I wish I never did all of that, I wish I wasn’t that mean to you,”

I looked at her in disbelief. Is this the person that I know? Is this Mrs Lee? I quickly shook my head. I won’t ever make her kneel in front of me, begging for forgiveness. It never crossed my mind, not even once.

“I know you’re shocked. But I’m really sorry for those times when I make it hard for you. I didn’t know how much you suffered. Seeing Hyukjae now, it makes me realized how you really mean to him. How he love you, more than he loves himself. How he always wish that you never said goodbye. He’s not like before now, he changed now. I miss my son,”

“Mrs Lee...” she cut me off when she suddenly held my hand. I looked at her.

“Let me finish everything first,” she smiled again. I never see this side of her. I can see sincerity in her eyes. The way she looks at me, it’s not the way it used to be before. It changed.

“Tiffany-ssi, I accept you to be the person that will spend your lifetime with my son. I believe in you, I put my trust in you. I know you deserve it from the start, but I was so selfish last time. Please, make my son happy. Please bring him back. Please... We missed his smile, we missed him. And Tiffany-ssi, I hope this is not too much, but I hope you can accept me as your mother. I know I’m not good enough, but I’ll try to be one for you. Let me treat you like my own daughter, because after all, you’ll still going to be my daughter-in-law,” she chuckled.

I am so touched. I feel the tears threatening to fall down. She stood up and walked to me, then hugged me into a hug. I hugged her back, crying on her shoulder and she patted my back. Just like how a mother would do their child.

For the first time in my life, I feel accepted by her. I can feel how much she regret everything she have done before. I can actually see her as my mother now. I feel the love flowing from her. She pulled away from the hug and smiled again. It makes me feel happy, just by seeing her smile. In the end, she accepted me. Nothing can express my feelings now, I’m just too happy.

“Call me, mom,” she said again and caressed my cheeks. I nodded and smiled. I looked into her eyes.

For the first time since my parents died, I finally feel the love from a mother. I finally feel loved. So much. I can’t even stop myself from smiling.



 

 

I ran to the apartment and knocked on the door. No one opened the door, but I know he’s inside. Sungmin told me he’s inside. He didn’t know about Mrs Lee’s meeting with me yet. I waited until he finally opened the door. It surprises me. Mrs Lee was right. He’s not the old him. He looks different. No more bright smile and sparkling eyes from him. He looks much more worse than before.

I wonder what have I done to him. Was I the one who makes it this hard for him? Is he suffering that much? Why am I such a fool?

I quickly hug him without a word. I rested my head on his chest and I can hear his heart beating fast. I tighten the hug but he didn’t hug me back. He’s too shocked, I would say.

“Hyukjae-ah, remember what I said before?” I asked him.

He didn’t replied. I pulled away from the hug and looked into his eyes. He looks at me blankly.

“I once said, I will only accept you on one condition...” I stopped, hoping he would complete my sentence. His eyes widen when he realized something.

“When my mom accepted you...” he completed.

I smiled at him and nodded. It took him a few seconds until he finally realized it. He smiled widely at me with those sparkled eyes.

“Your mom... She finally accepted me, Hyukjae,”

“Fany-ah, at last. It took her so long. It took you so long too,” he whispered. He cupped my face with his hands and leaned in closer to me. He planted a soft kiss on my lips. A sweet kiss, just like before. I smiled when we pulled away.

“Don’t leave me like this again. I only need you in my life. You, Hwang Tiffany, not anyone else. Even if others said we’re not meant for each other, remember this, I know we are meant for each other. Only that matters, “ he said.

“Hyukjae, sorry. I love you. I know I was wrong before. I won’t leave you, both of us will never leave each other anymore. I promise,”

I was so stupid before for letting him wait for me. But in the end, it’s not really a stupid thing. His mother finally accepted me. I have the blessings from his mother. At least that’s what I’ve always wanted. I have him now.

My life, is complete. All thanks to him, Lee Hyukjae. The person who taught me everything. Who taught me love, who taught me how painful it is when you had to leave your loved ones, who taught me happiness. I won’t ask for more, as what I have now, it’s enough. It’s more than enough. 



 

I finally completed this fanfic. Oh my god. It's sad to end this though. I promise I'll come back with another Hyukfany fanfic, so please wait for more. I'll be posting new Hyukfany fanfic, just wait and  give me some time :) 

Thank you for reading my fanfic. I know it's not that good, but I hope you guys enjoyed it. 

Don't forget to comment everyone 

I love you guys. Thank you for the support. Hope you guys will wait for my new fanfic.