Chapter 7 - Cry

There's Only You

 

“Mom, how could you do this to me? Is this for real? I love her, you can see that. Why would you ever do that to me? You know how hurt I was that time. I should’ve know all of this. She won’t leave me without a reason. Yuri, I’m sorry, but everything is cancelled now. I can’t do it,” his voice cracks as he continued.

“Why, mom... You told me to hate her for leaving me alone. You told me to forget her though you know how much I love her. I never thought you were the one who was behind all of this. I don’t get it, mom. You pulled away my happiness from me. I am your son, how could you do this? Don’t tell me you love me, I doubt it now. Tiffany, she’s the only person who can make me happy. Not anyone else. I might be a rude son now, but sorry mom, if you can’t accept her, I’m sorry to tell you that you just killed your own son. Please, think about it mom,” he stopped.

I started to walk again and when I reached the entrance, I smiled at Sunny and Sungmin. They gave me a sympathetic smile while Sunny pulled me for a hug. I smiled, I forced myself to smile. I heard Hyukjae well just now, but I don’t know. I can’t take him back, I can’t do it. I love him but I don’t want to be the reason to break his family apart. I’m just a girl who he met few years before. I don’t want him to go against the person who gave birth to him, just because of me.

I walk away as I pulled away from the hug. I told her that I’ll be fine and I’ll get home safely. I  started to wander around the town again. Walk until my feet gets tired. I looked around, it’s getting late. The moon is out, and I’m here again, under the same tree, at the park. I stared into the stars and Hyukjae’s face came to my mind. It’s him, and only him.

Do I really love him that much? Why can’t I let him go? Why. Are we meant for each other? I was lost in thoughts and when I looked at my watch, it’s already 10.00 p.m. I surely spent the hours there, thinking back our memories. Remembering back our time together.

Our first met. We met through Sungmin, when we were asked to accompany them for Sungmin’s and Sunny’s first date. We were awkward with each other at first, but it turned out well. He makes me feel warm around him, he makes me happy. He finally asked for my number after the second time we met each other, and still, when we were accompanying Sunny and Sungmin on their date. We started to become closer to each other. It turned out well, and from day to day, I started fall for him more and more. I love him so much and he finally asked me to be his girlfriend.

We started out as best friends, I love being around him, and when we become a couple, we’re still as close as best friends. He’s not only my boyfriend, he’s my best friend and he’s the best guy that I could ever had. I feel loved when I’m with him, I feel safe when I’m with him, I feel so special when I’m with him. He was the only guy after my dad that ever makes me feel like that. Only him.

I sighed and I walked back to my apartment.

 


 

 

I woke up late the next morning. I would sleep longer if it’s not because of the bell that keeps on ringing for almost five minutes now. I opened my eyes slowly, and sat on the bed. I looked over on my bed and I can see pictures of Hyukjae and me scattered on it. When I got home last night, I can’t go to sleep. My mind was in mess so in the end, I took out our photos together, and keeps on staring at them. I miss the moments, I miss our memories together, before all of this happened.

I walked to the main door and opened the door when someone suddenly pushed me into the apartment and closed the door with a loud bang. I looked up and saw his mom again. God, what now?

“Are you happy now, Miss Hwang Tiffany? Now, you are the one who took away my happiness from me. You took my son away from me! Why, why you? Don’t mess with our life, Miss Hwang! If you really love him, you will still let him go. No matter what he said. You should know that a mother is more important than a girl he randomly knows. Leave him or you’ll regret it,” she said in anger. Her face redden and it scares me.

She turned around and was about to walk away when she suddenly stopped. I looked up, and saw someone standing in front of the door.

“Hyu-Hyuk-Hyukkie,” she stuttered. I looked at his face, he looks hurt. So much. I can see that he’s angry too but his hurt expression is too obvious for me. I stood still when his mother walked out from my apartment, and looked at Hyukjae blankly.

As soon as his mother left the apartment, he closed the door and locked it. He was trembling, I know he’s trying to control his emotions right now. He failed though. He fell to the floor and started to cry. It hurts me so much to hear him crying like that, but I can do nothing about it. I just looked at him as I moved closer to him. His hands covering his face while he was sobbing hard.

I sat next to him and patted his back. I don’t know how should I do this. It feels so awkward because this time, we’re not a couple. When he breaks down like this before, I would just pulled him into a hug and tell him it’s okay, everything will be fine, and tell him that no matter what happens, I will stay by his side.

But I can’t do it now. Moreover, he’s crying because of our relationship now. Because of how his mother ruined what we both had together. Slowly, I feel the tears started to stream down on my cheeks. I’m not even strong. I can’t stand seeing him cry like that, it just breaks my heart more.

He pulled me in for a hug and I rest my head on his chest. He was still crying and I cried harder now. I hugged him tightly. I feel so safe now. In his hug, I can feel that everything is going to be fine for the both of us. I... I believed he won’t hurt me anymore. We stayed like that, not saying anything, not moving, and the only thing that can be heard was our sobs. We both cried our heart out. I wanted him to feel better, it’s killing me slowly when I had to see him crying, and I was the reason for this.

I don’t know when but in the end, I fell asleep on his chest. He did too. Maybe when we got tired of crying. His hands are locked around my waist. I looked up and saw the trace of tears on his cheeks. I know he’s still not okay. I know he’s still hurting. I pulled away from the hug slowly trying not to wake him up. But he’s too sensitive to any movement and he woke up, looking at me with his swollen eyes. I quickly stood up and leave him alone as I walked into my bedroom and take a bathe. I’m going to do something, I have to do something.



 

Gaaah, next chapter will be updated in two more days! Don't worry. And ehem, I'm going to do another fanfic, but still thinking about it. It'll be much more longer though, for sure. Hope you'll read it. 

 

Comment and do subscribe