--26--

Agent S

"So hyung, what's with you and Suga-hyung?" Taehyung asked in a very innocent tone, but his face said otherwise.

"Yeah, hyung. I've also been wondering about that," came Jungkook, who was waggling his eyebrows in a very offensive way. Jimin was really offended.

The eldest scowled at them, trying to ignore the fact that his face was overheating. "W-what are you guys talking about...? I-It's nothing. W-were nothing..."

Taehyung clicked his tongue disapprovingly. "Maybe we should just ask Hobi-hyung. He seems to know a lot about Jiminie and Suga's relationship. Or...maybe we should just ask Suga-hyung himself!"

"No!" Jimin was quick to reply. "D-don't do that!"

"We won't, only if you'll quench our thirst for answers," Jungkook threatened smugly, making Jimin want to smack him on the head.

The giggling Taehyung placed his chin on Jungkook's shoulder and smiled at Jimin his signature box smile. And in a very excited tone, Taehyung asked Jimin, "Tell me! Is Suga-hyung's so big?!"

This effectively rendered Jimin speechless. And if his face was overheating awhile ago, it was definitely about to explode now any minute. He couldn't even look at the two younger boys in the eyes as he fumbled the bed sheet lamely with his fingers.

"I-... W-why would I even know?!"

"For obvious reasons, Jiminie," Taehyung said, rolling his eyes at Jimin.

"W-well, I don't know, okay?! Stop-... S-stop asking me weird things!"

Jungkook shook his head, patting Taehyung's head with the hand nearest to the older boy. Taehyung snuggled more closely.

Ugh. Jimin felt like a third wheel.

But it's not like it mattered anymore. He was already immune. He had been the world's legendary third wheeler ever since he became friends with these two mental people. He was so used to being the third wheel now that he honestly didn't care anymore.

"Hyung, are you gonna share or not?" Jungkook said in a half-serious half- voice. He quirked one eyebrow at Jimin's direction.

The three of them always shared secrets and never kept anything from each other. These two knew Jimin more than anyone. From Jimin's pet peeves to his most disturbing kinks, they know it.

The eldest among the three was silent for awhile as he contemplated this, while the other two simply went with the silence and just gazed at Jimin, waiting. Taehyung was looking like he was getting more and more excited by the passing minute while Jungkook only smirked at Jimin.

Jimin was still silent, only looking down at the soft blanket he was sitting on above the bed.

Finally, he spoke.

"Fine... Suga-hyung and I... Well, we-"

"How big is his ? Did you like, measure it with a ruler or a tape measure?" Taehyung inserted excitedly, now detaching himself from Jungkook and crawling closer to Jimin to probably hear the answer clearer.

Jimin had no answer on that, though.

"I don't know... I really don't know. Why do you keep asking? I've never... Ahem, I've never seen him yet."

"Mmm..." Taehyung said.

"Yet," Jungkook commented.

Ugh. Jimin would kill this rabbit.

"And then?" Taehyung proceeded, now losing interest on Suga's and wanting to really hear what Jimin was about to say. The three of them knew how talkative Jimin was, and that whenever something happened, or whenever something happened involving a crush of his, he would uncontrollably gush out about it to Jungkook and Taehyung. He would be a giggling rainbow poop mess of giddiness.

And Jimin hated himself for that.

But the urge to say, to at least have someone else know, to speak up what was hidden deep inside, was unstoppable.

He couldn't help it!

"Don't you think Suga-hyung is so hot?!"

Everyone went silent at his sudden outburst. Jimin could feel his face burning as he avoided Jungkook and Taehyung's amused gazes. He was so embarrassed! But well, he had also uttered those words. So really, why not grandly end it with embarrassing himself even more?

And so, he continued.

"Because r-really... Suga-hyung is just so hot! Like...like his smirk. Have you even seen him smirk?"

Both boys shook their heads. Taehyung, who looked like he was getting more and more excited as more words came from Jimin's mouth, scooted closer to Jimin. He grabbed both of his hands and smiled widely, eyes shining. "I haven't yet, but I bet he looked so hot."

"Ah , Tae! You have no idea!" Jimin squealed, unable to help himself anymore. "Everything in him is just so perfect. And damn, he's so good with guns! He looks so y whenever he uses one, or two, ugh. And when he looks so serious and his lower lip... A-and his deep voice... He's just so..." Jimin couldn't help it anymore. He squealed to the top of his lungs and hugged Taehyung tightly, releasing all of his pent up feels and giddiness at the mere thought of his Suga-hyung.

He did not even care anymore if he looked like a silly high school girl who was having a huge crush, or who was head-over-heels. It was just like the old times. Jimin would always excitedly talk about his new crush and Taehyung would be the overly supportive but a bit too erted best friend and Jungkook would just be there, laughing and shaking his head.

This time, Jimin was not sure if this was just a crush, though.

Jimin hugged the boy tighter while whimpering like a dying whale with all the giddiness he felt.

"You sound quite whipped," Taehyung commented after patting Jimin one last time. Jimin pulled back from the hug and looked away. He was blushing so hard.

Jungkook now shifted closer, looking so adorably interested. Heck, these two were always so interested about his love life.

"So, does he like you back?" the youngest asked.

The question made Jimin sober, realizing that he had no answer at all. He his lips and gazed at the blanket with uncertainty. "I don't really know... He's really hard to predict you know. I never know what is on his mind, or what he is planning to do... I just..."

They fell into an awkward silence as Jimin contemplated his relationship with Suga. Taehyung though, being so impatient as ever, disregarded the subject and opened his mouth to ask another question.

"So, have you seen his ?" he asked. Jimin was not even surprised anymore, this was Taehyung after all. But he still blushed hard at the words, nonetheless. "Is it like...pale as well? Or is it pink? Jiminie, is it big?"

"Yah!" Jimin exclaimed, halfheartedly glaring at Taehyung. "I already told you that...that I've never seen him . A-and, will you please stop asking these things?"

Jimin squirmed, not comfortable with the question or with the judging gazes of his two best friends. He just hoped they'd stop asking these things. And really, even if he knew what Suga's looked like, he would never describe it to Tae. The thought itself was highly disturbing.

Taehyung quirked a skeptic eyebrow. "So nothing happened? Like, really nothing?"

"Well..." Jimin wrung his hands as he thought of what he was about to say. Then, unable to stop himself, he smiled widely and squealed again, hugging the life out of Taehyung. He couldn't help it, he felt like there were butterflies inside his stomach. He felt so light, and even though his heart was beating fast, it still felt good.

When he finally detached himself from Taehyung, he found that Jungkook had leaned in to hear more, being the nosy child he was.

"Hyung, speak properly and stop whimpering incoherent words. We don't need that. We need the details."

Blushing up again, Jimin giggled a little. "We, uh, we kissed."

There was silence.

Well, this was not the reaction Jimin was expecting. Taehyung just blinked and Jungkook shrugged his shoulder as he said, "We know."

And then it hit Jimin. Of course. These two were there when he and Suga kissed in front of the van. Jimin was too filled with his emotions that he was not able to stop himself and kissed his hyung hard right there and then.

Heck, these two were probably staring unabashedly at them that time.

"B-but, that's not what I meant?"

"Then what do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"Well..." Jimin trailed off again, swallowing hard. "Even before that, we had this really heated make out session, uh, on that couch right there." Jimin pointed at the innocent couch not far from the bed. "I had no idea who did what first but yeah...we were halfway grinding at each other when we were suddenly interrupted by Hobi-hyung calling."

"Oh...wow," Jungkook remarked.

"But Jiminie! You need to tell me who was the one who grinded first," Taehyung exclaimed suddenly. " Guru Kim Taetae will need to know that so that I can assess who is thirstier between the two of you. Is t you who grinded first? Or is it Suga-hyung who-"

"Is it me who what?" a deep voice suddenly came, making the three turn towards the door where the voice came from.

Jimin's eyes widened when he saw there his Suga-hyung, face bored as usual but coupled with a raised eyebrow this time.

"H-hyung! W-were you there the whole time?!" Jimin all but stuttered.

Suga narrowed his eyes at him. "Should I have been? It seemed to me that you have been bad-mouthing me in front of these kids."

"N-No! Of course not! Why would I do that?"

You saved my life so many times. All I could do is praise you!

Jimin looked down at the blanked on his bed, now shy as he was being subjected to Suga's judging gaze. His hyung's gaze had always been intense. He wondered why he haven't gotten used to it yet.

And then of course.

Kim Taehyung just had to exist.

"Jiminie was just talking about that kiss you two had!"

Oh. .

Taehyungie. Why?!

Suga's eyebrows went high up in the sky at the statement. The young agent was about to open his mouth when suddenly, Hoseok popped out of nowhere.

"Really? Did Jimin also tell you about that time when Suga saw him ? I didn't know the full story. I need to know!" Hoseok exclaimed.

At hearing this, Jungkook and Taehyung turned to Jimin.

Jimin blinked, swallowing hard now. Things were so getting out of hand. Everything was getting out of hand.

"Hyung! Why didn't you tell us?" Jungkook asked as he shook his hyung as if it can make Jimin vomit all the answers to his questions.

"I can't believe you didn't say anything about this to me! I am Kim Taehyung, Guru of the century. I feel so utterly betrayed right now, Jiminie."

He was conflicted. Jungkook was looking at him with interest in his eyes, obviously waiting for any words to come out of Jimin. Taehyung was glaring at him and silently demanding for an explanation and possibly a detailed story as well. Hoseok was looking at him with wide hopeful eyes that reminded Jimin of a dog waiting to be fed.

And Suga was just smirking.

The jerk.

"Everybody calm down," Suga said in a cool and cocky voice. "No worries as I will be narrating what happened. Hoseok please call the others. We'll be having a story-telling session."    

========
Please do remember that Suga had once accidentally headbutt Jimin's crotch. Am I now allowed to say that Suga 'giving heads' to Jimin is not an AU anymore? ;P

Stay healthy and God bless you all~