--22--

Agent S

"," Suga swore loudly, feeling his knees were about to collapse. "I feel like I want to vomit all the food I ate my entire life."

"It's probably the effect of the weakening serum. I think they injected a good amount of dosage to us while we're passed out," Jin said, looking like he was dragging himself, which in this case, he probably really was.

Suga had many questions in his head. He, after all, just witnessed Jin making out with R. He did not know what and how to react as he had stared with wide eyes while the agent he had once defeated was basically devouring his friend. Heck, he had no idea what was happening at all. But whatever it was, there's no time pondering on it. They needed to escape now.

"Ah, !" Suga swore again, because when they finally turned the corner, the same place where he had been captured, a small grenade was thrown at him. Good thing that even though his whole body wanted to collapse, his reflexes were still as quick.

It was close, but he still managed to dodge the attack.

"Our pretty little P," a voice said. Suga looked up at the direction and he saw the familiar face.

P scowled. "T," he spat, seeming like merely saying the letter disgusted him so much.

"Trying to escape, huh?" He threw another grenade, this time at Jin's direction. He was able to dodge it well, but it was hard, seeing as the two of them were in their weakest state.

Suga could barely move his hand in all of the exhaustion of running and of rolling on the floor to dodge the damn grenade, but still he forced himself to pull out his gun and fired. It was random, but he still squarely hit the left shoulder of their enemy.

Looked like even in this state, Suga's mind still knew how to properly locate the target.

-+-+-+-

For some odd reason, the security system of the place was down, which made it easier for Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook to go inside without a hitch. Even their sensors were not working.

Hoseok first thought that it might be a trap, but upon checking the situation more closely, he realized that it's probably because Suga and Peach had done something. He knew the two enough to believe that they could do something within just a day of being captured. They were just that good.

And so, the four of them took it as an opportunity. Hoseok placed them at either of his side, Jimin on his left, and Taehyung and Jungkook on the right, so that he could monitor on them properly.

The four of them were wearing identical black suits that covered the whole body up to the neck, boots with gun compartments in the heel in case things get ty, and of course, black masks that covered their entire head.

The mask was more like a helmet, made of titanium. The parts were their eyes were covered was made of a special glass that worked the same as sunglasses did, only that it did not easily break. It felt a bit odd, and really hot inside, but they could breathe comfortably with how Hoseok structured the air holes for the nose.

Jimin must be feeling very uncomfortable though, knowing that he was wearing layers of make-up and prosthetics for disguise underneath the mask.

The moment they stepped into the premise, a group of confused men wearing black jackets welcomed them. It looked like they were guards and were probably wondering why the heck the security system was down.

Hoseok easily tackled the first one, barely needing to put much effort as he used his multi-functional bracelet to electrocute the guy while he was pinning him to a wall. In his peripheral vision, he could see Jungkook kicking one of the other guys in the stomach, using the heels of his boots that was purposely made sharper to create a painful impact.

Jimin and Taehyung were not doing that bad. Jimin tried to hit the last guy with his gun, which the guy dodged successfully. However, as he was dodging Jimin's attack, he was not able to dodge Taehyung's, which came right after Jimin's, his position and timing perfect.

Gee, the two had a good teamwork going on.

"So this is only what it takes to be an agent?" Jungkook said smugly through the built-in microphone inside the mask, doing punches in the air. "Psh, so easy. Maybe I should be one."

"I also didn't know it would be that easy," Jimin commented along.

Hoseok, of course, disagreed. "It's because they're so stupid, hiring lame people to be their guards. They don't really rely on these 'guards', they're merely lookouts. The real here is their security system that was more complicated than the Pentagon's. But their security is temporarily down, so we didn't have any problem entering."

"What's Pentagon?" he heard Jimin speak.

Someone snorted. Looked like it was Taehyung. "Of course it's a shape with five sides, Jiminie. What else would it be?"

And then Jungkook was laughing. "It's the freaking defense something something of U.S. Don't you guys watch movies?"

Hoseok just wanted to slap his face with his hand.

"Focus, kids. As per checking with the tracker-" Hoseok frowned, looking down at the aforementioned tracker. The last time he had checked the tracker was four hours ago, and the two dots were not moving just then, but now though...

He broke into a smile.

"P and S escaped. They're now stuck in the corner turning to the left wing. They're just straight ahead!" He announced happily. And with that, the four of them ran towards the direction that Hoseok indicated, not wasting any more time.

And whenever they would meet another stupid guard, Hoseok would just let Jungkook do his Kungfu Panda thing. He just hoped that they would not cross paths with the real AC agents though. These kids were good, but they were no match at all to any of the agents of AC, especially traitor ones who were high-ranked.

-+-+-+-

Jimin panted, his feet getting tired of running so fast but he didn't want to stop. Not when Hoseok said that Jin and Suga were able to escape. He would not stop until he would see his hyung again.

From afar, Jimin could see white smoke everywhere. What was happening there?

"!" he heard Hoseok. "Don't get close. They're fighting against another agent."

The other three stood there frozen for a few seconds. But then the smoke dissipated a bit, revealing a struggling Suga who was slumped on a wall and was holding his gun as if it was his lifeline. Jin, on the farther side, also looked like he was struggling to move. The last thing that they saw was Jin, who was about to fish something sharp out of his pocket, before another explosion came, emanating more smoke.

A few beats later, someone shouted. "AH! !"

The shout sounded in despair, as if utterly pained. The only thing that stopped Jimin from going insane was the fact that he knew very well it was not Jin's voice, or Suga's. Especially Suga's. He knew his voice very well.

The image of Suga slumped on a wall, looking so pale and weak, returned to his mind. He couldn't just watch.

Without knowing, Jimin was already running towards the scene. He heard Hoseok's voice from the built-in speaker in the mask shouting after him, but he couldn't come to care.

Jimin couldn't see anything since the smoke was too thick, but he could see the outline of his hyung. He knew it was Suga because Jimin could see the blurred outline of the gun from his view. The others followed him and were now gathering around him.

Then they heard someone shouted.

"Damn it, U! What took you so long? The shot me in the freaking shoulder! And now my leg is bleeding because of who-knows-what that suddenly flew out of nowhere!"

"You're such a coward. How did you become T if you're that lame?" another voice said.

"Ah!" someone shouted again, sounding like in pain. It was Jin's voice.

The smoke was now slowly dissipating and Jimin could see that Jin was in a horrible position, having his arm twisted painfully to his back by someone that Jimin did not recognize. That must be U.

Hoseok did not waste time and attacked the guy. He took off his silver bracelet and it transformed into a sharp metallic dart, which he expertly threw towards the man. Caught in surprise, the man shrieked and dropped Jin.

"!" he shouted, pulling the dart from his arm where it hit him squarely. He was at first surprised at seeing Hoseok, and then his eyes fell on the other three behind him, and he looked even more surprised, probably wondering why the heck they were here.

"Who the heck are you-" he tried to speak, but was cut off by Hoseok grabbing his arm. He lost his balance and Hoseok took the opportunity to elbow his stomach and step on his foot, the heels on his boots digging at the man's leather shoes.

But that attack barely had any effect as the man, which was U, quickly gained back his focus and did a counterattack, hitting Hoseok just below the spine. Damn it, he was good.

Jimin could see that this man was expert in hand-to-hand combat as he was not using any tools or devices, and he was also very quick in his movements.

"S-... The three of you should not be w-who I think y-you are or I'll really...ah , I'll really murder someone..."

These words made Jimin turn his head, and his eyes were met by Suga's, who seemed to be staring straight to his soul. But that would be impossible since he couldn't see Jimin with how covered he was with the suit and the mask.

He wouldn't recognize Jimin, the boy was sure of that.

Now that the smoke was gone, Suga could clearly see them. He was looking at the three figures who wore the same suit and same mask. In that moment, Jimin was pretty sure Suga already knew who they were. The younger boy swallowed, frozen in place as he stared at his hyung who had a huge bruise on the side of his face and who looked so pale. His hyung seemed to be struggling to breath.

"What in the name of-! Who the heck are you?!" another one shouted. It was the one with a shot in his shoulder and a deep wound in his leg. He glared at them.

And then he was throwing a small but obviously powerful grenade at them.

Oh .

Jimin's eyes widened, but he remained in his defense stance, ready to kick the grenade or whatsoever that he could do. However, the grenade never reached them as Taehyung was quick to kick is back to the man, his reflexes finally made useful.

The man, who was T, from what Jimin remembered the U guy said, was ready to dodge it, but before he could even do that, the grenade exploded mid-air, hitting his back squarely and sending him flying to the other side.

It was because Suga shot the damn grenade while it was mid-air. That was so small. And was flying at a fast speed.

Heck, now Jimin remembered the incident in which Suga shot a bird.

He really was...that good.

On the other hand, Hoseok was on the losing end. He was unable to use his gadgets effectively because U was targeting the important parts of his body, breaking them one by one. Hoseok was good, but U was faster. Really, really fast.

It's too easy for him to dodge every attack from Hoseok, just as how easy it was for him to effectively land his own attacks.

Jimin was about to run towards them to help Hoseok, but Jungkook was faster.

He heard Taehyung from the speaker. ", Kookie, don't!"

But Jungkook was too brave and did a flying kick, aiming it to the man's head. It hit him squarely, but that only made him aware of Jungkook's presence. While still holding Hoseok in a lock under his arms, he threw a punch at Jungkook. Jungkook would've dodged it, except that it's too fast.

Jungkook staggered back, and before anyone could breathe, another attack was sent towards him, aiming for his neck.

It would've paralyzed Kookie forever, if the punch went through.

But it didn't.

Because all of a sudden, Taehyung just appeared right there, easily catching the man's arm and bending it in the opposite way, almost permanently detaching the joint in the elbow.

Okay.

Jimin did not expect that.

He knew Taehyung was really good with his reflexes, so it was not a wonder that he easily caught the man's arm. He can catch anything even how fast it was or how sudden the movement was.

But he certainly did not expect Tae to be able to bend the man's arm. Looked like his friend had a secret strength of some sort.

The other man, who was T, was starting to move again. He looked wrecked but he was still strong enough. He probably felt really humiliated because his glare was so intense. He lunged on the person nearest him, which was Jimin.

Jimin, being trained by Suga (and how thankful he was about it now even though he kept complaining before), was able to parry the attack, but not for longer. He realized that he was dealing with an agent, a ting high-ranked agent.

Jimin did his best to keep on dodging, and dodging, and dodging, since doing a counterattack was hard. It crossed his mind that he could just reach out for the gun under one of his boots, but then he remembered how he at using guns, so he erased the idea because it might just make matters worse.

And then it hit him that the guy was wounded.

He was in pain.

And one of the things Suga taught him was to take advantage of any weaknesses of the enemy.

Using his dancing skills, Jimin stooped and glided on the floor smoothly, hitting T on his wounded leg using the heel of his boot as he was gliding. The man groaned in pain, but this only made the agent become more furious.

He narrowed his eyes at Jimin, and was about to do something that Jimin had no idea of, before Suga was suddenly standing in front of him. He was just...suddenly there. In front of him. He perfectly caught T's fist, easily swatting it away and quickly pulling the man's head down. His head was met by Suga's knee as he kicked T on the face.

The hit was so strong that the T's nose bled.

"Wrong timing, you !" Suga uttered before grabbing the man's shoulder, the injured one, squeezing it tightly and making him scream. He used that grip to pull T closer, but the other agent grabbed Suga's waist with both hands, planning to wrestle him. Suga changed tactics and instead, did a headlock, holding T in place and sending him to unconsciousness by forcefully hitting his head with the of his gun.

T all but sagged, looking like his soul left his body as he hung there in Suga's grip. Without even a single care, Suga dropped the unconscious body on the floor.

The pale agent looked worn out, his breathing uneven as he dropped his body on the floor. Jimin pursed his lips and was about to crouch next to Suga when he heard another gunshot.

Of course, it had to be Suga shooting U on his feet despite looking like his hyung couldn't move anymore. It earned a loud scream from the U and caused him to loosen his hold on Hoseok. Hoseok used the opportunity to escape, turning his other bracelet into something that looked like a dagger and impaling it to the U's back. The agent screamed in pain.

On the other hand, Suga looked like he was about to faint right there and then as he was forcing his eyes to stay open and his body to move from his slumped position. Realizing that he must help his hyung stand, Jimin walked towards him.

And then something happened.

Everything was so fast.

Jimin was already in the middle of walking towards him, but as he took one step, he felt something on his shoulder.

It felt like a metal.

It felt like...

And then Jimin realized it.

A gun was pointed at him.

Someone was pointing a gun at him from behind.

===========
Oooooh, what's happening???

Anyway, I found this yoonmin fact in FB. 
Credits to the Mini YoonMined page.

"After their comeback jimin and suga spotted dringking a coffee together in a famous cafe. They said that it was a meeting but when you looked at the picture they seemed dating and laughing hard. A picture has been captured and in the picture they saw jimin wiping suga's lips and it left the ARMY'S screaming."

That's all. Love lots and God bless~