--10--

Agent S

Suga had been training him for the past few days.

And really, those movies he had watched were the greatest traitors in life. They made him think that shooting and all the Kung Fu were easy as long as you get to learn the hang of it, but no. NO. So far from that, even.

"," he whispered, accidentally hitting the wooden dummy with the bruised part of his hand.

The boy who seemed to be in a secret mission of tiring Jimin to death raised a judgemental eyebrow. Jimin stared back.

Suga had explained that he needed to introduce Jimin on the basics of self-defense since his life was in danger. Jimin needed to learn how to protect himself because nobody knew what would happen. In case things went down to hole, which Suga said would never happen as long as he's with him, it's good that Jimin could at least fight back.

He was first taught on how to use guns: how to load, reload, shoot bullseye. But Jimin discovered that as much as he was good at singing and even won a few school awards for it, he at handling guns, or anything related. The bullet always ended up meters away from the original target, and he couldn't reload the damn thing with only one hand in a million years.

He badly.

Jimin wondered how his dad learned all this. He's probably laughing at him now from where he was.

On the other hand, he found out that learning hand-to-hand combat techniques were a bit easier, considering that he was a dancer. He found it easy to follow the body coordination needed in fighting, his body doing quick turns and flexible high kicks without any problem. The only bad part was that, it's  still not dancing. And unlike dancing, you'd need to hit real and hard objects.

Now he's got a lot of bruises.

He tried to throw another punch.

Suga smacked his , like he always did whenever Jimin did something wrong. He had hit him a lot while he was trying his luck with the gun.

"That's wrong," Suga said. "Move with a purpose. Don't just throw your limbs as if you're blind. Aim pointedly, not randomly."

Jimin glared at him. "You yourself said that this is only for emergency. I don't need to learn everything perfectly! The important thing is that I already know how to use a pistol, revolver, and sniper, and that I already know how to do hand-to-hand combat. I'm not good, but at least!"

Suga looked at him as if he was contemplating.

They've been interacting for a few days now, livinig together in the small house and practicing together in the vast field. Jimin had learned quite a few things about this mysterious boy (including other inappropriate things that Jimin might or might not have learned accidentally and were kept locked in the depth of his mind).

Some of the things he found out was that Suga actually had a sweet tooth and even had a stash of sweets hidden in the topmost cupboard in the kitchen, that he liked white, that he was actually talkative in the right moments, and that he was interested in making music and writing songs.

There were also a few weird thing he learned. Suga didn't dry his hair after every shower and would just let it drip off to the towel around his neck. Suga, in Jimin's annoyance, would bite his lower lip or poke out his tongue to his lips if he was thinking about something. And lastly, Suga had a hidden closet of an intimidating collection of firearms. He had a bazooka there, for dear's sake. 

Jimin also learned how hot the boy looked when he was topless and sweaty with his fringe sticking to his forehead, but that was a story for another day.

"You still need to be good at these. You never know what could happen," Suga spoke, cutting Jimin's thought from going to the wrong direction.

He scowled at the older boy and crossed his arms stubbornly. "I'm not an agent. I don't need to have this kind of extensive training."

"Firstly, this training is not even basic. It's below basic. Secondly, you may not be an agent, but the people chasing you are. You can't defeat an abductor in case-"

"But you're here!" Jimin whined, not really caring if he was being childish. "You're really good. It's gonna be fine. You'll kick their balls and save my ."

Suga raised one eyebrow. "Of course I'll save your . I don't want that beautifully rounded getting hurt, but you are missing the point here, Park Jimin. You need to learn to save yourself as well."

Jimin almost, just almost, pouted. He tried to ignore the comment about his in favor of whining again. "Is this because there are other agents better than you? From what you've explained, T is higher than you. So does that mean T is better?"

The older boy shrugged smugly. "Mhmm, not really?"

Aish, Jimin was so confused now. "I don't understand. I thought you said that the skills depend on the rank of letters. But well, I did remember Uncle saying that you're the best there is."

"I'm quite famous, never failed a mission and always finished things cleanly and sophisticatedly. I already told you that there were rumours that I was going to be the next Z. I'm not the one labelling myself as the best, it's them."

"How did you become S, then? Why not T, U, V or W?" Jimin asked, enumerating the alphabets after the letter S.

Suga shrugged. "It's the only spot available. Usually, it was X who would look for candidates suited to inherit an available spot, but Y was the one who recruited me. He saw the potential in me and desparately wanted to put me in AC, not really trusting anyone in that organization anymore after what happened to your father. He needed someone he could trust."

"So he made you S even though you could actually surpass the other highed ranked letters?"

Suga nodded. "I needed to pass the exam first, though. It's not that easy to enter Alpha Centauri. Many failed."

This poked Jimin's curiousity. He had never really thought of asking how to enter the organization. "What doyou mean by exam?"

"To be able to officially claim your own spot, you first need to beat the one before you. In my case, I needed to beat Agent R."

"Beat? Isn't that a bit...too violent?" Jimin scrunched his nose up. His dad was the one who created the system.He couldn't believe that it's like this.

Suga, however, laughed and pinched Jimin's cheeks. "It's not like what you're thinking. It's  a strict rule not to kill or majorly injure your opponent. You just have to win over him, that's all. If anyone kills or excessively hurt the other, he or she will be automatically out of the organization."

Jimin kicked an innocent small stone. "It's still violent..."

In his peripheral vision, he saw Suga roll his eyes. The older flicked him on the head playfully. "It's needed so as to make sure that you deserve the spot. You're such a softy," he teased in a light tone, which honestly surprised Jimin because he had never heard his hyung speak like that. It almost sounded caring.

After a few weird seconds of staring at each other, Suga grabbed his hand gently and examined the bruised part. Jimin didn't know if it was just his imagination or if Suga's eyes really softened.

"You look worn out. You should go and take a rest."

Jimin nodded meekly. The sudden change in the atmosphere was making him feel awkward. "Okay, hyung."

The older boy grabbed his hand again, taking care to hold it lightly. "Before that, though, let's put some cream on your bruise so that it would heal fast."

Before Jimin went to sleep that night, he still felt that soft touch of his hyung's hand as he carefully applied cream on the bruised part of his hand. Jimin might have dreamed about that, too, but if he did, he surely wouldn't tell the older boy.

•••|SG|•♥•|JM|•••

"Silly," Suga whispered to himself as he leaned on the doorway of Jimin's open room.

The younger boy had already fallen asleep. He looked so peaceful.

Suga snorted. Even in his sleep, the boy still looked silly. A cute kind of silly, though. The kind where you'd have the urge to gently poke his nose until he stirred awake.

But of course, Suga wouldn't be doing that.

The whole week they've been staying there was quite a rollercoaster ride for him. He had always been alone in everything he did. In those rare times when he was not, he still managed to put a wall between him and others. Somehow, Jimin became the exception among the rules.

Eating breakfast together, being forced to eat lunch and dinner together, practicing and training, bickering to the extent of arguing about nonsense, laughing at something stupid... All of those somehow made Suga feel something... A warmth that he had not felt for so long.

He had friends, of course. A very few of them.

In fact, if Suga was going to count his friends, it would only narrow down to Princess and Hope and of course, Tadashi. The previous two miraculously convinced Suga that they should all be friends when he was stuck with them in a mission he resented at first, but then ended up enjoying. Suga had later on did a few more missions together with either one of them, or both. He resolutely declined if it's not them.

But most of Suga's mission was solo. Just like most of his time spent on earth, solo and alone. That was why being with Jimin was a bit like a cold water splashed into his face.

It felt new, yet oddly familiar.

Probably because Jimin's smile was so similar to that kid's smile, that kid whom Suga would never forget, how he might have tried to forget everything else. He had turned his back to his dark past, but he always carried with him a memory, the only memory that shed a light to the darkness.

He kept it.

That smile.

Suga thought, as he looked at Jimin's sleeping form, that the kid might have grew up just as cheerful and quirky as one Park Jimin. Maybe he was living a happy life. Suga wished all the best for him.

For his first love.

===================

Here you go. The promised double-update! Ehehe, I hope you forgive me guys~

Anyway, we're getting deeper into the plot. Lol, the others will appear in like, four more chapters from now. Ahahah. I miss Tae and his 4D tiness.

Please keep in mind that there was that one time when Suga ang Jimin were being called on stage by the staff, Jk, Jin and Rm went "Su-ji! Su-ji!"

~Love lots and God bless you all