--16--

Agent S

"So you're saying that unless we find out who the traitors are and where the Data is, Jimin will be hiding forever?" Jin asked through a mouthful of steak that he had shoved into his mouth seconds ago.

Jimin nodded sadly before sighing.

"Y is currently trying to crack out who the traitor is. The Data though... We're not really sure where it is. I'm not even sure if it will ever be found," Suga said.

Hoseok nodded. "I see. But don't you think it's better if nobody knows where the Data is?"

In Jimin's peripheral view, he saw Suga shrug. "Well, it's not forever that 'nobody' would know. We need to find it first and keep it safe before they do. If they find it, then it's a lost cause. I know this may sound absurd but they can dominate the world with it. Heck, they can even launch the missiles of Russia using the Data."

Jin swallowed. "You're right. But for now, let's focus on saving Jimin's friends first. Then we could try looking for that Data after."

Hoseok clapped his hand and squealed as he grabbed Suga's shoulder excitedly. Suga scowled.

"This is really exciting! This will probably be the most challenging mission I'll ever have!" The boy then stood up and wiggled his in what looked like a ceremony dance of some sort.

Jin poked Hoseok's using his chopsticks, earning an indignant yelp from the other boy. Jin, now looking disgustedly at his chopsticks as if just realizing what he'd done, threw it away.

Jimin felt down knowing that his two best friends were in danger, but he couldn't help it, he still ended up laughing. Maybe it was because these people genuinely cared, maybe it's because he was now getting the assurance that his best friends would be saved, maybe it's because of the way Suga looked at him softly...

Jimin didn't know.

But he was slowly feeling happy again.

These people were ready to help him, and despite only knowing the boy for a few weeks, he knew fully well that Suga would keep his promise. His best friends would be safe soon because of these wonderful people.

His Uncle Tadashi was right.

Suga-hyung knew how to trust the right people.

•••|SG|•♥•|JM|•••

Somehow, something changed between him and his Suga-hyung.

They never talked about the making-out session, and the fact that if the phone had not rung, something would have happened. They were not about to stop, too lost to the sensation and bliss already. Thinking about it still made Jimin blush.

But ever since then, Suga had been more...touchy. Affectionate. Close. Jimin couldn't really point it out but he would constantly feel the older's hand resting on the small of his back. If not, his arms would be wrapped around his shoulders. He had even ruffled Jimin's hair for the fifth time that day already.

It was quite awkward, but both of them were pretending that nothing was awkward at all.

Also, something else changed.

And not for the good. Nope, not really.

He had just become hyper-aware of everything that's Suga. Like how the boy would dart his tongue out and his lips when he's in concentration. Or how his hair would gently fly with the breeze, making it look so soft and touchable. Or how his long fingers tapped the table as he waited for Jin to finish cooking. Or how his pale neck looked so inviting and...

Ugh.

This was not happening at all.

Jimin had known these all before, the only difference now was he had this nagging urge. He knew Suga was damn attractive and too hot for his own good and if they would be in an alternate universe where the boy was in his college and no Data existed, he'd probably be one of his swooning fans. He knew these all. It's just that, now it's different. Now, it's worse.

Jimin couldn't help it. He wanted to... Jimin wanted to...

.

Jimin wanted. That's it.

And that's the problem.

Maybe it really was true when people say once you've got the taste of it, you'll never stop craving for more.

"Ahem!" Jin cleared his throat, snapping Jimin out of his reverie.

He had been staring at his hyung. . He couldn't believe it.

So embarrassing!

The younger boy looked away quickly, feeling his face turn red. He just hoped that his hyung did not notice though, as the older was looking down at a notebook with a frown in his face. But of course, Jimin just had to be the most unfortunate person in the world. His Jin-hyung just had to exist.

"Please, no eye-ing, no lingering glances, hands are kept where they should be, and ears listening to Kim Seokjin. The is really disturbing. We're trying to do our job here," Jin said just like how a teacher would reprimand a naughty student. '

Hosoek chuckled and Suga looked up with a confused face, one eyebrow raised in question.

Jimin felt so attacked now.

"Nothing," Jin said to Suga with a serene smile.

The four of them were gathered in his and Suga's room to discuss about their plans on how to rescue his beloved Tae Tae and Kookie. They've already agreed to do it on the day after tomorrow. Jimin was still nervous and hoped that it would all work out. But unlike the other day, he was not feeling sad or miserable anymore. If anything, he was determined.

"Let's continue," Jin announced. "For recap, Suga and I will be the one to enter the building and retrieve the two. Jimin and Hobi will be staying in a van parked a kilometer away from the site. A safe distance. Jiminie and Hobi will be monitoring the whole thing, and once we're almost out of the building bringing the two other cute children, you will be driving towards the site. But do not go too close, just enough for us to save time and escape swiftly."

Everybody nodded, including Jimin. The whole time they were planning, they were saying it as if they're a hundred percent sure that it would be a success. If they were that confident, then Jimin had to trust them.

After all, he's with his Suga-hyung, the best of them all.

"Now let's eat lamb skewers since we're done," the aforementioned Suga spoke up.

Wait.

Jimin turned to him with wide eyes. He felt utterly betrayed. "Wait! I thought you said we'll have jajangmyeon? I am really in the mood for jajangmyeon!"

"Well, that was hours ago. Now I wanted lamb skewers more than anything in the world so we better have it."

"Aish!" Jimin was really frustrated. He couldn't believe this. He was told they were going to eat Jajangmyeon. "But you promised! You're being mean again!"

Suga sighed. "I did not promise at all."

Jimin scrunched up his face, trying to recall their earlier conversation. Heck, he had not really promised.

But still.

"Lamb skewers can rot for all I care, but we're having my Jajangmyeon!"

Suga glared at him. He looked hot. .

"No, we will have my lamb skewers. I'm putting more effort planning here so I get to choose what to eat," he retorted. "Jin, we're having lamb skewers. Don't listen to this mochi. He doesn't know what he's talking about."

"Jin-hyung, don't listen to him!" Jimin pleaded, using his cute card to beat Suga and pouting ever more so. "And anyway, you've only started planning thirty minutes ago. The whole day I was helping Jin-hyung with the chores. You were only lying on bed lazily! I've more effort than you," he finished, sticking his tongue out at his hyung.

"We're in a hotel. You don't have chores, Jimin," Suga said, crossing his arms and challenging Jimin.

Jimin pursed his lips. Well...

"Okay fine. But Jin-hyung needed to do a few things and I helped out. I'm useful, I'm kind, I'm cute, and I-"

"Have a nice ," Suga finished for him. " Who cares? It does not depend on who has the nicer . And anyway, I'm pretty sure mine is a lot nicer than yours so if it's gonna be like this, then I still win."

"Well it's unfair! You've seen me the first time we met so of course you know what my looks like. You always insist that yours is 'better' when the truth is that you don't have a proof at all. I haven't even seen your yet! I still win by default," Jimin spat back.

Suga raised one eyebrow, but Jimin was already past the point of getting intimidated. He was long immune from that look.

"I'll show you one day, Park Jimin, I'll show you one day," Suga asked threateningly with narrowed eyes.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Yeah sure. I'll look forward to that," he said, voice dripping with sarcasm.

Their argument was already far too gone that neither of them were realizing what they were saying. Even Jimin himself was not aware of all the implications, he just hated that his was being looked down upon.

It was until Hoseok spoke up that they realized.

"Umm... Do you always...argue like this?" he asked carefully.

Jimin and Suga turned their heads in unison at the boy. They both blinked.

"Do you always talk about your like that...?"

Jimin was starting to feel his face flush as the recent argument did a rewind in his mind. , the heck were they talking about?

The worst part was Jimin had just realized that yes, they do argue a lot and somehow, they end up talking about for some unknown reason.

"And Suga saw you...? The first time you met?" Hoseok asked, eyes blank and voice disbelieving. Jimin was starting to get worried.

Thankfully, Jin saved the day by sighing loudly.  "You two realize that we can actually have both lamb skewers and Jajangmyeon, right? And that there's really no need to argue?"

Jimin had not been more embarrassed in his life.

==========

Get ready for some series of lame action stuff in the next chapters. Wahahahaha.

And please be reminded that Min Yoongi said that it's so easy to create a song for Jimin because of his voice (pertaining that Jimin's voice sounds sweet).

That's all. God Bless ya all and Love Lots Sunshines~