--23--

Agent S

"Who are these cute little backups?" the voice from behind Jimin inquired.

Everybody cursed. Jimin could hear it through the speaker in the mask.

They all froze in place as the man held the gun at Jimin, it's nuzzle touching Jimin's back. All he could do was swallow nervously. He was basically at this man's mercy.

Jimin held his breath.

The suit he was wearing could hinder the impact of bullets, but the gun was too near. Heck, it was touching his back! The suit wouldn't be able to take a shot this near. It would go right through.

It would kill Jimin.

"F-Finally... W... Took you long enough..." T croaked from Suga's tight hold on him.

"What the- W as well?!" Hoseok screeched, making Jimin wince. The only ones who could hear it were the ones wearing the mask, and they were all now deaf. The older boy's voice was too high-pitched and loud that Jimin felt like his eardrums were traumatized. "We're screwed... Jung Hoseok, have hope! Have hope!" the boy chanted, obviously talking to himself.

But Jimin understood him though. W of course, was the next one after X.

Hobi had the right to panic.

"All of you," W spoke again, his voice deep, "don't move or I'll shoot this one. Even you, S. You ing know that you can't do anything. Move just the slightest and I'll pull this trigger."

Suga pursed his lips. If looks could kill, W would have died right there and then with how intensely Suga was staring at him.

Jimin thought that his deep voice was familiar, and then he remembered that this was the voice of the person who suddenly arrived and threatened to activate a series of bombs in the entrances of the building. Jimin knew because they all heard from the speaker in the van.

He was the one who captured his Suga-hyung.

And now he got Jimin in his hands.

"I can't believe I have two useless agents. Remind me again why you have gained the position of T and U? You're just a bunch ed up lame worms," W said.

U, despite not being able to move, gave W an icy glare. "You're the one who came in late and now we're the ing useless s?"

W scoffed. "I was checking why the heck our security system suddenly went haywire. I'm the only one who can do it because apparently, I'm the only one with a brain in here."

"If you're that good, why don't you finish them all?" U challenged.

W stared back, unperturbed. "Well, why not? I wonder who these four masked people are, trying to save the asses of these two agents. Hmmm, I want to know first what this one looks like before I torture him to death."

Jimin closed his eyes shut, his mind chanting again and again that he did not want the mask to be removed. His Hobi-hyung had said that if you didn't will the mask to be taken off, ithe lock would hold as much as it could. As long as they would not find a way around on how to take it off, everything would be fine.

Or so Jimin thought.

"It would not budge! !" W swore loudly. He was trying to take it off but the lock was too strong. Hoseok created it, after all.

The one in Jin's grip—U, was it?—grunted and spoke in an insulting manner. "Psh, don't be stupid, W. Who cares if it won't budge. Just kill the ing . Aish, just kill them all."

Jimin swallowed.

"Watch your mouth there, U. But yeah, you've got a point though..."

Jimin's life all but flashed in front of him. He remembered his happy days when he was a child and how he easily laughed merrily just because of silly things. He remembered entering high school and grieving for his dead father. He remembered meeting Taehyung and Jungkook in college, and all the fun they had. He remembered meeting Suga, arguing with him, kissing him...

He was about to die, and right now, Suga was looking at him, but Jimin doubted that Suga knew it was him. The four of them looked all the same, both in height and build. Hoseok made it that way so that the enemies would not have an idea that one of them was Jimin.

It was useless now though, because Jimin was about to die.

And he couldn't even do a thing but gaze at his hyung, hoping that in his last moment, his hyung would know that it's him. Somehow, his death would be happier that way.

The trigger was about to be pulled, Jimin just knew. He closed his eyes, anticipating the incoming impact. He just hoped that he would die fast so that he would not feel so much pain.

"Farewell, stranger," W spoke, his voice rough.

Just as the very last hope of Jimin drained out to oblivion, something suddenly jumped from above.

Wait, what's happening?

Everything was too fast, a sound of something metallic falling on the ground, a shout that sounded like it came from a female, someone screaming in great pain, and then someone pulling Jimin. It was Hoseok.

"What happened?" Jimin asked in urgency at Hoseok.

"I also don't know. A girl just came out of nowhere. Fell from above and kicked off the gun from W's hand, sending it cluttering away."

And of course, Jimin would not see that. His back was turned to them, after all.

Aish, that would have been a sight to see.

Now that Jimin was no longer a hostage, Suga returned to his previous task of beating up T, finishing with a good blow on the head and a merciless shot on his other shoulder. T fainted, falling unto the ground with a thud.

Suga on the other hand was breathing harshly, his weak body being forced to fight and to move in a fast pace. Jimin ran towards him, Hoseok on his trail.

"Hyung..." Jimin said even though he knew Yoongi would not hear him. He placed his hand on Yoongi shoulder, wanting to do anything just to stop his hyung from getting even paler. Suga turned, mouth open as he panted harshly almost to the point that it seemed like he was struggling to breathe enough oxygen.

The moment Suga laid eyes on him, recognition became clear in his eyes. It seemed like time stopped as they gazed at each other, momentarily forgetting what was happening around them. There was something in Suga's eyes that Jimin could not describe, that he was afraid to describe.

The older boy narrowed his eyes. Then, between panted breaths, whispered, "Jimin..."

Jimin swore he felt like he was in love right at that moment.

However, the delicate moment was quickly broken when by a loud cry for help. Suga, Jimin, and Hoseok all turned to the direction where the sound was coming and they saw Jin, who was struggling to breathe just minutes ago, impaling a sharp dagger unto the shin of U. He probably took the opportunity that U was weakened by Hoseok and Taehyung, and that his attention was diverted to the sudden entrance of the whoever it was, and quickly crawled towards the unsuspecting but barely breathing U.

Jimin scrunched up his face, watching as U all but collapsed, writhed for a few seconds, and then went still. He had no idea what type of poison was in that dagger, but it looked nasty as .

Jin dropped on the floor as well, but much more alive than the other body lying on the floor beside him. Taehyung and Jungkook did not waste time and rushed to help Jin, allowing the older boy to lean on them as they helped him to stand up.

Turning back to his Suga-hyung, he abruptly went to the older's side, placed Suga's arm around his shoulder, and made him lean unto him, his body supporting the weight of his suffering hyung. Hoseok quickly came to help, going to Suga's other side.

"..." Hoseok whispered, but the whisper was clear inside Jimin's mask. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, but when he looked at Hoseok, the boy was staring at a distance with so much amazement in his eyes.

When Jimin followed his line of sight, he too, gasped.

While they were all gathering their two injured hyungs, they had forgotten about W. But apparently, someone took care of him.

With so much effort, Jimin tried to follow every move of W and of a girl who looked like she was an A++ expert in hand-to-hand combat. W was good, even better than U although U was quicker with his movements. W, though, seemed to measure every move and could easily counter the attacks of the girl.

But the girl was no .

Just as how easy it was for W to counter the moves, it was also easy for the girl to dodge and parry. Jimin was not sure if they were able to hit each other even, as both were equally so good that none of the punches and kicks seemed to go through.

He was in awe.

He felt like he was watching Dragon Ball come alive in front of him.

"Damn..." It was his Suga-hyung.

His hyung looked just as impressed.

Mmm.

Jimin was not at all jealous. Suga was obviously just admiring the fact that the mysterious girl was so damn good at hand-to-hand combat, and who knew, she probably was just as good with guns. Suga might have also been admiring the fact that the girl was ing beautiful and attractive and yeah fine, she had everything that Jimin didn't.

The younger boy huffed sulkily.

His momentary moping had been cut off though, by Taehyung and Jungkook carefully helping Jin to walk towards them.

"W-Who is she...?" Jin asked, pain clear in his voice and face.

"I don't know..." Hoseok answered, still in daze as he gazed dreamily at the mysterious girl.

Jin sighed. "She's r-really good. She reminded me o-of that rumour before about an a-agent who's really good at hand-to-hand combat. No weapons. No anything. Just limbs and quick movement," the boy sighed as he struggled to breathe properly.

Suga, who easily broke off from his gaze on the girl, turned to Jin with a frown. "But wasn't that a fake rumour?"

The older boy shrugged, just as they watched the girl finally land a hard blow on W's left waist, earning a loud groan from the obviously older man.

And as if on cue, a group of men wearing all black suddenly came.

They were not part of the good team though.

Jimin did not know them but they seemed to be backups. What made things worse was each one were holding some sort of a weapon.

Everybody froze, including the mysterious girl who was now out of reach from W when she wisely attacked him one last time and then distanced herself upon noticing the newcomers.

The group of men stood there, staring at them intensely.

The posture of the mysterious girl was rigid, but determined. Jimin could only see her back from his position but he knew that the girl was bravely staring back at the newcomers. But not only her. All of them who were gathered there stared back as well.

In Jimin's peripheral vision, he could see the hard look on Suga's eyes as he glared down at them. He looked so beaten down and he might seem to collapse anytime, but Suga's glare placed him in the upper hand as he unabashedly stared back at those guys, looking down at them as if daring to challenge him.

One.

Two.

Three.

Fou-

And then they were attacking.

The girl was quick to move, positioning herself in front of the group as she took the first wave of attack. She was easily handling four guys.

Jimin wondered why she was helping them.

He wondered who she really was.

There was no time to think of that though, because there were too many of their enemies, and soon, many of the others were going after them. . Jin could barely move.

"I'll stop them," Suga spoke all of a sudden. "All of you go ahead now. I'll meet you at the entrance."

Jimin's head whipped towards him. No. Not this again.

No longer being able to bear it, Jimin removed his masked and grabbed Suga's chin, forcing the older boy to face him. Jimin was glaring at him, but he was also trying hard not to cry even though tears were threatening to spill from his eyes.

It was a feat.

"Will you please stop this ed up heroic . I don't need you to always save me, Suga-hyung! I don't care if you're S. Doesn't mean that you're S, you're already free to ing bait yourself and make me worried sick! I... I hate you, hyung!"

Suga, who was momentarily shock, only stared at him the whole time, his eyes unreadable.

Jimin panted after his speech, now feeling more like crying than getting angry. "I will not leave without you..." he whispered, hoping that Suga understood him.

The older boy who was silent the whole time finally reacted, but to Jimin's surprise, Suga only smiled. He smiled serenely... As if... As if all he ever needed was right there in front of him.

"I knew it was you, Jimin..." Suga whispered.

Jimin blinked, because he knew he was wearing a disguise and his face was completely different to the original one. But then Jimin realized that his voice was obvious as . And of course, the way he spoke as well.

All of the sudden, the older boy leaned up.

Suga kissed Jimin's forehead.

"I'll be alright. Don't worry."

=========

Another Yoonmin fact by Mini Yoonmined (A Facebook Page)
  Suga went out with jungkook without telling the other members especially jimin. Jimin is panicking because the two did not even said that they are going out and it's really late and they are not even coming back. They arrived back in the dorm 10pm and jimin is worried sick, jin rushed to his baby bunny and jimin talk to yoongi privately and said " if you are going out pls tell us or just tell me so I won't get worried, if you did it again I will tie you up in bed".