--25--

Agent S

"I am A."

Half of them went silent, and the other half gasped in shock.

Jin seemed to be the only one who was not shocked, his eyes wandering to somewhere else as if he was thinking of something. Jimin wondered if he was even listening.

"Wow!" Hoseok gushed loudly. "And A stands for...?"

"Ace, I am Agent Ace. Nice to meet all of you," the girl with the raven black hair smiled, one dimple showing on her right cheek.

They were now gathered inside the van, with Suga driving it. Hoseok was too excited to talk to the girl for him to be trusted to drive.

"So you're also an agent of Alpha Centauri as well..." Jimin said with so much awe in his voice. He was honestly very surprised to know that she was A. He remembered that one time when he had thought that A was the weakest since she had the lowest rank and feeling guilty after.

Well, he definitely felt more guilty now. A was...really awesome. All Jimin could do was to blink at her in amazement. He didn't even know that she was a she.

"Whoa!" Hoseok gushed again. "So the rumours about that agent who's really good at hand-to-hand combat and can defeat a whole gang without any weapons at all was true? It's you, isn't it?"

A laughed. "I guess you could say that. Yes, I do specialize at hand-to-hand combat skills, but I think that rumour was too exaggerated."

"The mysterious A. It turned out she was a pretty girl with iron fists," Jin commented, finally joining in. There was a smile on his face but it did not reach his eyes.

"Yah!" Hoseok shouted with so much energy, pointing at Suga. "I always told you that the rumour was true S. Eat that!"

Suga only rolled his eyes, looking a bit in denial. Aww, that look made his hyung cuter. "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

Jimin chuckled at Suga's reaction, enjoying the little pout on his hyung's face. Unable to help himeself, he glanced at the boy who had his eyes on the road as he drove. He found that he had been glancing at the handsome agent many times now.

The traffic light turned red and Suga stepped on the break. Without any warning, he turned his head and met Jimin's eyes.

Jimin looked away quickly, feeling his heart jump all of a sudden. What the heck? Why was he feeling nervous just by looking at the older boy?

The thought quickly reminded Jimin of their stunt beforehand, of their kiss that everyone had seen. His face flushed immediately. Aish, he should not be thinking of these things. He couldn't help himself so he glanced at the other boy again.

Damn it, he was like a schoolgirl having a pathetic crush.

"By the way," Suga spoke, his deep voice cutting through Jimin's weird thoughts. He sounded serious, and Jimin was pretty sure that the others felt it as well. "How did you know that we were in trouble? Did somebody contact you?"

Oh yeah, the most important question. They were all so hyped up with all that happened that nobody remembered to question the sudden appearance of A. Even Jimin himself was wondering how and why A suddenly just appeared out of nowhere.

Unfazed by Suga's question, A only smiled. "Y sent me to help you guys."

"Mmm, but how did Y know about me and Jin. H, did you tell Y?"

Hoseok shook his head. "No. Jimin told me he couldn't be contacted."

With all the information, everybody went silent. Suga's face was expressionless, but Jimin knew that there were a lot of things in his mind.

Could they have mistakenly welcomed a stranger who turned out to be an enemy?

A seemed to understand the tension that was going on, so she sighed. "I know what you are thinking. No, I'm not a spy. Y has connections to the group of traitor, but he was yet to know who was leading them. His connection was the one who told him that you two were there and he sent for me."

"So Y knows something?" Suga asked in a serious tone.

A nodded. "He does. You might think that W was the one behind this, but he isn't. There's another traitor who was leading them all. Y needs to know who that is. Unfortunately, his connection was still unable to know who it is."

Suga nodded, eyes contemplating as he gazed on the road. The other two agents also nodded at this, but Jin looked a bit skeptical, though he did not show it. He also looked a bit distracted.

Jungkook and Taehyung, who had remained silent the whole time, finally spoke up.

"Ummm..." Jungkook said in an unsure voice. Everybody turned to the boy.

Taehyung grinned his usual box smile, making Jimin's heart ache because he realized that he had not seen it for a long time. He had missed them so badly. These two crazy dorks.

"We don't really...understand what's going on..." Jungkook said awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck as all eyes stared on him.

Taehyung nodded enthusiastically in support. "I kind of get that this is a James Bond thing but I really still do not get what I thought I kind of get."

A laughter suddenly resounded in the van. It was from a Hoseok who was shaking his head in a fond way. "Oh yeah, I still haven't explained the whole deal yet since we were too busy trying to save these two."

And with that, all of them took turns explaining everything to Jungkook and Taehyung.

•••|SG|•♥•|JM|•••

They already arrived at the hotel where they would be staying and the group took turns in using the shower. Jin and Suga in particular took so much time inside since they needed to scrub off the dried blood and dirt that stuck on their skin.

After showering, Jin quickly proceeded on creating a serum that would counter the effects of the weakening serum that was still running through their veins. Suga was lying on the bed the whole time, suddenly feeling tired and heavy. He had been feeling awful the whole time there. It was just the rush of adrenaline from Jimin's kiss that made him forget that he was actually feeling like he was slowly dying.

When the two agents were already injected with the counter serum, everybody started moving. The four agents decided that it's not safe there anymore so they started preparing the things needed to be prepared before they leave, while Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were just lounging in the room where he and Suga were staying.

As much as Jimin wanted to help, he had missed the two, so he was gonna let them do the packing and all. He's got some catching up to do.

"Jiminie~" Taehyung purred, rubbing his cheek against Jimin's chubby ones like a cat. "I miss you so much!"

The older boy giggled, allowing Taehyung to do whatever he wished. "Me too. I'm just glad you're safe."

"Yeah... It was ed up..." Jungkook trailed, looking at the distance.

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other, knowing what was in both of their minds. Together, the two boys went to Jungkook and trapped him into a hug from each side.

"The ... Get away from me!" the youngest complained, struggling to dislodge the other two. Jimin and Taehyung latched unto him like leeches.

The three of them stayed like that, wrestling each other as the youngest tried to dislodge them while the other two only hugged him tighter, trapping him where he was. It was a feat though. Jungkook had always been really strong and it took so much effort from him and Taehyung to be able to hold the youngest still.

Finally, relenting to his two hyungs who seemed to have no plans on letting him go, Jungkook sagged.

And the three of them went silent.

"Kookie..." Jimin whispered after a moment, breaking the silence that settled among them. "Are you...okay?"

They all knew about Jungkook's phobia to strangers. It all happened before Jimin even met them. Back then, it was only Taehyung and Jungkook. The two boys were childhood friends and grew up together.

Jungkook was accelerated and he and Taehyung were classmates. They were about to graduate high school that time when a sudden event happened that caused a permanent scar on the younger boy. Jungkook was kidnapped by unknown strangers on his way home from school. Taehyung was not with him at that time, having needed to stay behind for a school project.

Jungkook had gone missing for a whole week, and then suddenly appeared on the doorsteps of his home at midnight, all bruises and cuts. He had a stitch on his left shoulder and when asked, the boy had no idea where that came from.

This was the reason why Jimin worried so much for him. The event had awaken a memory that they would all rather forget. He knew Jungkook was trying to be strong up front, but deep inside, the youngest was struggling.

"In all honesty, hyung," Jungkook started, "I felt pretty . I was just sleeping in my room, and the next time I woke up, I was already there, hands tied and unable to move. I had a panic-attack and I felt like fainting the whole day. Tae's soothing words were the only thing that prevented me from passing out all together. And then..."

Jimin pursed his lips, not wanting to hear any of this but at same time, feeling like it was his responsibility to know. He's stronger now, though.

Suga taught him how to be strong.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook with worry in his eyes, hugging the younger boy more tightly.

"And then they were beating up Tae. In ing front of me. And I was just... I can't do anything, hyung! I-..." Jungkook was now his hands, eyes full of rage as he stared at the floor with hardened eyes. He looked like he might burst any minute. "I ing hate it. I wanted to protect Taetae, but there I was, helpless and ing weak. And somehow I just...got over with the whole phobia . I'm not scared anymore. All that I wanted at that moment was to spit on that man's face."

And just then, Taehyung chuckled, breaking the intense atmosphere. "And Kookie really did spit on his face."

"You did?!" Jimin asked in surprise.

Jungkook nodded smugly and smirked. "That's how I got this bruise on my face, but damn, it was worth it."

Jimin didn't know if he should support or chastise Jungkook, but he did feel satisfied knowing that Jungkook had spat on the face of whoever it was that's maltreating their beloved Taetae. The older boy just chose to mention the bright side. "Well at least, you finally got over your fear of strangers...or am I wrong?"

Jungkook nodded again, smirk still in place. "I've learned a lot now from Hobi-hyung. Next time I'll get kidnapped, I'll kick their balls and make them eat their own ! Huh!"

The statement was met by silence.

"What?" Jungkook asked in confusion.

"That's really disturbing, Kook," Jimin said.

Taehyung blinked his wide eyes. "The image...keeps on repeating itself in my head..." And then, quick as lightning, his face turned into a curious one. "But it would be amazing if they can eat their own . They would be fleeeeeexible! Unless you'll cut their first and make them eat it," he added as-a-matter-of-factly.

The eldest shook his head, but he was still smiling. All of these weird and really disturbing conversations, the quirkiness of these two... He had missed them so damn hard.

"Can we please change the topic? I still want to be able to swallow our dinner later and not vomit it all," Jimin complained, releasing Jungkook from his hold and sitting back. Taehyung did not release his hold, though.

? The two of them looked cute like that, Jimin thought.

"So...change topic, eh?" Taehyung asked, voice laced with mischief.

When Jimin glanced at him, he immediately regretted his decision. The look Tae was giving him only meant trouble for Jimin.

Jungkook smiled naughtily, not missing a beat.

Aish, Jimin just hated these two.

"So hyung, what's with you and Suga-hyung?"

========
Please remember the fact that Suga get's especially grumpy when disturbed in his sleep. But Jimin once blasted a freaking hairdyer into his face while he was sleeping and he did not even give a . Why do you think so?