--19--

Agent S

"!" Suga swore loudly as he guided Taehyung out of the place. Jin was holding the Jungkook kid and they were now currently past the large door.

The cameras were now on. They must hurry.

"I cannot believe this! How could someone crack Hobi's codes? That's impossible!" Suga complained again, but his movements never wavered. They were lucky that Taehyung and Jungkook were healthy and fit kids, and that despite the condition they were in, they could still handle running.

"There's one that could do that though..."

They heard H's hesitant voice.

And then it struck Suga.

Of course.

It had to be him.

Suga murmured "Damn Agent R," just as Jin softly whispered "Namjoon..."

He blinked at Jin. "What did you say?"

The other agent looked at Suga and flashed an innocent smile that he did not trust at all. "Nothing."

The boy chose to ignore it, even though his mind kept nagging him to inquire more. They were, after all, in the middle of a mission. And not just that, they were in the middle of running and trying to escape.

As they were running, Suga pulled out two pistols, one for each hand, and cocked both up. He knew what would happen next.

He had already known what would happen next.

In his peripheral vision, Suga saw what he had been waiting. He slowed in his pace until P, Taehyung and Jungkook were now ahead of him. And when they finally turned the corner, Suga halted in his running and turned around to face the path they came from, pointing the two pistols at the two guys behind them who had suddenly appeared out of nowhere just as Suga turned.

Suga smirked at their shocked expressions upon seeing that two guns were already readily pointing at them even before they appeared.

P and the others, sensing the situation, halted as well and turned around.

Agent P pursed his lips when he realized what situation they were in, but then frowned when he noticed that Suga was smirking.

"Why the heck are you smirking?" he whispered, but Suga heard it just as clear from the earpiece.

His smirk deepened as he grazed his eyes unto their newly-found enemy. The one at the right was the one who pursued them from Suga's cabin and the one at the left was one of those guys who were with him when they entered the club in search for Suga and Jimin. He knew because he remembered their height and build just as well. He wondered who they were, and if their ranking was higher than his and P's.

"This is supposedly a trap, remember?" Suga said in a low voice, knowing that his words were clear through the receiver in his lapel. "Of course, the moment we get the two hostages, the ugly bad guys would show up. I was expecting this already."

"Wait, what's happening there now?!" Hoseok said, but nobody answered him, both agents not really wanting to worry the other two who were waiting in the van.

"You better have a plan for this, S. We've got two kids in here," Jin said, holding the aforementioned kids by hand as he pulled them closer. Taehyung and Jungkook huddled closer to him. "Suga, what is your pla-"

"That is why I'm here, P."

"What?"

"Escape now. I'll handle these two," Suga said calmly, cracking his neck to the side.

"Suga, you can't just-"

"I'll be fine. I'm S, remember?"

"Wait, what?!" Jimin's voice was suddenly heard. "Hyung, no!"

Suga sighed upon hearing his sweet worries voice. He had known Jimin would not agree. The kid had always been so stubborn.

The thought made Suga smile.

"Don't worry about me, Jiminie. I'm too good for them to defeat. Even if there are two of them."

Suga had promised to him.

He promised to save his best friends and to keep them safe.

And he would keep that promise. No matter what.

With one last worried glance at Suga, P nodded his head in resolution and went ahead with the two. As agents, they know what to prioritize first, and it was always the mission. Suga knew P could handle it from there. The guy had poisonous shurikens for 's sake.

Now left alone to deal with these two ugly s, Suga narrowed his eyes at them. Their distance was enough for him to tackle them easily if they decided to fight. And anyway, Suga would not hesitate to shoot, so no tackling would be happening any sooner. They just had to try to move even an inch and he would pull the trigger, preferably, shooting them in the left shoulder or head.

The two agents seemed to sense the lack of hesitation in Suga's eyes. And although they were not showing it, Suga could see the fear in their eyes.

It turned out that these two were just a pair of coward little s. Why did they even become agents?

Suga was about to say as much loudly when suddenly, he heard footsteps behind him.

Wait...

.

There's a third one.

"If I were you, you would not dare shoot them, Agent S," the voice spoke. It sounded foreign to Suga. Foreign and hunting. He did not like it. "I'm holding a special control switch here. And do you want to know what it does, hmmm, S?"

Gritting his teeth, Suga cursed inwardly. He was obviously trapped.

The worse thing was, he couldn't move because he knew very well that a gun was pointed at him from the back. He had heard the familiar click while the man was approaching a few minutes ago. Heck, if only he could see his face.

"This is a control switch for a series of bombs. Said bombs are planted on the every entrance of this building. Once I push the button, it will activate and if anyone passes by any of the entrances, either from the outside or from the inside, the bomb will automatically explode. That's where your friends are heading, right? Now, if you'll just be kind enough to put down those pistols and remove that pair of earpiece you're obviously wearing, maybe I'll think twice on pushing this button."

.

Suga weighed his options. There's a chance that the man was just bluffing, but at the same time, Suga just couldn't risk it. What if it was true? Then Jin and Jimin's friends would die. Heck, he couldn't let that happen.

He had promised Jimin he would save them.

He would not break that promise. Not when the younger boy had cried for so long just because these s kidnapped his friends. Not when Jimin blamed himself for everything.

Suga wouldn't let them die.

From what Suga can assess, this man was crazy and capable of heartlessly killing people. So he'd probably push the button anyway. But. If Suga could just entertain them a bit, hold them a bit, play with them and be a puppet, following their orders, maybe he could give Jin just enough time to be able to get out before this man's mind would go haywire and push the button.

"Damn it!" It was H.

"Suga, we'll try to find another way out. Aish, don't listen to whoever is that." It was P.

Suga sighed. There's no other way.

"Peach, bring them out as fast as you can. I'm trusting you in this," Suga said calmly, before dropping his pistols noisily to the ground, the sound creating a slight echo in the tense atmosphere.

Next, Suga took out his left earpiece, then the right one.

The last thing Suga heard was a faint "Hyung..."

That was Jimin.

He smiled.

Suga threw the pair of earpiece dramatically before raising both hands up in surrender, giving in to the man's wishes. He still hadn't heard any weird beep sound so that meant the man was yet to push the damn button.

"Huh. We finally got the famous S, eh? How easy..." one of the guys in front of him commented.

-+-+-+-

Hoseok stepped on the pedal almost harshly once he received the message from Jin that they were already out of the building and were running to meet the van halfway.

Jimin couldn't believe what was happening. It was all going so smoothly and now...

Suga couldn't hear them, but they could hear everything clearly since the older boy was still wearing the lapel mic. They could also see the heartbeat and body system status of his hyung. At least.

Oh dear.

The boy glanced at Hoseok. His mouth was pursed and his eyes had a hard look on them. Jimin never saw that face from Hoseok before. He had always been the one who always smiled like a sunshine.

Things were really not going where they were supposed to be.

His Suga-hyung... Just please let his Suga-hyung come back safe. Jimin couldn't...he...he didn't know what he'd do if something happened to his hyung. He didn't even want to think about it. He felt like vomiting as fear threatened to overwhelm him.

"I heard he was great, but he seemed lame..." they heard through the speakers. It was clearly one of the bad guys.

How dare they?!

He thought back on all the times his hyung saved him, and without knowing, tears were starting to fall from his eyes. The dread that he was feeling was overwhelming him. His hyung was defenseless. And Suga couldn't even do anything because he had no idea that Jin, Tae and Kookie were already safe.

Jimin knew his hyung wasn't risking it in case the three were still inside the building.

If only his Suga-hyung could hear them.

And then the van stopped. Soon, Hoseok was opening the car door in a rush and ushering in his Taetae and Kookie.

Jimin blinked, his attention now focusing on his two friends that he had not seen for weeks. , they looked so beaten up.

"Jiminie!" Taehyung exclaimed, running to him and hugging him tightly. They were soon joined by Jungkook who was struggling to wipe his eyes and nose. He might look so manly but Kookie had always been secretly a cry baby.

"Are you two okay? Does it hurt somewhere? What did they do to you?!"

Jungkook shook his head and smiled at his worrying hyung. "It doesn't matter. What matters now is that we're all safe and that we know you are safe. Hyung, we've been looking for you! We really thought you're dead already."

Jimin nodded and smiled at them. They hugged again, until Jimin remembered what was happening. He lifted his head and listened to what Hosoek and Jin was talking about.

"I'll go back. "

"What? But P-"

"No. Suga needs me. Trust me, he'll have a better chance of surviving if I'm there with him. I think I can get us out there if I play the cards right. You take care of them and make sure they'll be safe. You need to go now!"

And with that, Jin left and ran back from where he had been.

Hoseok looked defeated as he swallowed heavily. Jimin stared in confusion as the older boy took his seat and started the van, driving as fast as possible away from the site.

Jimin blinked.

No.

"Hyung! What are you doing?! We're not just gonna leave them!" Jimin exclaimed, leaving Tae and Kookie to walk towards Hoseok who had a serious expression on his face.

"I need to make sure you and your friends are safe, Jimin. That's my main mission."

Jimin shook his head furiously. "No, you can't do this! We should do something. I won't leave Jin-hyung and Suga-hyung there. P-please..."

But no matter how Jimin begged, Hoseok's eyes were only trained on the road, face set like a stone and hands gripping the steering wheel.

Jimin was about to plead again, but a sound from the speaker interrupted him.

"But don't you think this is a jackpot? If we've got S, it will be a whole lot easier for us to finish this job."

"Exactly. It doesn't matter if they got the hostages. Eliminating the biggest hindrance is far better."

-+-+-+-

"I've always told you that it's easy to get him, but nobody believed me," one of the guys in front of Suga said, making the agent scowl. He was not easy, at all.

"Shut up, T. I'm not asking for your opinion," the man behind Suga said.

Hmmm... Y, eh?

So these were high-ranked agents. That was why they had the guts to steal the Data. He wondered if X or Y knew about this.

"Now what should we do with this pale guy?" the other one who's code name Suga was still yet to know asked.

If Suga was anything, it's that he's really close to guns. He was not just an expert, he was more than that. Even just a little sound would give him the idea what the position of the gun was.

And in this case, the man behind him was about to pull the trigger, if the cocking sound was anything to go by.

"Well, as I have said, eliminate him."

Suga closed his eyes.

He knew what would happen next.

-+-+-+-

Jimin sat there in the van frozen, having heard everything.

They were going to eliminate his hyung. What does that mean?

Jimin hands were trembling as he stared at his feet.

They heard the familiar sound of a gun clicking into place.

Then a gunshot.

Then Jin shouting Suga's name.

Jimin stopped breathing.

"," Hoseok whispered, staring blankly at one of the monitors that now had a straight line instead of a zigzagging one. "Suga's heartbeat stopped."

There was silence.

Moments later, Jin's as well.

========

Please be reminded that Jimin and Yoongi are drinking buddies. (Sighs) The things they do when they're drunk... 

Love lots and God Bless you all!