--27--

Agent S

They were all gathered in the room where Suga and Jimin were staying. Everything that needed to be packed was already inside the room as well. For a moment there, as they looked at Suga with anticipation, they had all forgotten that they were actually being chased by power-hungry agents.

Suga smirked just as Jimin began to blush.

"A, you might find this story a bit weird," Suga said, advising the new addition in their group.

A only shrugged her shoulder. "I've been fangirling over ships in KPop. My particular favorite is the pairing of Baby G and Agust D."

Everybody blinked in unison. "Who's that?" Hoseok asked.

The girl only smiled prettily. "Nothing. Go ahead, Suga. I'm ready with these feels-induced ."

Nodding his head a bit hesitantly at A, Suga cleared his throat.

"So, once upon a time, in a far away apartment that's quite huge and has a ing expensive renting cost, a sinfully handsome agent crept in to save a stranger as it was his mission. Now, said agent had no idea that the stranger would be so hard-headed and annoying to the core."

"Hey!" Jimin interrupted, not at all happy with how the story was being narrated. "That is unfair. You came barging into my house! Of course I'd think you're some kind of thief or-"

"And so," Suga continued, effectively cutting off Jimin. Jimin glared at him. "the good-looking agent entered the bedroom of the stranger. The stranger happened to be in the bathroom at that time, and moments later, the shower was turned off and the stranger walked out of the bathroom."

"And you saw him in his glory and you two made millions of babies! Yes!" Taehyung inserted, fist high up in the air as if he's won a game.

Jimin elbowed him, which the other boy easily dodged as he was good at reflexes. Aish, sometimes Jimin hated that. "Of course I was not ! I had a towel wrapped around my waist, thank you very much."

"That is so boring," says Taehyung, the great traitor.

Before Jimin could say anything, Suga began to speak again. "But then, the stranger was so stubborn!" he said dramatically. "He would not listen even though it was obvious as that he was attracted to the handsome agent."

"Where the heck did that come from?!" Jimin raised his complaint.

Which was ignored. Of course.

"And so, because of his legendary stubbornness, the enemy almost caught thm, only that the agent was so awesome and quick. They both hid under the bed to avoid getting seen by the enemy, but the stranger had other ideas. He purposely positioned himself so that the agent's knee was between his thighs."

There were collected gasps.

Hoseok looked like he was given a candy. Jin was a bit scandalized. Taehyung was his lips in excitement. Jungkook was blinking his wide eyes. A just looked like she was enjoying this way too much.

Jimin screamed murder.

"That is so not true-" but before he could finish his sentence, Taehyung was already covering Jimin's mouth. The boy struggled to get out of his grip but Taehyung remained firm. Jimin was left with indignant whimpers.

"When the enemy finally went out of the room, thinking that nothing was there, the agent and the stranger crawled out. But as I have said, the stranger had other plans. He acted as though he wanted the agent to leave and even threatened him, waving a lame pair of scissors around. He was moving too much, pretending to be all stubborn and reluctant when in fact, he was only doing that to subtly loosen up the hold of his towel on his waist."

Jimin was now furious. He wriggled violently against Taehyung's hold and screamed muffled death threats towards his Suga-hyung. He was not letting this happen. This deceiving piece of pale human form had no right to ruin Jimin's hard-earned reputation.

He screamed bloody murder, but no one was paying attention.

"And then finally, after all the struggle, the towel fell off, revealing the glory of the stranger."

"Yes, yes, yes," Taehyung chanted, not really caring about Jimin anymore as he held him in place.

"But of course, the agent was too professional and full of moral, so he did not even spare a glance at the offered body in front of him."

WHAT IN THE NAME OF CRAZY IS THIS BOY TALKING ABOUT?! EVERY ATOM IN THAT PLACE KNEW THAT HE HAD VERY WELL STARED AT MY ! HE FREAKING STARED AT IT!

"Mhrngggg!" Jimin screamed some more despite the hand that was covering his mouth.

"And so, the agent continued in his mission to save the stranger, whilst the stranger was . He even offered him decent clothes, but the stranger grumbled while putting those on. It was clear that he preferred to be in front of the agent in his desperate attempt of seduction. And that, my friends, is the end of the story. Thank you," Suga ended smoothly with a bow, flashing a serene smile as if he did not just narrated the awkward story of how he and Jimin met. 

Everyone clapped their hands except for Taehyung and Jimin. Taehyung looked so disappointed that anyone would feel kinda heartbroken by just looking at his face.

"That's all? No frickle and frackle?" he asked, voice sad.

In his saddened state, Taehyung finally released Jimin. Jimin breathed harshly, knowing that his face probably looked so red now with embarrassment and anger.

He gave Suga a death glare.

"Those are all LIES! Don't believe in him! He fabricated the entire story-"

"Oh, look at the time," Suga interrupted. Again. Jimin was now really pissed off. "We need to get going now if we don't want those ugly s to catch up on us. We'll be using Hobi's van. I'll just remotely drive my car to follow us."

Everybody nodded and they slowly stood up, now preparing to leave. Jimin looked around helplessly. Nobody was paying him attention!

One by one, they picked up the bags that were tucked in the corner and exited the room, leaving Jimin no chance to explain himself. The boy had no choice but to pout. He was being maltreated.

Suga, noticing his crisis, stayed behind and tilted his head.

"Get up now. We must leave."

Jimin scowled at him heartily. "No," he sternly said, refusing to stand up.

Suga rolled his eyes and walked towards him. "Oh, so now you're sulking."

"It's my right! You lied to them! You told them that you did not even glance when you basically ogled by unashamedly! And you made it look like I did all of that on purpose!"

The older boy laughed, his deep voice doing things to Jimin's heart. "It was just for fun, Jiminie. Come on."

Jimin huffed. "Well, I absolutely did not have fun."

"Yeah right," Suga said, grabbing Jimin wrist and pulling him to stand up. The younger boy did not, though. He only narrowed his eyes at his mean hyung.

"Come on now, or else those ugly s will catch up on us."

"Oh, let them do. I feel like I'd rather be kidnapped by them now," Jimin remarked, irritated at what happened.

But really, who wouldn't be pissed off?

At this, Suga sighed. "Stop being so stubborn, babe," and without a warning, the older boy leaned in and captured Jimin's lips, placing a soft chaste kiss there.

Jimin, least to say, was taken by surprise. He gasped, not knowing what else to do. He was being pulled by Suga up, and was now being dragged out of the room.

Jimin followed aimlessly, mind still cloudy from the sudden kiss.

•••|SG|•♥•|JM|•••

They were now riding the van, heading to a different hotel that's still located at a crowded part of the city. Jin, who was sitting on the couch, was staring deeply at the sight in front of him.

He blinked his eyes as he watched Taehyung sat on Jungkook's lap while talking animatedly about some kind of food that looked like a poop.

He frowned.

"Hey Jiminie," he called out. Both Jimin and Suga turned to him. Jin rolled his eyes at the couple.

The older boy stood up and walked towards the pair who were sitting adjacent to him. He did not want Taehyung or Jungkook to hear what he was about to ask.

Really, Jin did not mean to be so nosy. He was just so curious about it since Jimin never mentioned it. He had to know, though, so that at least he wouldn't seem like dumb.

"I just have a question," he said. Jimin smiled at him and jerked his head, indicating that he could go on. "Taehyung and Jungkook... Are they, uh, boyfriends?"

The question made Jimin blinked, and then he turned his head to look at his two best friends who was cuddling. Taehyung was laughing loudly, his head leaned down towards Jungkook's with their foreheads and noses touching. Jungkook was smiling as well, eyes full of admiration as he looked at the older boy.

A smile ghosted Jimin's lips.

"Well, they aren't...yet. Those two..." Jimin trailed off with a soft chuckle. "They are a bunch of dumb puppies. They've been together ever since they were in diapers and still they had not realized their feelings. I tried pointing it out on Tae, but he only laughed at me and said that it was just how he and Jungkook acted, that there was no malice in it. I'm not blind, though."

Jin nodded his head understandingly. Jungkook's hold around Taehyung's waist tightened as the boy continued laughing, almost to the point where he would fall off. But he would not fall though, because Jungkook was pulling him towards himself securely, making sure that the older will not slip from his hold.

Jungkook snatched a kiss on Taehyung's cheek.

Oh wow. No malice, huh?

Jin, Jimin and Suga all snorted in unison, the three boys watching the moment in front of them.

"Some people are too stupid to realize obvious things," Suga commented, shaking his head in disbelief. Jin couldn't blame him though. The two boys were clearly too close to be called 'just friends'. Anyone in their right mind would know something was going on between them, and yet they themselves seemed to be too blind.

Jin snorted and raised an eyebrow at Suga. "Oh really? Then how about you two? Are you boyfriends?"

Jimin visibly flushed while Suga looked away awkwardly. "Yah! That's none of you business," the grumpy boy said.

This made Jin shake his head for the second time of the day.

He sighed. Young love. So beautiful, so sweet, so perfect.

He just wished that these kids wouldn't make the wrong choice. Or else it would end badly. It would always end badly.

Just like before.

Jin sighed, shaking away the memories.

He might still have a grudge towards Namjoon but the boy risked his life just to save him and Suga. He just hoped earnestly that he was safe. Jin wouldn't know what to do if...if Namjoon...

"We're here!" Hoseok announced cheerfully.

Everybody got up, about to check in to the huge building with stunning lights and impressive design.

========
Suga's story is A+++ 
And just to give you guys a clue, there are small details in the story that could mean something deeper...

Anyway, pls be reminded that Suga is not normally touchy with the other members, but when it comes to Jimin... Well, his hands would usually slowly run from Jimin's shoulder down to the small of his back or slide down his arms. And then up again.

My feelsu~

God bless you all!