Her

The person you have come to love...

Song Jihyo was monstrously angry that she locked Kang Gary out of his own house. The actress changed the digital door password and sat fuming on his sofa in the living room. Outside Gary begged her to open the door for him. The rapper had confessed the truth about his "girl" whom Jihyo had often jealously called his "her" and the actress was furious.

Gary: I am sorry, yeobo...open the door for me, will you?
Jihyo: Go away!!
Gary: Song Jihyoah...
Jihyo: No!!
Gary: But this is my house! You shouldn't lock me out like this.
Jihyo: Your everything is mine now, remember? Or do you want to take it back?!!
Gary: No, keep it! Keep it!. My house is yours now , yeobo but we need to talk. Please...
Jihyo: No!! 

***two hours later***

Kang Gary sat on the floor, leaning against the front door. He was facing the consequences of his action. The rapper had confessed that his "her" was just the fog of illusion. She was his final big bet on winning over his lovely Song Jihyo. After years of dancing in the circle, the lovesick Gary had intended to give up on her but lucky for him, the ace had chosen to hold on him so tightly.

Gary: Yeoboah...at least open the door and get your dinner. I bought you some jajangmyeon and kimbap too. You should eat them when they are still hot.
Jihyo:...(quiet)....
Gary: Aren't you hungry, Jihyo? You didn't have your lunch. 
Jihyo:...(quiet)....

Gary sighed heavily and decided to hang some take away bags on the door handle.

Gary: I will go down stairs for some cigarettes, if you really don't want to see me now, just come out get your food when I am not here, OK? (Knocked the door) Mongiah...do you hear me? Yeobo?
Jihyo: Just go quickly! Do you want me to starve to death?
Gary: (chuckled softly) OK...OK, I'm going now. 

Song Jihyo sneaked out the door to get her food, and a little disappointed that Gary had really left. She missed him already. The actress slumped down on the sofa, opened the food containers and about to dig in when seeing a folded heart-shape paper. She knew instantly that it was from her Kang Gary since it had been folded so neatly. He was,very much like herself, a perfectionist with mild obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD). They loved to do their best and strived for perfection. 

The actress looked at the folded paper fondly. She then saw his familiar handwriting on it. , saying "Yeobo, I was wrong but I did it out of my desperate love for you. Saranghae" 

Jihyo: (Kissed the folded paper and whispered) I love you too, Jagi.
Gary: Jinja? It's the first time you said the "L" word to me, yeobo. I am so happy right now.

Jihyo was startled by Gary's voice. She suddenly turned around and was surprised to see him standing behind the sofa. He abruptly sat down beside her.

Jihyo: (hit his arm hard) Yah! Kang Gary!! You scared me! 
Gary: Ouch!!! Biane Biane Biane...
Jihyo: How did you get in?! I changed the password.
Gary: I have been living alone for so long, I almost forgot that I have this...

He then showed her the emergency key which he had used to unlock the digital lock on the front door. Jihyo took the key from him.

Jihyo: (narrowed her eyes) Are there anything else that you have kept secret from me?
Gary: Beside this key? (Shook his head) I don't think so.
Jihyo: Yes, beside this key (huffed) and the fact that you have lied to me about your "her" and played me all along, Gary Oppa.
Gary: (shifted uncomfortably) Ani...Aniya, Jihyoah...
Jihyo: Are you sure? 
Gary: Of course, yeobo. (Took hold of her hand)  Can  you forgive me now? 
Jihyo: Not until you promise never to lie to me ever again. 
Gary: Em...Even though the truth will upset you? 
Jihyo: Yes, Oppa. I would prefer to be angry, fight with you and make up than us keeping secrets from each other. 
Gary: Alright then. I promise to always be honest....and faithful to you, yeobo.
Jihyo: (smiled) Faithful? I didn't ask for that, jagi.
Gary: You didn't have to. 
Jihyo: Oh...You really know how to treat a woman, Kang Gary. 
Gary: (grinned) Ah ah...Not "a woman", my dear, "the woman"...." you", Song Jihyo. 

Gary interlocked his hand with hers. She rested her head on his shoulder. 

Gary: So we are good now, Yeobo?
Jihyo: (nodded) Yes, I think we are, Jagi.

The rapper then placed a warm kiss on her forehead. He was about to kiss her on the lips when the sound of her stomach rumbling interrupted them.

Gary: (chuckled) Let's feed you first then. You must be very hungry. 
Jihyo: (blushed) Alright...

Gary mixed black jajangmyeon sauce with noodles then poured some water for her. Jihyo  chewed a mouthful of kimbap. 

Gary: Jagiah, next time let's fight after we finish eating, OK? So non of us starves.
Jihyo: (cheeky grinned) We shouldn't eat too much if we are to fight again though, Oppa.
Gary: Hmm...Why so? 
Jihyo: Well...(blushed as she whispered in his ear) They said make up is the best, isn't it? 
Gary: Ah...Jihyoah...(blushed redder than her) What do you mean by that?!?


****