Happiness

The person you have come to love...

Haha texted his beloved Gary hyung, asking him to meet for dinner at a restaurant.  The kind rapper accepted the invitation immediately since he had wanted to give Haha and his wife a present for their 2nd child. Gary entered the private room which Haha had booked for them.   

Jihyo: Oppa!! Gary Oppa!!!
Gary: Wo...Song Jihyoya!! 

He was surprisingly greeted by a tight hug from his one and only "Song Jihyo". The actress had agreed to join Haha and his manager for dinner and could hardly contain her joy when unexpectedly seeing her "Kang Gary". It had been sometimes since their concert in Taiwan. The rapper had joined the Running Man concert but they had not had a chance to share the stage or even talked much due to the business requirements barred by the TV program and station management.

Jihyo stepped back away from him a little. She naturally cupped the sides of his neck as he held her waist loosely.

Jihyo: How are you, Gary Oppa? It's been awhile.
Gary: (grinned cunningly) I am hanging in there, Jihyoah...but everything seems to be far more bearable when you hugged me.
Jihyo: (giggled) Oh...I miss this about you...us, Oppa. Seriously how have you been? Your health? Your music and businesses too? 
Gary: I am OK, shedding some pounds for my Asia tour and Halyang is doing great. I am happy so far. And you? How are you doing? 
Jihyo: Well...I am...(shrugged)

Haha stood up between then and tapped their shoulders for attention.

Haha: I know that you miss each other very much but should we sit down and talk? (Pointed at himself and his manager) We are here too, hello...

Gary then gave Haha his fully deserved hug and nicely greeted his manager as well. Jihyo invited him to sit by her side and as always he complied. After a few bottles of beer and soju;

Haha: (smiled happily) Oh...How I long to see the two of you like this again.
Manager: Totally agree, Hyung. 
Gary: (nodded) Me too...me too.
Jihyo: Oh...Oppa, let's meet in private more often then.
Haha: I meet hyung often already. It's you who have been too busy.
Jihyo: No no no, none of you has ever invited me. If you have, I would never said no.
Gary: (grinned) Jinja?
Jihyo: (nodded) Have I ever lied to you?
Gary: Well....sometimes, my love.
Jihyo: (hit him playfully) Ya! Kang Gary!
Gary: Biane...
Haha: Oh...You are beautiful together. Why don't you hurriedly get married and raise some amazing little squids soon.
Gary: Don't be ridiculous, Haha. Our gorgeous Jihyo might be dating someone already, (turned to Jihyo) are you, Jihyoah?
Jihyo: Will you be jealous if I say that I am, Gary oppa?
Gary: Of course...Married or single, I will always be jealous of you.
Jihyo: (smiled happily) Jinja? (Sighed) Alright then...I am as single as f**k, Oppa. 
Haha: Wo wo wo...Song Jihyo is cursing, you are drunk already.
Jihyo: No no no, I am most definitely not drunk. (Rested her head on Gary's shoulder) I miss you, Gary oppa, very much. 
Gary: (chuckled) Well, you are clearly drunk then, Jihyoah...
Jihyo: We both are, oppa.

Gary then mumbled under his breath;
"I drunk on your love, 
hear nothing but how my heart furiously beats for you...."**

****
Remarks: **The quote was written by Timothy Joshua