Rings

The person you have come to love...

Jihyo tirelessly dragged Chun Sung Mo, her little brother, in and out the jewelry shops in Hongkong. It was their last night in the city after her Runningman Concert there. As to avoid any possible rumors, she used her poor brother as a decoy. After hours of trailing behind his big noona and carrying her shopping bags, Sung Mo slumped down on a sofa in a cafe. 

Sung Mo: You owe me big time, sis. (Massaged his legs) Ah...my legs sore already.
Jihyo: Don't be ridiculous, Sung Mo. How old are you exactly? You are whining too much. (handed him some cash) Here, go grab us some coffee.
Sung Mo: (rolled his eyes) I am not your servant, sis.
Jihyo: Of course you are not my servant, little brother, you are my slave. 
Sung Mo: If brother in law has not always been so nice to me, I would have never agreed to come here with you. 
Jihyo: (smirked) I will tell him that you love his new Halyang collection very much then. He will certainly send them to you in no time, alright now? 
Sung Mo: (shrugged) Hyung always sends me cool stuff, dating you or not. Nothing to do with you...
Jihyo: Everything about Gary oppa is to do with me now, remember? The decision to send or not send you "cool stuff" as well. So off you go quickly! I'm thirsty...Quickly!

Although Sung Mo had complained a lot, he  as always did what Jihyo had told him to. The ace then took out a jewelry box from her shoulder bag, checking it one last time. The little brother came back with two cups of coffee.

Sung Mo: A ring...you are serious about him then, sister?
Jihyo: (grinned warmly at the ring) He has never received a ring from any woman before.
Sung Mo: OK...You are definitely serious about him then. Good! I like Gary Hyung more than any sod that you have dated. This one is a very cool man with kind soul.
Jihyo: (smiled brightly) I know.

*****
Gary and his Halyang team took a little time off their work schedule to enjoy the beauty of Japan. The rapper could always find happiness in small little things; good coffee, cool morning breeze, flowers blooming or a masterpiece by a street artist. No matter how far apart they were, his mind always wandered back home to his lovely Song Jihyo. 

staff1: You went into that shop for so long. What did you buy, Hyung?
Gary: (grinned) Good stuff...
staff1: Oh...come on.
Gary: (smirked) What? I really did bought good stuff.
staff1: Gary Hyungah...you killed all the fun! It's a woman jewelry shop and you went in for soooooo long. Any good news to share with us?
Gary: (chuckled) You are too observant for a novice designer.
staff1: (grinned proudly) In my family, I am the smartest.
staff2: (hit the back of staff1's head) Hey, newbie! Don't bother Gary Oppa too much. 
staff1: Ouch! That's hurt! I didn't bother him, I just asked what he has got from the shop...a gift for your new girlfriend?
staff2: New girlfriend? Ah...the one that you have been texting "a lot"? Really?! I am so happy for you, Oppa.
staff1: Me too, but could you tell us what was it that you bought?
staff2: A ring perhaps? Are you going to propose to her, Gary oppa?! Oh...I am so excited! 
staff1: Jinja?? Our Halyang is to have "yeowang" (queen or Boss's wife) soon?! Really?!
Gary: (chuckled) All of you are such a handful.

****