Fight

The person you have come to love...

Song Jihyo's heart was broken. She had not heard from Kang Gary for over two weeks since their first date. The two awkwardly met again at the wedding of a Runningman PD member, they were seated next to each other at the casts table. After a few glasses of good wine, the professional actress put up a great show, pretending that there was nothing happening between them. He played along with her well, seven years of acting on the show together had groomed them that way. The tortuous three hours of the ceremony passed by slowly. 

When the circumstances became too unbearable, Jihyo excused herself from the table. Gary followed her as she walked out the wedding hall down the corridor. He grabbed hold of her wrist and she quickly yanked it back.

Gary: We need to talk, Jihyo.
Jihyo: No, we don't. Leave me alone!

She tried to push him out of her way but he did not stagger even a little. The actress glared at him angrily and kicked his shin instead. He grunted in pain, bent down and covered the front of his leg with both hands. She quickly walked pass him and was hugged so tightly from behind. Her breathe hitched as he kissed her cheek soundly and buried his nose on her shoulder.

Jihyo: Ya!! Kang Gary!! 

She raised her voice in anger and tried her best to break away from his strong embrace. Her cheeks turned prettily rosy.

Gary: Oh...you are driving me crazy, Mongji.
Jihyo: It's you who are driving me crazy! You kissed me then ignored me for two weeks!! Jerk!!

Jihyo absentmindedly nibbled her lips as the lingering memory of his achingly sweet kisses surging. Gary groaned deeply with frustration. Her unique scents, soft and swollen lips strongly stirred something inside him.

Gary: I was not made of stone. If we keep doing this, I won't be able to contain myself any longer.

*****