Peace

The person you have come to love...

Haha and his manager had left early. Gary and Jihyo stayed for a good chat and a few more bottles of beer before deciding to leave. She called her brother to come and pick her up while he called his personal driver. They stood in front of the restaurant, waiting. The street was empty and peacefully quiet at that late hours.

Jihyo: (blurted out) Are you dating someone now, Oppa?
Gary: (grinned softly) I am considering it, Jihyo. I don't date easily but I think sooner or later with this girl I probably will.

Jihyo sighed and stepped closer to him, their arms were naturally wrapped around each other as she leaned her head against his shoulder. 

Jihyo: I envy you, Gary Oppa. You finally found "her".
Gary: (smiled) Envy me? Just that? Are you sure that you are not jealous?
Jihyo: (pouted childishly) A little.
Gary: (chuckled) A little? (Paused for a brief moment) Song Jihyo ah...an amazing woman like you deserves someone great, you don't need to be too hurry. 
Jihyo: I just want someone who loves me as I am; (whinnying) mong and moody Jihyo needs love.
Gary: And you shall find him, Mongji.

Gary patted her head warmly. A white SUV was then parked in front of them. Jihyo's brother, Chun Sung Mo, got off and greeted Gary like he was his own brother. The two gentlemen chatted lively for a good moment as Jihyo stayed close to Gary and happily listened to their conversations.

Gary: You should get going, Jihyo. It's late.
Sung Mo: What about you, hyung? Do you need a ride? I can just...
Gary: No, brother. That's OK. My lazy driver is on his way already. Actually my home is just a couple of blocks down the road, (shrugged) I should probably walk...get some fresh air.

****
Gary put up his hoodies and walked leisurely down the empty road. The early spring breeze comforted his soul somehow as his thoughts were with his "Mongji". The sound of car horn startled him. He turned and looked back at its direction. Jihyo got off her white SUV and ran straight towards him. He could not help but welcomed her with his broad smile.

Gary: Mongji?!! Why? What's matter?
Jihyo: (panted) Oppa, I want to walk home with you. We need to spend a little more time together.
Gary: We do?
Jihyo only nodded in response and locked her arm with his.
Gary: What do you mean by this, Jihyo? (Grinned) It's been a long time since I said....
Jihyo and Gary (chuckled and said in unison): What do you mean by this? 

Gary was about to ask more questions but Jihyo cut him off. 

Jihyo: Can we just walk quietly together for awhile, Oppa?
Gary: Alright...

She leaned close to him and he rested his cheek on the top of her head. They strolled through the beautiful alley; basked in the pleasant silence together. 

*****