Lyrics

The person you have come to love...

Gary: I was not made of stone. If we keep doing this, I won't be able to contain myself any longer....
Jihyo: (huffed) You won't have to. Let go of me and I will be out of your hair in no time.
Gary: (sighed heavily) Jihyo...please...let me explain.

Gary pleaded, the sincerity in his voice made her stopped struggling. He gently turned her by the shoulder to face him, so close that their noses almost touched. He hold her hands and settled them on his chest, his eyes were fixed only on hers.

Gary: I have wronged you and I am sorry, Jihyo. We happened so fast, too fast. You might regret this, regret us later. We both need time to considering everything through.
Jihyo: Too fast? We have known each other for seven years. (Bitterly smiled) You don't need to sugarcoat things for me. Just say that you don't want me, Kang Gary. I am a grownup, I can understand. 

Her eyes welled up with tears. Although she had promised herself not to cry today, she just failed completely. 

Gary: I have always wanted you. Don't you ever doubt that, Song Jihyo.

He cupped her cheek with his hand, gently wiped away her tears.

Jihyo: Then why pushing me away, Gary oppa? It hurts....so much. 
Gary: Hurting you hurts me as well, Mongji. What we have built for seven years, our companionship, is beautiful already. I just want you to be sure. If we are to do this, we cannot go back to where we have been..."I" cannot go back to where I have been.

The rapper decided to express his feelings for her through his lyrics; the only way he knew well how.

Gary: A broken soul like me found happiness again because of you.
Together we are the most beautiful harmony. 
Comparing to you, my love, I am no bargain; 
I offer myself to you with my faults and my strengths. 
Please let my arm be your pillow,
my lips warm you, and
my heart protects you.
Have no fear, Jihyo, I will always be right there, making you laugh, holding your hands and drying your tears.
If you decide to stay,
from today till death my everything is yours...

Jihyo did not need to hear any more words. She threw herself into his arms and pressed her lips against his. The couple kissed and kissed like it was the first time their lips touched. The world around them seemed to stop spinning. In between their kiss;

Jihyo: (blushed prettily) Why am I always the one who kiss you first, Jagi?
Gary: (chuckled) Because you are one of an amazing woman, Yeobo.

****