Fondness

The person you have come to love...

Chun Sung Mo, Jihyo's little brother, drove the SUV slowly and quietly behind his noona and hyung as they walked arm in arm down the street. Although he knew that they were professionally close since they had spent two days a week filming the Runningman show together for more than seven years, he was still a little surprise to see his big sister jumped out the car and ran to Gary hyung like that. She had certainly developed a bond with the kind man and he had obviously adored her.

Gary: So Sung Mo is to stalk us like this all night?
Jihyo: (chuckled) Yes, I guess so, Oppa. His job since we were kids, is to follow me around.
Gary: Ah...poor Sung Moah...He could just walk with us, you know? The weather is very nice today.
Jihyo: (grinned cunningly) Jinja? Do you really want him out here with us? 
Gary: (patted the back of her hand) Ani...I was just trying to be nice.
Jihyo: I thought so, Oppa.

They soon arrived at Gary's residence. 

Gary: We are here, Jihyoah.
Jihyo: Already? You certainly live very close by.
Gary: (grinned warmly) Yes.should I walk you home this time?
Jihyo: Aniya, Oppa...you are tired already. () Maybe your age is catching up with you.
Gary: I guess so...I am 40 already and this is the first time a woman walked me home. You are my first in many things, Mongji.
Jihyo: (giggled) It's my first time walking a guy home too, Kang Gary. You are such a demanding man.
Gary: I know...I am one of a kind, my dear. Come on...let's get you back in your car. It's late, you should go home and get some rest.

Gary led her to the SUV and opened the door for her. She got on it and sat on the seat by the door. Gary said thank you to Sung Mo and about to close the car door when Jihyo suddenly grabbed his collar and placed a kiss on his lips. His eyes widened with surprise. Sung Mo blushed harder than the couple and suddenly turned away from them, giving them some privacy.

Gary: Oh my....Jihyoah..
Jihyo: My evil side told me to steal you from your "her", Gary Oppa. I know it's wrong but I could not help myself.

Gary smiled and caressed her cheek fondly.

Gary: It's the alcohol talking, Mongji. Tomorrow you will regret everything you did tonight so...
Jihyo: No, it's not...
Gary : Shh...Let's talk again when you are sober then...if you are still want to talk about it. (turned to ask Sung Mo) Drive your sister home safely, OK? Give me a call when you are there. Thanks, bro.

****