Thief

The person you have come to love...

Jihyo: You must have gone crazy, Kang Gary. You really are...

 Song Jihyo, in her casual jeans, black hoodie and sunglasses, mumbled to herself after finishing her forth glass of ice Americano. For three and a half hours the actress had been sitting in the quiet corner of a cafe, peeking at Kang Gary who had been too patiently waiting for his "girl".

Jihyo: This is ridiculous, enough is enough!

The actress could not stand it any more. She walked across the shop and deliberately sat down on a chair opposite to Gary's. He seemed to be surprised to see his angry "Mongji" there.

Gary: Song Jihyo?!? 
Jihyo: Call her, Kang Gary. I will scold her for you. You have been waiting for hours. How dare she makes you wait like this?!
Gary: (grinned warmly) Waiting for hours? How do you know? Don't tell me you have been stalking me, Mongji.
Jihyo: (huffed) Yes, I have. Do you have a problem with that?! It's my rare day off today and you rather go on a date with your "her", not me. What else should I be doing, Gary Oppa? 
Gary: (chuckled and shook his head) You can be very scary when you are angry, Jihyoah.

Jihyo was about to protest but he cut her off. 

Gary: But I am grateful, my guardian angel for being protective of me.

He patted her arm gently to calm her down. Jihyo always had a soft spot for Kang Gary. It was something in him that calm and comfort her.

Jihyo: (sighed) Are you going to keep on waiting like this, Oppa?
Gary: (shrugged) Probably...What else should I be doing? It's my rare day off too. 

Jihyo smirked, got up and pulled him out of his chair. 

Jihyo: Let's go, Gary Oppa. I am stealing you.

*****