Date

The person you have come to love...

Song Jihyo and Kang Gary's first real date ended up at Gary's place since they had forgotten how famous they were and how privacy was a rare privilege for them. 

Jihyo explored his house with curiosity since she had never come to his home in private; only with the Runningman PD Team. She entered his bedroom and saw her farewell presents, an electric back massager at the foot of his bed and their photo album on the bedside table. She sat down at the edge of his bed and looked through the album once again. 

Gary: Found anything interesting?

The rapper entered the room and handed her a bowl of ice-cream with mixed berries. 

Jihyo: Ice-cream! With blueberries too? Wow...yum! Kang Gary is the best!
Gary: Ah ah ah...we are supposed to share that, Mongji.

He then sat comfortably on the bedroom floor, leaning against the bed. She fed him a spoonful of her ice-cream as they looked through the photo album together. 

Gary: Ah...How I miss the old days...
Jihyo: Everything has never been the same since you were gone, Oppa. We miss you...(blushed)...I miss you.
Gary: (grinned) I miss you too. Since our last filming Monday morning has always been the most difficult time for me. 
Jihyo: Really, Oppa?
Gary (nodded):  My manager has to squeeze in as many works for me as possible every Monday. She need to keep me busy so I can keep my sanity. 

Jihyo felt very sad and guilty for not really knowing how painful it was for her Kang Gary to leave the show and everyone he loved behind. She quietly sat down on the floor beside him, took hold of his hand and interlocked her fingers with his. Although they had never done such intimate gesture off camera, at the very moment they did it so naturally. 

Jihyo: (with teary eyes) Biane, Gary oppa. Biane...I said that we are like family but I have never really been there for you...I am so sorry.

Without a word he lay down on the floor, rested his head in her lap and moved their entwined hands to his chest. 

Gary: (grinned and looked up at her) You are here now, are you not? This is more than enough for me.

Jihyo leaned down and placed a loving kiss on Gary's lips. The actress then inwardly cursed herself for taking the lead and kissing him first again. It would have been very awkward if he had not responded to her so sweetly. The rapper tenderly cradled her face, nuzzled her cheek, and tilted his head to deepen the kisses. She whimpered softly into his mouth, protesting when he was to break away. He caressed her cheeks fondly and placed one last gentle peck on her lips. 

Gary: Let's get you home, Jihyo. You are not safe with me now.

Jihyo was still in a daze when Gary suddenly got up,  took her by the hands and led her out of his bedroom. 

*****