Chapter 9

Our Love

Yukwon slowly opened his eyes and was faced with a toned chest, eyes widening, he moves back slowly and realised that it was his boyfriend. With an appreciative smile at how sculpted his angel was, he thought about the events of the previous day and wondered how on earth he could be so lucky to have such a perfect boyfriend.  

Minhyuk opened his eyes to find a cute little kitten with the most adorable bed head staring at him, "Like what you see?" Minhyuk asked with a cocky grin. Yukwon felt a blush rise and nodded before hiding himself beneath the covers. 

Minhyuk chuckled before lifting the covers and catching his boyfriends face, he then proceeded to kiss the life out of the poor kitten who had to reluctantly break the kiss after at least 30 seconds before he fainted. Minhyuk warmly smiled at him, "Good morning beautiful.", Minhyuks words overwhelmed Yukwon, who had never heard those words directed at him before. With big eyes, Yukwon stared at Minhyuk, "You really think that?" he asked in awe, Minhyuk nodded, "You are the most beautiful person that I have ever laid my eyes on.".

Yukwon playfully hit Minhyuks chest and with a shy smile looked into Minhyuks eyes, "Well you are definitely the handsomest person that I have ever seen and I'm very glad that you're my boyfriend.". The two chuckled at each other's words and both of them knew that they would never feel as complete as they did now with another person.

Minhyuk rolled over and grabbed his phone, checking the time, "We should probably start getting ready." he advised as he removed the cover from his legs. Yukwon, who was still rather tired, stayed lay down and let himself admire his perfect boyfriends body. Minhyuk, who had noticed Yukwons goofy smile lent down and ruffled his boyfriends hair, "Come on sleepy head, or else we'll never get to school." he said before turning to his wardrobe, "I swear you make that bed look far more inviting than it ever has before." Minhyuk muttered.

With a sigh Yukwon rose from the bed and turned to Minhyuk, "I just realised, I have no clothes to wear". Minhyuk, who had been looking through his clothes, turned to Yukwon and threw him a bundle. Yukwon caught it and looked down in confusion, "Clothes." Minhyuk told him. 

"But..." Yukwon started, "These are your clothes.", he didn't know if he could handle wearing Minhyuks clothes, 'These have been on Minhyuk' he thought in awe. Minhyuk chuckled, "Well you can't exactly wear the clothes you slept in and I don't think either of us want you to go to school .".

Yukwon nodded in agreement before starting to strip, he then realised that Minhyuk had been watching him the entire time. "Minhyuk! Stop staring!" Yukwon shouted in embarrassment, he couldn't believe he had just got undressed in front of Minhyuk.

Minhyuk laughed before turning around to pull on a new set of clothes. 

~

It took the two another half an hour to get out the house, mainly due to Minhyuks insistence on kissing Yukwon whenever he was within five feet of him, not that Yukwon really minded.

As they entered the school gates, hands entwined, they spotted the others and walked over to their usual spot. As they were nearing the group, Jaehyo noticed the two and their hands and smirked towards Yukwon with a raised eyebrow, "What's this I see?". At his question the rest of the group turned to see the two, "ARE YOU TWO TOGETHER?!!" Taeil shrieked in shock causing everyone else to cringe from his shrill tone.

"Wow nothing gets past you does it?" Yukwon asked with a sarcastic tone, accompanied with a chuckle. Minhyuk sat down on the grass first before pulling Yukwon down to sit between his legs, although he was slightly embarrassed at being this in such an intimate position out in the open, Yukwon quite enjoyed having Minhyuks strong arms around his waist.

"So when did this happen?" Kyung asked, still in shock from the new relationship. "Last night." Yukwon revealed, he leaned slightly to the side so that he could look up at Minhyuk, "He was like a knight in shining armour saving me from a horrible witch, before he whisked me away to his big castle.". Minhyuk and Yukwon grinned at each other causing Taeil to coo at how cute they were.

"Wait..." Jaehyo began with a sly tone,"Does that mean you spent the night together? DID YOU HAVE ?!!". Yukwon head snapped towards Jaehyos direction, at whom he regarded with a mortified look. "What the hell?! Of course not!" he countered, of course the blush that was starting to spread over his face made his statement seem doubtful, but it wasn't his fault, he just seemed to blush from every little thing recently.

"Yeah...sure you didn't." Jaehyo replied, it was easy to tell that he clearly didn't believe this. "Nothing happened." Minhyuk finally decided to clear up the situation, as much as he enjoyed seeing Yukwons cute little face all flustered, he liked being the one to cause it.

 

~

 

The rest of the day was spent with the group teasing Yukwon and revealing all the embarrassing things he had done to Minhyuk. It had finally reached the end of the day and the group had decided to meet up and go out to celebrate Yukwons and Minhyuks new relationship.

Jaehyo seemed particularly excited for some reason, only telling the others that he had some big news that he wanted to tell everyone.

They had decided on a cafe that they all enjoyed and settled into their usual booth, each ordering their favourite cakes. Halfway through eating, the door to the shop opened and a young handsome man entered, Jaehyo seemed to light up at the appearance of the new man and waved over to him.

The stranger caught sight of Jaehyo and strolled over to the group, Jaehyo then proceeded to get up and plant a huge kiss on his lips. The group looked at the two in shock, they had never met one of Jaehyos special fiends, and they had certainly never seen Jaehyo kiss someone in such plain sight.

After separating Jaehyo turned to the group with a huge smile, "So this is my boyfriend guys.". The others all had their mouths wide open, Jaehyo had always said how he didn't want a relationship, how they were too much trouble.

Jiho, who figured he should probably break the silence, stuck a hand out in the new comers direction, "Well I guess we should probably introduce ourselves then, you must be pretty special to get the attention of Jaehyo." he noted with a laugh.

Yukwon looked around at the others and noticed how happy everyone was, and then looked at his boyfriend, so much had happened since Minhyuk had entered his life and despite the bad times he knew he wouldn't have it any other way.

With a satisfied sigh he lent on Minhyuks shoulder, "You good?" Minhyuk asked, concern shining in his eyes. Yukwon loved the way Minhyuk looked at him, like Yukwon was the only thing that mattered. 

 

"Yeah, just thinking about how lucky I am to have you." he replied with a smile before leaning forward to kiss his perfect angel.

 

 

 

 

 

Well guys, this is it I guess, I figured I should probably give Jaehyo a boyfriend as well, (he hasn't got a name, because the only ones I could think of were other idols and none of them were right for Jaehyo). I apologise if there are any stupid mistakes in it.

 

I just want to thank everyone who has read this and I know it's probably not half as good as a lot of other fics, but it made me happy to write and I hope you guys enjoyed it at least a bit.

 

I might write another fic, either Block B, Monsta X or Exo (haven't decided yet) so I hope you will that a chance as well.

Anyway, thankyou for reading and I hope you enjoyed it :)