Chapter 2

Our Love

Yukwon was already at his desk, pen and book out ready for the lesson, when the rest of his friends filed into the classroom, they all smirked at him on the way to their respective seats, causing Yukwon to get embarrassed again over his stupid reaction to a picture of someone he hasn't even met yet, not that he'd mind changing that, the boy was really good looking to be fair.

As all the students find their places the teacher enters the room, "Today class, we will have a new student who has joined the school, I want you to all welcome him and offer him any help he needs.". After hearing his teachers words, Yukwons head snaps up in surprise, 'Why is he in this class?!" he though frantically to himself, the picture was one thing, seeing the boy in real life is another entirely different thing. From the corner of his eye he could see his friends smirking towards him all of them anticipating what Yukwon would do upon meeting his newfound crush.
 
The teacher turns his head to the door and calls for the new kid to come and when he does, Yukwon swears he lost the ability to breathe, the boy, or rather the angel that entered the classroom caused Yukwons heart to beat a million beats a minute. He was sure that he was dreaming, no human could be this perfect. In hindsight, he probably should have thought about his appearance; sitting there with wide eyes and his mouth open probably wasn't the best first impression he could give to the new boy.

"Well, introduce yourself then.", the teacher instructed. 

The boy drew in a breath, most likely nervous due to the amount of attention placed on him, "Hi, I'm Minhyuk, I'll be joining your class from now on, I hope we can all be friends.", he finished with a shy smile that struck the hearts of pretty much everyone in the class, especially Yukwon. 

Looking around the room, the teacher pondered, "Hmm, where should we seat Minhyuk?". Immediately girls started to clear spaces next to them in hopes that they would be chosen to sit next to him. Yukwon cast a glance to the empty space next to him, torn between desperately hoping that Minhyuk would sit next to him as well as worrying about making a fool of himself from being so close to such perfection. "Ah!",  the teacher exclaimed staring straight at Yukwon, his fears being confirmed, "There's a space next to Yukwon there, go and settle down so we can begin the lesson.". Minhyuk searched the room, his eyes eventually landing on Yukwon who awkwardly raised his hand in attempt to gain his attention before quickly retracting it after realising he probably looked like an idiot. He really didn't know what had happened to him, usually he was calm and collected but just the sight of Minhyuk had completely washed his composure down the drain. 

Minhyuk sent a charming smile to Yukwon as he made his way towards their shared desk, once he had sat down, the teacher began the lesson, but for some reason Yukwon could not pay attention to anything that was being said. 'It's nothing but a stupid crush' he thought to himself, not allowing himself to admit how nice Minhyuk smelled up close, that would be creepy.

Around 30 minutes later the teacher told them to break into pairs and discuss the work, Yukwon was horrified by this, hundreds of thoughts running through his head as he struggled to find a way to talk to Minhyuk. "Hi there." greeted Minhyuk, interrupting his inner conflict, "I'm assuming you're Yukwon?". Yukwon turned to look at Minhyuk desperately trying to appear as if he hadn't just had his world turned upside down by one person, "H-Hi t-there," he stuttered, stumbling over his words. Minhyuk looked at Yukwon expectantly, obliviously waiting for confirmation of his name, however all Yukwon could think about was how good looking Minhyuk was. After at least 30 seconds of silence Yukwon realised what Minhyuk was waiting for and started to vigorously nod his head, "Yeah that's me" he replied, most likely with too much enthusiasm, causing Minhyuk to chuckle at his response.

"Well then, Yukwon, its very nice to meet you, I hope we can become good friends." He finished with a smile that melted Yukwons heart. The way Minhyuk said his name sent a shiver through Yukwon and he wished he could hear it over and over again.

Throughout their entire exchange, Yukwons friends were sending each other knowing looks, seeing Yukwon so flustered had made it clear to the others that he really liked Minhyuk and so the rest of the group made it their mission to get the two together.

~

Yukwon heaved a sigh of relief as the bell rang, signalling it was time for lunch, the morning had consisted of him trying his hardest not to make a fool of himself in front of Minhyuk. Luckily for Yukwon, it seemed as though Minhyuk wanted to focus on his lessons and so he didn't really pay much attention to him. It had been just the two of them in each of the previous classes, his friends having changed classes after the first lesson.

As he begin to gather his belongings he saw Minhyuk staring at the school map in confusion, he gathered his courage and turned to Minhyuk, "Hey are you alright?", he mentally let out a breath, thankful he managed to say that much without messing up. Minhyuk quickly glanced at him before returning his attention to the paper in his hands, "Er, yeah, I'm just not sure where to go for lunch that's all." He replied with a slight frown. 

Yukwon saw an opportunity to get closer to Minhyuk, "You could...come and sit with me and my friends if you want, they won't mind," he proposed. Minhyuk gave him a grateful smile, " That would be nice, as long as you're sure, I don't want to impose on anyone.".

"Of course you wouldn't be imposing." Yukwon laughed, " Now come on they're probably waiting.". Yukwon was incredibly proud of himself to get this far and he was hoping to god that Minhyuk couldn't see how nervous he really was.

 

Here's the second chapter, I hope you liked the first meeting, I have to say Yukwon came out differently to how I expected him to, he's a lot more shy and innocent. At the moment I don't know how long the story will be be, I have a plan but it's turning out to be a lot longer than I expected, but I hope if you're reading this that you will stick around to the end. 

I hope you liked the chapter and again comments are appreciated. Also I'm curious, who everyone's bias is, mine was originally Jihoon, but after seeing Block B live, I've turned into a Minhyuk fangirl, he's kinda perfect :)