Chapter 1

Our Love

Yukwon flopped on the ground next to his friends, still half asleep."Forcing kids to come into school before at least 12 should be considered cruel." he whined. "Well maybe if you didn't stay up so late you wouldn't be so tired" replied Taeil with a pointed look. Yukwon glared at him, or attempted to, he looked about as harmless as a kitten.

Taeil was one of his best friends, being as short as he was, many mistook him for a kid. Taeil was repeatedly told this and it annoyed him every single time, what many people didn't realise was that he was the oldest of Yukwons friends, it really is unexpected, considering the way he speaks and the fact that he's always eating sweets. Contrary to his appearance, Taeil was very mature and did his best to look after the group and set a good example, which is why despite how annoying his nagging was, Yukwon and the rest of the group loved him and knew it was just his was of taking care of them.

Taeil was currently sat on his giant boyfriends lap, who had his head resting on his boyfriends shoulder, most likely dozing off in an attempt to regain some energy to get through the day. 

Looking at the both of them, you would never have guessed they were a couple; Taeil, with his tiny body and cute actions, versus his boyfriend Jihoon who stood like a tower and acted like a dork most of the time. With Jihoon also being the youngest of the group, and acting like it, many presume that their personalities are too different. However, they really are the sweetest couple, with Jihoon keeping a huge supply of various sweets and chocolates for Taeil. 

"Hey have you guys heard the news?", enquired Jaehyo, as he fiddled around with his phone, most likely flicking through the latest pictures of himself. The group, minus Jihoon, who was quietly snoring, looked at him in confusion, "What news?", asked Taeil with a furrowed brow, as he tried to recall any interesting information that he heard in the last 24 hours. "There's a new kid starting today", Jaehyo replied with a grin. The group looked at each other in equal uncertainty, it seemed as if only Jaehyo had heard this news. "Who told you that?", Yukwon questioned. "One of my associates." , he responded with a smirk, at the response the group rolled their eyes.

Jaehyo was another of Yukwons friends, he was extremely pretty and clearly knew it, despite how much he obviously loved himself, he was a really great friend who was always there for you no matter how small the problem was. Jaehyo had many 'associates', as he liked to put it, these were basically other students from different years, with whom he had a special relationship with, to put it nicely. Jaehyo was the type of guy who wanted the fun part of the relationship without the hassle of being tied to one person, to be fair on him all of his partners knew this and understood that Jaehyo had a lot of other people who he had a relationship with. 

"Of course that's how you found out.", Jiho said, with a look of distaste, he had no problem with what Jaehyo did, but he didn't appreciate hearing about his friends unbelievably active life. Jaehyo scoffed at Jiho's expression, "You're just jealous". Jiho sent him a sceptical look and shot back "Ha, you wish".

Jiho was sort of the ring leader of their little group and many were often scared of him at first, even Yukwon was slightly fearful of him upon their first meeting, however, once you got to know him, it was easy to see just a loveable he was. It also made him a lot less scary when Yukwon discovered his obsession with Hello Kitty, I mean it doesn't exactly scream manly. Despite being one of the youngest of their group, Jiho took his leading seriously and always stood up for everyone in his group, even if they were capable of taking care of themselves.

Jiho had his head resting on the very comfortable lap of his boyfriend, Kyung, who was his soft brown locks, "Of course he isn't jealous, he has me.", Kyung stated, sending a loving smile to Jiho, who returned it with a smile of his own.

Kyung had a very open personality that was easy to like. His only downfall, was his rather short stature and his constant insistence that he was taller than everyone thought, regardless of the fact that everyone knew he wore ridiculously big heel inserts. Like Taeil and Jihoon, Kyung and Jiho were an incredibly cute couple that never failed to express their love to each other.

"Ugh," Yukwon groaned, "All of you need to stop with your sickly affection, it's making me nauseous.". He was feeling rather lonely seeing all of his friends so happy with their partners, he secretly, or not so secretly in the eyes of the others, wanted his own boyfriend, preferably a hot one, that he could cuddle with in the morning, but alas, he had had no such luck as of yet. "Just you wait until you get a boyfriend and then let's see who's doing all these affectionate things," Taeil giggled, the movement causing Jihoon to be roused from his morning nap. "Huh," he looked up in puzzlement, "what's going on?". "We're just talking about Yukwon and how he's secretly pining for his own boyfriend," informed Taeil to his sleepy boyfriend. "No I am not." Yukwon insisted with the cutest pout, unfortunately for him, the whole group knew it was, without a doubt, true and so his insistence made no difference.

"Well instead of complaining maybe you should get a boyfriend, try the new kid, he's kinda hot I guess," Jaehyo suggested as he revealed his phone to the others, on it was a picture of what they guessed was the new kid. Yukwon stared at the picture with a slight blush on his cheeks, 'Jaehyo must have been blind to think he was kinda hot', Yukwon thought, to Yukwon that boy was an angel sent from heaven. Jiho cast a glance at him and noticed the pink tint that had appeared, "I think our little Yukwon has a crush on the new kid." he chuckled, causing the rest of the group to turn and stare at Yukwon. "N-No I don't, stop being ridiculous." He stammered, the blush on his cheeks intensifying, as his friends laughed at how cute he was. 

Luckily for him, the bell chose to ring at that moment, giving him the perfect chance to escape his friends torment. He shot to his feet and practically ran to his class, hoping that his friends would forget about his silly actions. He knew this would never happen, as his friends enjoyed tormenting each other, however he could hope.

"Do you think he's forgotten that we're all in the same class?" Kyung asked, still chuckling from Yukwon innocent actions. The rest of them snickered as they collected their belongings and made their way to the classroom.

 

So here's the first chapter, I hope you liked it. This chapter was about introducing th characters but I promise that the story will begin properly soon. Like I said in the foreword, this is my first fic so comments are appreciated with any suggestions you have. Thankyou for reading :)