Chapter 7

Our Love

Seven days later and Yukwon officially couldn't take it anymore, seven days of Yeon Ah doing everything to spite Yukwon, or take his angel away and Yukwon was now losing hope. The only time Yukwon saw Minhyuk now was during class and even then Yeon Ah took up all his attention, at lunchtime he sat with her in the courtyard, Yukwon knew this was to prevent further arguments between the Yeon Ah and Yukwons friends, however it still hurt to see Minhyuk leave the classroom with someone that wasn't him.  

The bell had just rang for the last lesson of the day and most of the students, as well as the teacher had already left, Yukwon had decided to pack his things away as slowly as possible, so that he didn't have to watch his angel leave with that devil again. 

He heard footsteps enter the room and assumed it was just a student who had forgot something until he heard the person clear their throat. He looked up to see Yeon Ah glaring at him.

He sighed and went back to packing up his things, he then heard her speak, "Don't you see that you're nothing to him?", her words caused him to freeze, "why do you keep trying to latch on to him, why can't you just leave us alone?". Yeon Ah's words and tone of voice made it seem as if he was simply an inconvenience, it may have just been simple words, but they cut him deep, 'Does Minhyuk think this too?' he wondered desperately hoping otherwise.

Yeon Ah stalked forward until she was right in front of Yukwon, "You know nothing about him, you're just a nobody that occupied him until I arrived." she stated with a jab of her forefinger to Yukwons chest. Yukwon tried to remain impassive but realised how much he had failed as he felt his eyes burn and tears track down his cheeks.

Yeon Ah scoffed, "Just look at how pathetic you are, do you honestly think he'd choose someone like you over someone as perfect as me, who's known him for far longer than you ever will?". Yukwon closed his eyes, trying to block out the sound of her voice, he didn't want to hear this, the tears were still flowing down his cheeks, 'How could she be so cruel?' he thought. 

As she took another breath, Yukwon braced himself for the harsh words he knew would come out of , "Just g-"

"What do you think you're doing?" a voice interrupted, Yukwon opened his eyes, in shock upon hearing the voice he least expected, to see his angel stood in the doorway to the classroom.

Yeon Ah froze mid-sentence before slowly turning around, "M-Minhyuk what are you doing here?" she stuttered, clearly stunned by his appearance.

Minhyuk coldly glared at her, "I think you should leave before I do something I'll regret and don't you dare come near me or Yukwon ever again", his voice had a deathly chill to it that Yukwon had never heard before, he didn't know what he'd do if it was ever aimed at him.

Yeon Ah stood there in shock before turning to glare at Yukwon, "You'll regret this." she swore before leaving the classroom, careful to avoid Minhyuk.

As soon as she had vacated the room Minhyuks gaze softened as he took in Yukwons appearance, he slowly walked up to Yukwon before taking Yukwons face in to his hand and using his thumb to wipe away his tears. "I'm so sorry," he whispered "I don't know why I hadn't realised.", the sound of defeat in Minhyuks voice broke Yukwons heart, he didn't blame Minhyuk, it wasn't his fault that Yeon Ah was such a horrid person.

Minhyuk lay his forehead against Yukwons and closed his eyes "She's gone now and I assure you she won't come back ever again, I won't let you get hurt again." he promised. Yukwon had closed his eyes as well and focused on the feeling of Minhyuks warm hands that were currently cupping his face and he knew that he never wanted to lose this feeling or his angel ever again.

He felt Minhyuk remove his forehead and he opened his eyes, only to find Minhyuk staring back at him with an expression filled with such love and affection that it made Yukwons heart feel like it was about to burst.

As if the moment were happening in slow motion, Minhyuk moved his face down towards Yukwon, as he moved his upward until their lips met, it felt so right to Yukwon as they melted into one another and it felt as if the whole world had disappeared apart from the two of them.

Yukwon didn't know long they spent stood there, arms wrapped around each other, lips connected, it could have been seconds, but to the two of them it felt like a lifetime.

When they eventually parted Minhyuk stared into Yukwons eyes, "So will you do me the honour of becoming my little kitten?" he asked with a grin. Yukwon blushed at the nickname before giving Minhyuk the biggest smile he could, "Of course, my angel.". He the blushed even harder after realising he had just called Minhyuk his angel out loud. 

He buried himself in Minhyuks chest (something he'd fantasised about many times before) and realeased a groan. Minhyuk, on the other hand, chuckled at the adorable actions of his kitten before wrapping his arms around him, "I love you so much, i can't believe I didn't do this earlier.". 

Yukwons heart raced upon hearing the words from Minhyuks mouth, "I love you too." he whispered, the blush that adorned his cheeks worsening by the second. His actions only caused Minhyuk to laugh more and Yukwon did the only thing he could think of to stop Minhyuk, the answer being Yukwon pulling Minhyuk down by his collar and connecting their lips once more. 

Yukwon realised how effective this method was and vowed to use it again and again.

 

Here's chapter 7, I really enjoyed writing this, I couldn't wait to write the last scene and to finally have Yukwon and Minhyuk together. I'm so excited to write actual couple scenes from now on and I'm so glad that Yeon Ah is gone.

Anyway, my question for this chapter is what's one interesting thing about you?

My (kind of) interesting thing is that I did violin lessons for four years and then I did singing lessons for four years. In case you couldn't tell, I'm not a very interesting person.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter though and I hope you'll stay around for the next one :)