Chapter 8

Our Love

Yukwon and Minhyuk walked out of the school building, hand in hand, smiles on their faces. When they got to the entrance, Yukwon begrudgingly turned to Minhyuk, "I guess I'll see you tomorrow." he said with a pout.

Minhyuk looked at Yukwon with a grin, "Or you can stay at mine for the night?". Yukwon blushed at Minhyuk question, he knew it probably wasn't wise to agree to it,  but he really didn't care, he just wanted to be with his angel. Yukwon nodded eagerly,  causing Minhyuk to smile wider, "I'll just call my mum to check it's alright." 

Yukwon fished his phone out of his pocket and dialled his mum, "Hi sweetie, what's wrong?" his mum asked, with a caring tone. "Nothing's wrong," Yukwon chuckled, "I was just wondering if I can stay over at a friends house?". As much as Yukwon wanted to announce his new relationship to the world, he figured he should probably tell his mother in person. 

"Of course that's alright sweetie, just make sure you don't stay up too late and get to school on time tomorrow." she told him. "Alright mum, I'll see you tomorrow then." Yukwon replied, after saying goodbye he hung up. 

"So I guess we're good?" Minhyuk asked with a hopeful expression. Yukwon smiled, "Yeah we're good." he reassured.

~

Once they got to Minhyuks house, which was only a five minute walk from both the school and Yukwons house, they both kicked of their shoes and settled on the couch in the living room.

Minhyuk, who was obviously not happy with how far away Yukwon was, pulled him down on top of him so that they were both lying on the couch. Yukwon blushed and subconsciously realised that he had been blushing far too much since he met Minhyuk, but he couldn't really bring himself to be bothered when his angel was right in front of him.

"You know," Minhyuk started, giving a peck to Yukwon's lips, " Ever since I walked into that classroom on the first day I started, I knew I wanted you for myself. All I could focus on was your cute little shocked expression." he laughed, obviously remembering the events of his first day. "Why did you look so shocked anyway?" he curiously enquired. 

Yukwon said eyes widened, 'He noticed me?', as happy as Yukwon was, he didn't know how to tell Minhyuk that he had fallen for him just from seeing a picture that morning and that he was flustered from seeing him in real life.

Minhyuk laughed and Yukwon realised that he had just said all of those things out loud, with a groan he flopped his head down on to Minhyuks chest, "Why do I do this to myself?" he muttered. 

Minhyuk raised his hand and started to the back of Yukwons head, Yukwon decided he really liked this feeling, "Don't worry, it's cute, just like you are." Minhyuk told him.

Yukwon rolled off of Minhyuks chest on to his side so the two were facing each other and Yukwon then proceeded to stare at Minhyuks face for the next five minutes, memorising every curve and detail of his angel. Minhyuk lent forward and rubbed his nose against Yukwons, breaking him from his trance, "I'm sorry, it's just so surreal being this close and being able to touch like this, it feels like a dream." he commented as he raised his hand to Minhyuks face to trace over his lips with his thumb.

Minhyuks mouth curved into a smile, "I can promise you that this is in fact not a dream and I wouldn't have it any other way.".

~

The two spent the next few hours lazing around on the couch, watching TV and eating snacks until Minhyuk decided to go for a shower before it got too late. He rose from the couch and stretched his arms, giving Yukwon a nice view of his toned stomach. "I'm gonna go for a shower quickly, just shout if you need me, okay?" he told Yukwon who was still lay on the couch, eyes drooping close.

"Okay." Yukwon replied in a sleepy tone with a nod of his head. Minhyuk grinned before heading into his bathroom.

Ten minutes later, Minhyuk strolled back into the living room to find Yukwon snuggled up on the couch quietly snoring away. Minhyuk smiled fondly at the sight of his cute little kitten and walked over to him before sliding his arms under Yukwon and lifting him up. 

Yukwon momentarily woke up at the sudden movement but soon fell asleep upon seeing his angel carrying him. 

Minhyuk carried Yukwon into his bedroom and lay him down in his bed, making sure to tuck him up properly under the cover. He then got into the other side of the bed and pulled Yukwon close so that he could wrap his arms around his boyfriend.

That was how they fell asleep, completely at ease and comfortable in each other's arms.

 

 

 

Hi guys, I'm sorry for taking so long to update, (I got hooked on watching Show Me The Money and didn't have time to write). But I'm back now, there probably won't be many more chapters, mainly just a few that clear up some stuff, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you'll stay for the next one.

 

I also wanted to say thankyou to the people who subscribed and everyone who has read this far :)