Chapter 6

Our Love

It had been three hours since Yukwon had met the demon known as Yeon Ah, he honestly couldn't understand why Minhyuk liked her. When they had entered their first lesson, Yeon Ah, upon seeing Minhyuk sat next to Yukwon, whined until he gave in and sat next to her. Yukwon watched in disbelief as Minhyuk moved to another table, accompanied by a gloating Yeon Ah. As much as Yukwon wanted to turn to Yeon Ah and ask what her problem was, he couldn't bring himself to do it, he was worried that if he did, it would annoy Minhyuk or making him disappointed, and that would be far worse than having to deal with stupid Yeon Ah.

Yukwon was relieved when it was finally time for lunch, at least his friends would side with him on this. As he packed up his belongings, Minhyuk walked over to him, "Do you think it would be alright if Yeon Ah sat with us for lunch? She doesn't really know anyone yet." Minhyuk asked with a smile that Yukwon would never be able to refuse. "I guess it would be alright." he replied. Yeon Ah, who had overheard his answer squealed in delight, "Ohmygosh thank you so much!". Yukwon grimaced at her shrill tone, 'How can Minhyuk stand listening to her voice?" he wondered.

As they made their way into the cafeteria and sat down at the groups normal table, the rest of the guys looked over at Yeon Ah. "Who's this then?" Jaehyo asked, with a look of disdain, being the carefree and flirty person that Jaehyo was, it was easy to assume that Jaehyo would love any girl that entered his line of sight, however, Jaehyo had a severe hatred for any female and stuck to male partners only.

"I'm Yeon Ah! I'm Minhyuks childhood friend." she exclaimed ing her hand into Jaehyo's personal space, causing him to move back. "Nice to meet you." he responded, his expression clearly stating otherwise.

Yeon Ah realised Jaehyo wasn't going to entertain to outstretched hand and drew it back into her body, she then turned to Yukwon, "Well aren't you going to introduce your friends then?" she asked with a scowl, obviously annoyed that Yukwon hadn't taken it upon himself to make sure she knew everyone.

Yukwon let out a quiet sigh, before giving her what he hoped was a pleasant smile, "Jaehyo, Jiho, Kyung, Jihoon and Taeil." he informed, pointing to each of the guys in turn. 

An uncomfortable silence fell over the table, no one really feeling the urge to talk with the newcomer, that was until Yeon Ah spotted the pile of lollipops in front of Taeil, grabbing one she grinned at Taeil, " You don't mind me having this do you?" she enquired as she unwrapped it and stuck it in .

The group stared at her in shock, no one stole Taeil's sweets, it was an offence punishable by death. Minhyuk noticed Taeil, who was quietly seething, about to explode and quickly turned to Yeon Ah, "You shouldn't just take other people's things without asking." he chided, a little too gently for Yukwons liking.

Yeon Ah stared at Minhyuk in surprise, obviously not used to him telling her off, before looking back at Taeil, "You don't mind do you?", she questioned with a pout. Yukwon was shocked at her actions, 'How can she be that rude to someone she hasn't even known for five minutes?" he thought in disbelief.

Taeil stared her down, "I really hate it when people take my sweets." he stated with a cold expression. A nervous look appeared on Yeon Ah's face, "Its only a lollipop though...right?" she asked.

Taeil suddenly gathered his sweets before standing up, he grabbed Jihoons hand, "Come on babe, I think it's time to go.". Pulling Jihoon behind him, he stormed out of the cafeteria.

Minhyuk, sensing the awkward atmosphere left by Taeils disappearance turned to Yeon Ah, "We should go too, I'll see you guys next lesson", with a tug to Yeon Ah's wrist, they too left the cafeteria.

Once they were out of sight, Yukwon let out a groan and let his head drop to the the table. With an intake of breath he lifted his head up again, only to find the others staring at him. Jiho, with a stunned expression, glanced at Yukwon, "Well then, would you like to explain what just happened?". Yukwon sighed, she's Minhyuks friend and she really doesn't like anyone getting close to him, meaning she hates me the most.".

Kyung put a hand over his, a comforting gesture that made Yukwon feel slightly better, "Just so you know, you're way better than her and way more good looking.". Yukwon laughed, he knew he could count on his friends to be on his side and cheer him up, " She's just so awful, I don't know why Minhyuk puts up with her and her whiney voice.", the others nodded at Yukwons statement.

"Ugh and who does she think she is taking Taeils sweets like that, on top of trying to touch me?!" Jaehyo said with an incredulous tone. The others rolled their eyes at the fact that Jaehyo was more annoyed about his precious body being touched than anything. "I'm surprised Taeil didn't make a bigger fuss to be honest, we all know how much he treasures his sweets, even Jihoon has a hard time getting any and he's the one who buys them." Jiho remarked.

"Ahhh she just makes me so annoyed." Yukwon huffed. Everything had been going so perfect with him and his angel (minus their awkward encounter the night before) and then Yeon Ah had to come along and mess everything up, just who did she think she was?

 

Here's chapter 6, when I was writing it, I couldn't decide whether to make the boys like Yeon Ah or not, but then I figured it wasn't fair to leave poor little Yukwon on his own and so it turned out like this. 

My question for this chapter is what's your favourite Korean drama and/or anime?

My favourite drama is Goblin (with Kill Me, Heal Me coming in a close second), I really liked the characters and it was really funny. My favourite anime is Say I Love You, it is one of the sweetest romance anime's I have ever seen and I definitely recommend it if you haven't seen it. 

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I hope you stick around for the next one :)