Chapter 3

Our Love

As Yukwon entered the cafeteria he quickly surveyed the hall and found his friends sitting at their usual table. He turned to Minhyuk who had been following him and beckoned him to come closer, "Over there, you might recognise them from first lesson.". Minhyuk followed his line of sight until he saw the table, "Ah yeah, I remember." He responded with a slight smile. 

Yukwon led Minhyuk to the table and they both took a seat. Upon noticing the newcomers, his friends sent smirks to each other, "So who's this?" Jaehyo enquired with a suggestive tone, causing Yukwons cheeks to heat up. Of course everyone knew who it was, having seen the photo earlier that morning, however, Yukwon also knew his friends liked to and especially more so now that they had realised he had a crush on the new boy. 

At the lack of a response from Yukwon, Minhyuk took it upon himself to introduce himself, "I'm Minhyuk, you probably saw me in our first lesson, I hope you don't mind me imposing, it's just I have no where else to go, being new and all.".  The group seemed satisfied with this and introduced themselves.

"Well I'm Jaehyo, the best looking one of the group." Jaehyo started with an obnoxious smile plastered across his face.

"I'm Taeil, the oldest of the group." Taeil introduced, whilst unwrapping his 3rd lollipop in the last hour, supplied, of course, by Jihoon.

"I'm Jihoon, this cuties boyfriend." Jihoon explained, sending a warm smile to his boyfriend as he ruffled Taeils hair.

"I'm Kyung and obviously I'm the best looking, Jaehyo is an idiot to suggest otherwise." Kyung informed the group with a glare directed at Jaehyo, who was currently checking his appearance in one of the various mirrors he had in pockets. 

"I'm Jiho, I guess I'm kind of the leader, if you can call it that, so if you need anything just tell me." Jiho finished with a smile.

"Aww isn't our leader just sooo cute." Kyung cooed, pinching Jiho's cheeks, before pecking him on the nose, resulting in Jiho getting that dopey look that he always gets around Kyung.

The group laughed at Kyungs actions before Yukwon cleared his throat, drawing everyone's attention. "And I guess you've already met me, so this is us, I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we'd love for you to become part of the group", he concluded using his killer smile in hopes that Minhyuk would want to stay.

Minhyuk grinned at Yukwon, "I guess I'm lucky to have found you guys, I was worried I'd be all by myself.". Yukwon knew that Minhyuk words were directed at the whole group, but he couldn't stop himself from falling even further with the way Minhyuk stared at him with his beautiful chocolate eyes. 

"So Minhyuk," Jihoon began, "surely a good looking guy like you has a girlfriend.". Yukwon looked at Jihoon in worry, ' Why would Jihoon ask that?!', of course he was curious too, but Yukwon was also hesitant to hear the answer, 'What if he does have a girlfriend?' he thought. 

"Ahaha, I wish, but no, not at moment, in fact I've never been in a relationship to be honest." Minhyuk revealed, Yukwon let out a breath he hadn't realised he was holding. 'At least I still have a chance', he thought, although he was sure someone as perfect as Minhyuk would never be interested in him. 

"That's a shame, I'm sure there's a lot of people in this school who would love to go out with you." Jaehyo responded raising his eyebrows in Yukwons direction. 'Damn Jaehyo and his perfect eyebrows' Yukwon thought with a glare aimed at the other boy. It would be incredibly embarrassing for Minhyuk to find out about Yukwons crush, I mean come on, how would he explain his infatuation after having known the boy for barely a day?

"I don't know if I want a relationship at the moment, I think I'll just stick to dancing, it passes the time." Minhyuk revealed. Yukwon looked at him in surprise, "You like to dance?". " Yeah, it's been a hobby of mine since I was younger." Minhyuk informed him.  

At that moment, as Minhyuk looked into his eyes, Yukwon felt as though it were just the two of them, he wondered how he could be this lucky, finding someone who was unbelievably good looking, who enjoyed dancing like Yukwon did? It was like a one in a million chance and Yukwon knew he didn't want to let Minhyuk go.

Unfortunately, Yukwon also seemed to forget he had a group of friends, who seemed to have made it their mission to embarrass Yukwon in front of his crush. He cursed his choice in friends as Jiho butted into their moment. "What a surprise! Yukwon likes to dance as well, maybe you should dance together." Jiho then proceeded to send an exaggerated wink in Yukwons direction, as the said boy wished he could just disappear into the floor of the cafeteria.

At this rate he had no chance of ever getting with Minhyuk.


Here's the third chapter, I tried my best to include all the characters and I know that some of the boys don't have that much focus, but I will try to give all of them equal spotlight in future chapters. These first chapters have been about introducing all the characters to each other and I'm going to start the story properly in the next chapter so I hope you will all stick around until then. 

My question for this chapter is which song introduced you to kpop and what's your favourite song at the moment?

My first song was Good Boy (GD and Taeyang), my friend showed it me when it first came out and I've been in a downwards spiral since then. At the moment, I really like Oi from Monsta X's new album (I also really like Be Quiet). 

Anyway thankyou so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it :)