YOU KNOW THE TRUTH -- SeungHwa Story

TIME TO LOVE - SECRET VERS -- DRABBLES / ONE SHOOT

I stared to the window, and I could feel my heart beating faster as the man getting closer to me.

His eyes were like almond, his lips were red and looked so fresh, his eyebrows looked great. He was someone who always made my heart beating faster than its usual speed.

"How are you?" He said and pulled the chair in front of me. I kept staring at him, deaf from any voice. "Sunhwa, Are you still here with me?" His body's smell made me awake from my own thought. "Ah..Sorry, I was thinking nowhere," He just laughed. He waved to a waiter. I just only could looking at him, couldn't move my eyes to another direction.

"I can't believe that we could mee here. Where did you continue your study after graduated from high school?"  Seungho said, smiled as always. "Ah.. I think the fate have been tied us.. I continued my study to Japan. You?" I threw my best smile to him. "I went to Seoul," He replied. There was no other sound,  an akward silence.

My brain suddenly showed me the moments when I was so crazy over him.

"What do you remember about our high school moments?" I asked about it like nothing had happened in the pas while I ate my own foods. "A period of.. Hem.. I don't know.. There wasn't interesting things in that time," He answered, his face was flat. "Oh,really? You even don't remember how the school building was?" I asked in a high pitch tone. "A little. But I think I already forgot about it completly. Do you remember all of those things?" Seungho said. "Yeah.. I do.. Almost all of them..Because the school is my silent witness of my bad lucks. And because of that school,I was.." I paused my mouth. As I being nervous.

He looked at me when there was no other words escaped my mouth. "Why do you stop?" A smile appeared again on his face which looked more bright. Where was the naughty face which I really loved? Ah.. Seungho had changed! He wasn't a boy who I loved and not a boy who I chased his love.

"Because that school, I could meet with you and enjoyed every wounds you gave me. Although the wounds were hurt, your shadow was always with me to recover it," I said. He didn't reply my words. A very hurt silent. Aku drank my drink and looked at him for a long time. I didn't want to lose any chance to looked his face anymore. I wouldn't let any seconds escape from me. Because, he was an oasis for me.

"You don't like my words?" I said. Oh my godness, I said something which I had saved for a very long time. "I didn't say so," He said , "Your expression is talking to me," I replied. He laughed softly. "You're still same like the past you.. Always be so serious.. And can't accept too many jokes," I blushed, I couldn't expect that he remembered my bad character. "Yah.. I think so.. But you had changed so much.." I said. He glanced over me and throw himself to the chair. "Yes, I know it," He said, "Someone has changed you,eh?" "Maybe," His face blushed, and I felt pain in my heart.

"I hope you can enjoy your vacation," He threw his sweet smile for the .. I didn't know how many times.. "..." I stayed silent. "What happened? Do you want to say something?" He shook my shoulders. "Do you remember the moments when I was crazy over you?" I said. "Hahaha.. Yes.." He replied. "How was my feeling for you, do you think? And has the feeling gone now?" He was being quite again. "I know what feeling was it.. Because now, I'm feeling it.. And yes, I think your feeling had gone for a very long time," He said.

Blam.. Was there any knife on my chest? It was hurt.. "The feeling will never die.. As long I can remember you, I will always keep the feeling for you,Seungho-ah.." I rubbed his cheeks slowly. Felt his soft skin. He didn't avoid my touch. He just smiled a little and my fingers.

"Thank you for tonight," I said a farewell when we already on the park area. I went to my car and left him on my back. I cried. The feeling was still there,in my deep heart. I didn't know if this feeling could suffer for a long time.

I had passed happy moments with him. What did I have to do with this feeling ? Threw it away? I looked to his reflection on my car rearview mirror. He waved his hand to me, like asking me to walk straight and would never look back to the past.

I smiled a little. Knowing how care he was to me.

 

"I'm glad because I could feel a very sweet feeling ... And it was because of you.. I grew up with the feeling in me.. And I'm still thankful for you.. Although there was much pain, but there was much happiness too.."