BECAUSE OF YOU -- ByungEun Story

TIME TO LOVE - SECRET VERS -- DRABBLES / ONE SHOOT

"Tell me the reason at least," He said without even looking at me. I couldn't answer it. It was a hard question for me.

"I don't know. I don't even understand why it can happen," I replied slowly. I tried my best to not see him right on his eyes, I was afraid those eyes would hurt my heart more.

A weak smile formed on his face, it froze me. "How you can say that you love me, if you don't know the reason?" He said. "I will tell you more about my feeling and the reason when I'm ready. Although so, please don't forget what I had said to you," I answered , "Think about it deeper,understand...JiEun-ah?"  "Yeah, oppa.." He left my apartment and when I saw him dissapear after the elevators closed, my heart hurt so much. My heart hurt more than when I was with him.

This feeling had been formed since I was still a trainee with him.

===

Days passed and I felt more crazy because didn't see him after the incident.

"I love you because you're a part of my soul. You had taken my heart after our 1st meeting.This heart is belong to you, forever," I said but Byunghee oppa didn't say anything at the end of the phone. It was only little and blur sound which was trying to make noise between us.  "Have you thought about your real feeling? Are you sure that is love?" He said. I could imagine his face on there. I had learnt all about him, remeber? "I'm sure. And I won't regret this love. Because I believe in you and this feeling," My eyes stared blankly to my apartment door, wished that he would popped out and entering my apartment.

I didn't know if God gave me a miracle, the door was opened and his face peeking out from behind the door. I was sure it wasn't only my dream. I ran to open the door and his hand ruffled my hair softly. "You like it right? This ruffling thing," He said and smiled again! "Yeah.. How could you know it ?" I replied, "Your reaction when I was with you and did this once," He said "Ah.. You're too smart, you know?" I answered.

He burst in laugh. His hands hugged me tightly. He led me to the living room and a recoder type. The song "I Knew I Love You" could be heard. Our eyes met. A smile appeared on my face.

We moved in rythm, thinking about our story which was same like the song, the lyric described our story really well. "I knew I love you even before I met you.." His voice was deep and serious. I hugged him more tight.

"I don't know why.. I always miss you after you told me about your feeling," He admitted as he exchanged our position and gave a backhug to me. His face skin rubbed my skin, tried to find comfort.

"I even imagined you,JiEun-ah.. And I almost went crazy," I held his hand, his hand was shaking in my hand. I kissed his yes, wanted to calm him down. I knew, he never wanted to love someone else beside the girl. The girl who left her in sad tears. I knew that everything I had done, reminded him to his happy moments with the girl.

"Calm down... I will do my best to be you perfect girl," I whispered on a low tone when a song called "You're Still The One" was following me, whispering spoily to us. He nodded and leaned his head on my shoulder.

We just started the prologue of our story. Starting a story which we didn't know the story line and we would never know how many surprises were waiting us in every steps of our story. But we would never be scared to start and end our story.

We would never give up, because it was hard for us to be like now. And we had promised to keep it up. We had to try hard, but it was the best part. Never give up through your love... Either he or she likes you or not...