IT'S ABOUT US -- JiSeob couple

TIME TO LOVE - SECRET VERS -- DRABBLES / ONE SHOOT

He looked at me with a cold sight. His sight didn't make me feel anything. But I did feel scared. Yeah, I was scared to lose him again.

I didn't know what I was hoping from someone who didn't like me, and even never turned his head to me. Was I hoping his love?

"So.." He tried to warm the situation. I lifted up my face and smiled, elimated my nervous feeling under his eyes. "We're going to do our project here,right? So.. Can we start it now? Yoseob-ah?" "Hem.. That's great if you understand it," The sunlight approached his dinning room. But we couldn't and didn't want to care, we have to make a great song for our duo job.

Time had moved and my clock showed the time, it was already 12.12 p.m . He stretched lazily and stared at me,"Shouldn't you go?" He said "Where?" "You said that you have to go home earlier?" He replied.

Did he try to run me out of his side? Now? This fast? I nodded slowly and almost walked to the door when his hands grabbed my body in his embrace.

"What?" I was so shocked by his upredictable reaction. "You know.. Your voice is an angel.. You can make everyone fall in love with you just by your voice and aegyo face," My heart suddenly hurt.

"Wae? You don't like my reasons?" He said "No.. Really not.. Now, let go of me," His embrace was getting more tight.

"No.. I want to be like this, until you really have to go," He said "Didn't you say that It was only physical charm?" I "You believe on my lies? I had been in love with your for such a long time. And I was the one who asked your CEO and mine for this project," He sank his head between my shoulder and my head.

"Then why did you say hurtful words like that?" I asked "I.. I can't resist your charm,JiEun-ah...You are too precious for me," I could feel a smile was formed on Yoseob's lips.

"Do you know what is the most interesting thing from you?" Yoseob asked me and I just shook my head. "You're innocent.. Always acting so cold.. Eventhough at the end, you always feel lonely, you still can do whatever you can do," He kissed my cheek for a while. "Don't cry, you haven't done it for a very long time right, JiEun-ah?" Yoseob said again.

"Why you're so quiet?" He turned my body,made me facing him. "Come on.. lifted up your head..You usually talk to me right? Why are you being so quite?" His arms pulled me to his embrace again.

"I..Love you.. Yoseobie-ah.." I whispered the word slowly