A NEVER ENDING STORY - HYOJOON STORY

TIME TO LOVE - SECRET VERS -- DRABBLES / ONE SHOOT

"I'm scared.." Tears rolled down on my cheek. "Why ? Did something bad happen?" He asked with his worried face. "I'm scared that one day, I can't be in love with you anymore. I don't want it to be real !" I covered my face with my hands, didn't want him to see how scared I was.

"Why are you scared ? Isn't that normal?" His face went to normal again. "Don't you care if I like another guy?" "No, aren't we just friend and not more?" His words pierced my heart. My fearness.. Would it happen someday?

Our eyes met, he smiled. And me? I bowed and burst in tears again. "Ssshhh....Uljimma Hyosung-ah," He grabbed me to his embrace and rubbed my head softly.

Time passed and my tears had dried. Our position was still same, I still sank my head in his embrace. "Are you really scared for not loving me anymore?" He asked. I nodded , too weak to speak.

"Why?" he asked again "I've broken for times,Joon oppa... For me, you're my last love.." I refused to see into his eyes, afraid with his charming eyes which would destroy me again.

"Shouldn't you fly freely?" He said. I looked at him,confused. "If I have hurt you too much and recently, just go,Hyosung-ah.. Go to another person's embrace which is warmer and more comfortable than mine," He said. I sobbed for umpteenth times. "I .. didn't you that you can be so nice like this, Joon oppa.."
 

He laughed happily. "I'm not as bad as you think.." All of his words were flying in my mind, I sighed frustately. "Do you think I can forget this feeling?" I asked him with a slow voice. A weak smile formed on his face, a grin which made me felt comfortable.  "You can do it, Hyosung-ah.. If you're able to love me this far, You can forget your feeling easily.."

My smile hadn't formed when his figure suddenly vanished. I sobbed again, shouted his names loudly and continously.. "Joon.." "Joon..I still can't forget all of the memories.. I'm not willing let you go freely so fast.. I still want to be more selfish to you.. I still want to cry in your embrace.. I still want to smile because your actions..Angry because your teasing.. I still want to have those moments.."

A stem of white and red as the spots rose fell down to my lap.As it wanted to remind me that my world and his world were different.. We lived in two different worlds ...

 

======================================================================================

little explanation : Joon died in this story ^^