LIFE IS SO COOL - HyoJoon Story

TIME TO LOVE - SECRET VERS -- DRABBLES / ONE SHOOT

 

"I stuck with you," I mumbled slowly, learnt the native speaker's accent. "Gyaaaa.."I screamed.Someone hit my body and sat on the couch. "What?" I said. I looked at him with a puzzled look.

"The song is nice, the REAL singer is nice too. But.." I was shocked by his words which escaped from his own mouth. He winked me seductively and laughed. "Unfortunately, you destroyed the song," After said that, he hugged my shoulders calmly.

"I'm just trying to spell it correctly," I replied spoiled. "Well..You're blushing," He said. He smiled and made his face closer to me. "Lee Joon oppa..." "What?" "Can't you make an enough space for me? I don't feel comfortable with this position," "I don't want to make you feel comfortable,Hyosung-ah," he answered. "Joon oppppaaa..."  I kept whining, but instead of making a distance, his embrace was getting tighter and his breath could be felt on my neck.

"I'm doing this to make you understand that I'm afraid of losing you from my side,"He said. I squeezed his fingers in my hand, "Why do I have to leave you?" I said. "We never know how the times would change us," He answered. He laid his body on my lap. "Although the time will change us, I will never want to leave you," I said. He grabbed my hand and rubbed it on his cheeks. "Since when have you became more smart then me?" He asked. "If I don't say anything, will our conversation continue?" I said. He opened  his eyes and touched my lips. His fingers stopped  and stayed on there, didn't even want to move.

It was fun and always made my heart beating. Always so. "No..But you always have answers for my questions and you have nice tricks for avoiding me," He said. I giggled shyly. "Hyosung-ah..Are you going to love me and stay with me forever?" He asked again. "Yes,I'm going to do it," He looked deep into my eyes, tried to find any lies from there.

He got up from my lap and decided to sit beside me. His lips brushed my cheeks smoothly. I hugged him tightly, Felt that my heart was pounding happily. The happines reached all the nerves in my body.

"Isn't it strange when look at the present us?" He spoke, "Why?" "It's just ... Strange..If you didn't force yourself to be my nurse, what would we do right now?" He answered. I froze, it was the first time he mentioned my stupid action.

"Well.. If I didn't do it, who would sit here now?" I said. "Maybe someone who is much prettier," he replied with his eyes on the other direction. "Yaaa!! Your "Playboy" disease hasn't healed ?!"

He threw his laugh and hugged me tightly. He was the one who owned my heart. Yeah, he was the one who always made my dreams coming true.And he was my heart's destination, he was my destiny.

I didn't care if he would leave soon because of his dissease. I only wanted to be with him. We can't make an impossible hope.. But this time, I wanted to prove the truth.. Being with him was impossible.. But now, it was not.. Although we still didn't know the future, we would face our times with happiness.. Only between us..