ONLY...IF -- JiYong's Story --

TIME TO LOVE - SECRET VERS -- DRABBLES / ONE SHOOT

"If you can, what do you want to give to me?" He looked at me, his eyes were full with hopes. "My soul, my heart, and my mind." I replied calmly.

"Give them to me, today.. Can you do it?" He walked closer. "Don't I always give you my best so far?" I stared coldly at him. His face didn't show any emotion. Only his eyes which looking at me with various emotions.

"Why, YongGuk-ie?" I pulled him closer until our body brushed each other.  "You've done many things for me. Why...JiEun-ah?" He asked and I laughed softly hearing his question. "Because for me, you're the center of my life. Because for me, you're my everything." My heart was bleeding again when spoke about my thought. The thought that I was very scared of, I already talked honestly to him.

A honesty wasn't an easy thing, specially in front of him. It was very hard. "Was it true?" YongGuk looked at me, shock. "YongGuk-ah.. I can't lie to you.. I always tell the truth in front of you," A small smile formed on his face. A hesitant smile.

"You not always saying the truth to me,JiEun-ah.." I froze as he smirked while saying it. How could he say that? "You lied about the farewell.. You lied to me about your feeling.." His voice was so calm. It made me feeling guilty. "Why, JiEun-ah?" He rubbed my cheeks softly. "Because I'm scared someday, I wouldn't have much time like now.. I only want to be sure..I want to make you to be closer with me.." Tears fell together with my last words. The pain attacked my body, not just my heart.

"Why did you have to lie, JiEun-ah? If at the end you have to leave me, do it JiEun-ah.. But, give me some clues, so I will be able to chase you and hold your hands for the last time. If you love me too much, tell me JiEun-ah.. I will help you to let it go.." He hugged me tightly as he said those.

I wanted to grabbed him, made him stay longer on my side. Or honestly, tied my self longer with him. A light smile formed on my face. I was happy with all of his treatments for whole this time.

Although he used to make me cry, at least, the last moments like this would be in my memory forecer. At least, I was still able to feel the warmth of his love for me. Although just for once. Although it was the last chance in my life.

My body was getting colder. Everything was getting blur with the light, before tears rolling down from our eyes, I could say the words that I hid from him "I love you with all of my heart,YongGuk-ah..."