SWEET LOVE - - MinNa Couple

TIME TO LOVE - SECRET VERS -- DRABBLES / ONE SHOOT

"I know I love you even before I know you~ The stars are shining brightfully," A piece of paper fell on my lap. I choked, these sweet words, I knew it. But how could this paper paper go back to me? I had ended everything! Wasn't it impossible for me to start liking him again just because my last words for him fell to me again?

There was a creaked sound. Someone was sitting next to me. "Those words are not relevant to be a farewell words. Those words are signing that you still love me..Much.." "Why?" "They're too sweet," "Is it so ? How should it be?" I asked, feeling a little bit embarassed by his action. "You have to make it a little bit cruel.." He answered.

Our eyes met, and we bursted in laugh. "JungMin oppa, you don't like harsh words, don't you?" I asked, giving him my sweetest smile. I fought the tears which were ready to fall. "But, if the words come from you.. I think that I can accept it, Hana-ya.." "Isn't that impossible? I'm someone who you hate so much.. Remember that JungMin oppa?" I looked at his face, watching his innocent smile formed slowly. I tried to find a justification through my words.

"There's no one can get hars words but sweet from you, except me," A giggle came from his lips. I was freezing.

"Come on, I know that you will smile.. Why don't you give it as a present for my hurt heart?" His fingers slowly and softly my cheeks. I thought, the softest fabric or the softest cream couldn't replace his touch. "Ha!" He shouted. I looked at him in shock.

"You're smiling," He added, his face leaned closer to mine. "Do you know what, your smile is more sweet that anything. And I think, these cute lips will show that to me," And with that, our lips met. A soft touch, a proof of our love which we had hoped for all this time. A dream which were hoped to be a reality.