OLDER LOVE ? -- HwaRi's Story --

TIME TO LOVE - SECRET VERS -- DRABBLES / ONE SHOOT

"...Sunhwa?" He eyed me from head to toes. That boy laid on his bed, probably having a fever. "Seungri oppa.. Why can you have a fever?"  I started nagging on him. "Why? Is it bothering you?" He pouted back from his bed. "Although you're sick, you're still being a talkactive oh?" I threw myself on the nearest couch.

"Tch..I'm not a talkactive, I'm just feeling lazy to see you around!" He still pouted. I laughed, pretending like I didn't feel hurt. And then, I saw him smiling a little. Ah.. I missed that smile.  "What's the difference anyway?" I asked "Difference ? They have different meaning, wording and tone of the sentence?" He replied "You don't need to explain it complicatedly ,Seungri oppa.." His eyesmile appeared again.

"Why are you here? You don't have any schedules, Sunhwa-ah?" "Seungri oppa.. Do you forget that in the public's eyes, I'm doing recording for my new songs?" He looked at me like he didn't believe me. "Hahaha.. You don't know it right ? You don't know that I will be back to the music stages.. Your face is so cute.." I laughed, kept watching his face. Ah.. Why so attractive? "Yah! I only forgot ! I'm sick you know.." He made an excuse. 

I walked to the edge of his bed. "Do you want to get a treatment as a sick boy?" I said softly,questioning if  his heart pounding faster and harder.  "I..I'm sick, arent I ?" He answered me nervously. He even didn't look to my eyes.

"Well.. usually, when you're sick, you don't wanna admit that you're sick right oppa?" His face blushed. "Your face is so cute when you're shy," I giggled. I quietly made the distance between our face too small. "Really?" His eyes locked to mine , our face too close. "Shock?" I smiled a little.

"Let's take a photo for today!" I hurriedly said, taking my camera from  my bag. I already acted cute but he was still shock. The blitz hit his face when he finally realized that. "Look.. We're like a couple," I said cheerfully.

He just grinned shyly. I sighed a little, everything would be fine, I assured myself. "You know what,Seungri oppa? I always dream to be able to catch your heart.. I sighed once again and threw my sight to his photo with a girl .

"I..." "Do you still love her oppa?" I grabbed her hands, rubbed them, let them to feel my warmth. "This time.. Let me to replace her.. Let me to replace her.." He looked to me and smiled , nodding in agreement before pulling me to a deep kiss. Oh dear.. the virus would turn over to me..